|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Decorative panels and tiles how to shut the mouth
- If the two are in a plane, the operation is relatively simple, you can use natural sewing, sealing sealant closed, embedded in the T-shaped aluminum and other methods; if not in a plane, there are high and low, you can use L-shaped aluminum or stainless steel cover Prominent side.
- Q:How hard is it to lay tile?
- We've done a lot of tile work and have learned a lot. Most books and websites have all the inof you need to know. If it's your 1st job, don't get too crazy w/the design, which can require more cutting. BUT, we have learned that the REAL CHEAP (like under .99/sq. ft.) tile from the superstores is hard to work w/since each tile it NOT the same size. This makes it hard to get straight grout lines. The tile we have bought from the tile stores have been better quality and youn can still find nice stuff in the .99 - $1.50 sq. ft. range. They are also a wealth of information! Good luck.
- Q:Question on kitchen tiling?
- You are exactly right just remove the old moldings and you will have to make sure you fill any cracks for water to get in but you just install the tile instead of new molding.
- Q:how do I drill through ceramic tile?
- Put a piece of masking tape over the area to be drilled. Drill hole where desired with a masonry drill bit. Don't worry this is a simple operation. Just go slow with the drilling and the tape should keep the tile from cracking.
- Q:cheap way to redo a tiled bathroom?
- You might try tile tattoos. They are easy to install and make your own pattern. Here's where I got mine.
- Q:Cleaning ceramic floor tiles....?
- Elbow grease.
- Q:Tiling pool bottom for inground pool...? (pool floor tile)?
- Yes, okorder.com/.. Hope this helps!
- Q:Do tile floors ever feel clean?
- They may be made like that so you don't slip on them. Smooth tiles are dangerous and many women have broken hips on them. So they started adding a roughing to the finish to make them safer. This may be what you are dealing with. Sorry.. Its not dirty, its being safe.
- Q:What is Spanish Tile?
- Spanish tiles such as satillo etcetra is like an adobe, made of clay, very durable and strong, nice looking...It is also prefered for diy'selfers that want to save money and install thier own...Spanish tile usually have slighty irregular edges, not perfectly straight, and on purpose..they do not have to be perfectly straight when laid due to these irregular edges..but keep as straight as possible, but becuase of the irregularities, the eyeball cannot see the ones not perfectly straight..They are a very pourous tile, so use a good sealer after instilation...You can buy these tiles straight edged too, but these would be for the professional to install if you have no knowledge of them..
- Q:why does ceramic tiles pop up?
- I would say either the wrong substrate was used. Substrate is the material directly under the tile. Chances are he installed the tile over another floor material that was not suitable for tile. Cement board is the most widely used substrate, but it needs to be screwed down properly so it does not move at all. If the substrate moves, then the tile will also work loose after stepping on it which forces it to move up/down. If he applied thin set over existing ceramic tile that was not cleaned, the thin set probably did not stick. Pull up a pc. of loose tile - is the thin set or other adhesive still stuck on the back of the tile? Sometimes the wrong adhesive won't stick to the back of the ceramic tiles. Humidity won't affect the tile if it was installed correctly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range