|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:How to: Tile you Kitchen floor?
- the 1st factor is i'd desire to understand is this laminate glue or snap at the same time (do you desire to maintain this floor ?) in case you donot care that's a thank you to eliminate your laminate first of all determine which way the laminate is started out this provides you with a solid beginning factor. this would desire to easily fold up ward ____/ like that once you start up up you will desire to have the capacity to soak up thold laminate in one million hour. determine you eliminate all your wall base first., that's what holds down the laminate. After it is up you will would desire to confirm what style of underlayment is on the subfloor. the main person-friendly is durock in case you're putting down ceramic . despite if that's vinyl tiles then you would desire to apply luan (one million/4 thick use the comparable thickness for the durock). you will desire to degree you length and width of the floor magnificent chalk lines to confirm the place your beginning factor is ( you do this with the two style of floor).in case you like extra preparation e mailme.
- Q:Are tile sealers and grout sealers the same thing?
- There both the same. But I would not use it. It discolors and cracks. Clean spills fast and you wont have to worry.
- Q:Tile Cost: Any way to get it wholesale/lower cost?
- Go to tile stores and look for discontinued tile. You can usually get it cheaper, but 24x24 is going to be pricey any way you look at it. You could go with smaller tile as an accent, a border, or a design to help lower the cost.
- Q:Which one is more expensive all together tile or wood floors?
- This okorder.com) where they also have tile at reasonable prices. If I were you, I would think about the long term benefits of each material you are using along with the space in which those materials are being used to aid in my final decision.
- Q:Can you paint ceramic tiles?
- There is special paint for ceramic tiles but it would be less expensive to just re-tile. Rustoleum makes some cool stuff but very expensive and labor intensive.
- Q:How to tile a basement bathroom floor?
- Do not attempt to try what Ray is suggesting ( sry Ray) DIY Doc is rt.. THin set morter is a bonding agent not a filler.. If to thick it will crack and skrink . There are better product s for coatind and filling, such as self leveling compound. but thats a differant situation. Your cement floor is an excellant substrat like Doc said. The only thing I like to do diff is allow the thinset to dry dry an extra day specially over the painted part Other than that GL 20 yr installer
- Q:Which tiles are better for Indian homes?
- I ve worked with tiles for over 20 years and I find no difference in tiles from different areas such a Italian , Indian .USA, Brazil, China etc. They all have excellent and garbage tiles. The vitrified tiles is a type of tile as is ceramic and porcelains. Usually a bit harder bodied and the the sizing is better on vitrified tiles. Get what coloring and style fits your needs. You have any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What does it mean to prep a floor before laying tile?
- Floor preparation in order; removing old flooring, removing foreign objects, cleaning, leveling and installing required under layment.
- Q:help with ugly tiles?
- Re they ceramic tiles? Yes, they can be painted. Visit your nearest home improvement center's paint desk. The staff there can offer you guidance to the bst products and course of action for the project!
- Q:What is the going rate for tile installation per square foot?
- You would have to get quotes from several tile layers. Once you have their quotes, it would be up to you to select the tile layer that either offered you the most economical rate, the one you feel comfortable with. You might consider a handyman. In this scenario you would purchase the tile and your handyman would lay the tile. You handyman would be a lot cheaper than a contractor. Whom ever you decide to select, your best option is to get a referral from a friend, relative or co-worker. This person has performed some work for your friend,s relatives or co-workers and was pleased. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range