|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:what size grout joints for ceramic tile?
- It depends on the size of your tile. A lot of 4.25 inch tiles have spacers built in. When you put the tiles in it will give you a 1/8 in gap for you grout. I use 1/4 inch spacers when installing 12 inch tiles.
- Q:How about Tommy Tiles?
- general! It is recommended to use Shoucheng enterprise brick (US pottery king Sunny Shun Hui trillion state Baxter, etc.)! Hongyu also line!
- Q:Will tiles have static electricity?
- Tiles will produce static electricity, because the ceramic tile protective film material insulation performance is high, resulting in surface charge is not easy to lose, resulting in people will have the feeling of being shocked. Has now produced anti-static tiles.
Anti-static tiles is a new anti-static materials to overcome the current use, such as epoxy and melamine, PVC anti-static paint, flooring, anti-static rubber sheet and other polymer materials easy aging, Durability and poor fire resistance. To overcome the shortcomings of the above anti-static materials, compatible with the advantages of ceramic tile tiles, with beautiful and durable, fire, anti-skid, compression, wear, corrosion resistance, anti-fouling, waterproof and anti-penetration, low radiation, environmental health easy to construction, A permanent anti-static, with high-end art decorative effect of a functional tile.
- Q:Installing Floor Tile?
- Without knowing exactly how you define upgrade; I suspect more vinyl wouldn't be. While some might enjoy hardwoods or laminates for a kitchen; I personally don't. After doing many various floors and installing multiple thousands of sq. ft. of tile and other substances; this is pretty much a choice you have to make. If you went with wood or laminate you might be OK leaving old flooring; though If I was contracted to do a job as such; I might turn it down. Most especially with vinyl tiles; I'd remove them or install concrete backer board/ a new sub floor over; removing any cove base molding to replace later. You'll get many various opinions here; and your options should be weighed using various factors. For one thing the kitchen; while it should be aesthetically pleasing; is pretty much a utilitarian room. Usual ceramic or Porcelain tile will last a lifetime with proper care; but will also be a cause for broken glasses or dishes if dropped. Certainly wood or laminates might as well. More Vinyl; be it sheet or tile would be an inexpensive way to go; and the patterns and colors are vast. Easy is a relative word; but I'd be happy to walk you through any substance and process. I like Pauls suggestion; and have samples of it; but I'm not sure of it's proven durability. Similarly I like Pergo; in a patchwork but again; it's a laminate. Actually the most durable wood flooring/ laminate I've found; is bamboo (no it doesn't look like stalks laid on the floor) You might also consider the rooms use in a general sense; how the balance of the room is decorated/accesorized; etc. Steven Wolf
- Q:British brand tiles prices
- Tell the landlord do not like to listen to, you said the brand I was in the tile industry for so long, I basically have not heard. The The The The It may be my personal ignorant it, Oh ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ general you said the brand 800 * 800 market price (if the business is not black heart) probably: 25-40 between each piece, if beyond this price You buy it then. The The The The The Oh, if higher than the price of the proposed landlord to see: the new Pearl Group's brand, Mona Lisa, Hongyu, Enuo, the king, strong and other brands, are more reliable products in the end of the product.Or I answer those friends of those words: In fact, what brand is not important, it is important that you do not understand the tiles, teach some of the industry to identify tiles good or bad way, hope to help you:
- Q:Tiled over electrical outlet what can I do?
- First you need to find the outlet. Go to Lowe's or H D and get an electrical tester that works on the principal of detecting power in the lines. This special tester will have no wires to touch, it looks like a large ink pen. Once you find the outlet just remove the tiles that need to be cut. Regards, Dale
- Q:How long to tile small space?
- If you have the height for tile at the door and any thresholds and the substrate is sound, You should be able to tile over tile with a super modified thinset. Not the kind you buy at Home Depot or Lowe's!! It would take you about 2-3 hours to tile such a small area and then the next day 1 hour to grout it. But as the other gentlemen said, It would be cheaper and faster if you called a pro like him or myself! We would really have to see what you have down under the tile to make a dissension on the course of action, its time and cost!
- Q:How do I remove ceramic counter tiles from kitchen without damaging?
- Having recently removed a s***load of tile during a kitchen remodel, I wish you luck in saving a whole lot of them! Carefully slide a prybar under the edge of the tile---wiggle til it loosens then use the prybar as a lever to remove the tile. It worked for me. Surprisingly many remained whole without chips or cracks, and I wasn't trying to save them. Just didn't want the huge mess involved in the sledgehammer method. LOL
- Q:Are there any female tile setter's?
- Becoming a tile setter is not hard at all. I've been a tiler for 7 years and am now 24 years old. The hardest part of the job is carrying countless boxes of tiles up and down stairs. You have to not be afraid to use hand tools such as grinders and undercut saws. Also, be prepared to make a mess of yourself with all the thinset and glue because you will be repositioning tile to fit it right and will get stuff on your hands and continue to wipe on yourself :)
- Q:I need my floor tiled. What is a good floor tile? What is the going sq/ft price to lay a quality tile floor?
- Some general guidelines , but don t pay strict attention to is thickness, maker of the tile body of the tile, and price.. Some major brands include, American Olean, Florida Tile, Dal Tile,Interceamic,Lauflen. There are more out there but these will give you a start. Look through their selection on line to get some ideas and each site will have a store locator to find a dealer near you. If this floor will be in a high traffic area and you want easy maintenance, stick with ceramics and porcelains. Natural stones like marbles and travertines look great but must be sealed before installation, after installation and every so often after. In a residential setting regular ceramics wil work fine, porcelains are very nice but over sold by salespeople that really don t know.Theres nothing wrong with them just don t go looking for only them. Installation (on average) is in the 4/5$ a s/f range. This may or may not include floor prep such as the PROPER (thickness) backer board needed in most residential settings. This price won t include any rip out or floor prep if needed.. If you have any questions or want more info, e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there... GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range