|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Laying ceramic tile on old wood subfloor?
- go to Lowes or the HoDepot and take the FREE tile classes .... those instructors are very good .... NUMBER ONE you must float the floor with the tile preparation cement to seal the wood and have a flat surface to lay tile ....
- Q:What kind of tile should I use?
- After installing thousands of sq. ft. of tile and remodeling more bathrooms than much else I cant imagine NOT using glazed/fired ceramic...especially in a shower/tub area. The reason is fairly obvious...ceramic/porcelain, is Not strictly porous, and certainly easier to clean. Although my entire bathroom is done in 16 x 16 tile to match the floor, I suggest no larger than 4 x4 or 6 x 6 and/or accomodate any trim type/ decorative tiles you want. I also tile all the way to the ceiling. Steven Wolf Obviously ceramic can be purchased in LOOK LIKE ANYTHING. It need not strictly have a GLOSS, but certainly should be glazed to allow no niches for mold; etc; which you'll have to address regularly in the grout lines anyway.
- Q:whoe makes the tile for empier today?
- Hard and almost impossible to say. Places like that will buy pallet loads of sometimes discontinued tiles , factory over runs and slower sellers. Some times its factory 2nds or ( builders grades) . Any brand name they might buy is often private labeled just for them . Sometimes looking at the tile I can tell or sometimes the box style can give it away . There are on occasion markings or initials on tile backing that will give away the tile manufacturer. If you get or have a pc and want to try and find out, send me a pict ,front and back, I might be able to tell from that. E mail me thru my avatar and I ll send you my regular e mail GL
- Q:A roof tile falls off the roof of a house. An observer inside the house notices that the tile took 0.2 s...?
- first s= ut+1/2gt^2 1.6=0.2u+0.5*10*0.04 1.6=0.2(u+1) u+1=8 u=7 height = (7^2)/(2*10) = 2.45 using third eqn of kinematics
- Q:Have you used the marble tiles, the quality, the price?
- 5. Try the water. Consumers can pour some water on the back of the tiles, pay attention to observe the speed of water absorption of tiles. After a few minutes, look at the positive water left the mark is obvious. After the water is spread, the density of the tiles is so long, and the water is not obvious.
6. Warping. Take two brick back to the back and face to face to see whether it can be in close contact with the phenomenon of excessive gap can determine whether there is warping.
7. infiltration. Find ink painted on the surface after 1 hour after scrub to see if there are traces, no trace is a good brick, there is a strong choice of infiltration.
- Q:How to choose a tile test method?
- 5. Select the floor tiles often see the material on the ground hard to step on the ground, which can only show that the bottom of his tiles and can not explain the quality of his tile
6. In the ground draw, poor tiles due to the density of the relationship, completely like a chalk, draw all where the mark.
7. focus on a "look". A look level. Excellent products, third-class goods and other goods are worrying; two look appearance and glazed. Good tiles without convex concave, drums, Qiaojiao and other issues, side straight face flat. Glazed smooth, no particles or color shades of different phenomena; three look at the pattern. Pattern to be delicate, no obvious color, dislocation, broken or different shades.
8. Focus on "listening". To one hand the thumb, index finger and middle finger folder tile corner, easy to hang, the other hand index finger tapping the lower part of the tile, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring, astringent turbidity for the defective.
9. cut out the tile pieces (usually to the store to be broken debris observation), see the fracture at the Department. Broken at the fine, hard and brittle, consistent color for the top grade.
10. The water droplets on the back of the tiles, the water spread after the slow growth of the ceramic tile density, as the top grade
- Q:Tile repair best way?
- u get wet setting adhesives use such glue and bond tiles u need not dry the surface at all
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- Self stick tile can be gotten lose by using a hair dryer,but I see you have glue left over so that presents a little problem.The way I would remove old tile here in N.C.is to get my heat gun ,it produces a little more heat than a hair dryer. Have a stiff 1 puddy knife handy and as soon as it starts getting loose ,start sliding the knife under the edge,and across the middle.Once removed apply just a small amount of adhesive spread it thin and replace the tile.You may also need to trim the edges of the new tile just a small amount-so thay will fit.Do your fitting before you apply your finishing glue. This is called dry fitting
- Q:Dose anyone know any decorative tile srtists?
- Hi! okorder.com/ Hope this helps you. Best wishes!
- Q:Creating a tile based map in java?
- first of all, you need to build different densities of 2D tile arrays according to how much of the map will be in the viewport at any given time. For example, a map at neighborhood level will need a gazillion more tiles than a map at the county level. Then, you need a way of converting the geographic reference at the center of the viewport to the tile that is covered at that zoom level, and for finding the adjacent tiles as well. Then, you'll need to calculate what parts of which tiles you are using will need to be clipped and by how much. Build a canvas using this information. As the map moves, you'll need to add on more adjacent tiles, and discard others, update the clipping, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range