|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Hand paint ceramic tiles?
- You can get supplies via some craft shops (ceramicist supplies) and some tile merchants. It is possible to obtain 'biscuit' that is unglazed tiles which you design and decorate with glazes and then fire. This is the difficult bit either you need your own kiln or access to one. The best idea might be to enrol on an adult course to learn the techniques, they can then organise supplies and the firing plus show you how it is done properly. Could be a lot of fun.
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- I m assuming yo mean a mortar bed or a mud bed for tiles. You don t want to do this for later on as you say. You want to lay tiles soon after it s set so you don t ruin the mortar bed by walking on it. This isnt something you usually just do , it takes practice and a bit of experience and is hard work but worth it when done right. A wet bed is a base of cement that the tiles are installed as you go. Old fashion method rarely used anymore. Now a mud bed is used and then a thin set is used to adhere the tile down. If you want to do a mud bed e mail me through my avatar and I ll guide you through it. GL
- Q:Will cloudiness from sealer finish disappear on ceramic tile?
- The cloudiness you see is called blushing--the remedy will depend on the finish that you used. If it a lacquer you can use blush eliminator, I have never tried it on shellac or enamel. It may go away after it is dry however. Sometimes the moisture in the air will cause the finish to blush.
- Q:Questions about tiles?
- You should use special green board for the shower. It is water resistant not water proof. This gives the best base for the tiles. You should leave the adhesive set up totally before grouting because the gases that are in the glue need a place to go. This includes thin set mortar because of the water vapor it out gases. Good luck
- Q:any advise about linoleum tiles?
- I think you're talking about Peel and Stick Tiles? If so, I'm not sure I'd use them in your kitchen unless you are an extremely clean person. I used Peel and Stick tiles in a rental house we own. The tenant got so much grease under the tiles by the oven that the tiles came unglued and were sliding around. Spaces of the old floor were showing between the tiles, and the spaces between were filthy. These tiles came up really easily, but the tiles in the rest of the kitchen were extremely hard to remove. It took days of work with a screw driver to peel those off. After I had removed all the tiles, I couldn't get any more Peel and Stick tiles to stick to the floor no matter how much I cleaned it. We finally used Vinyl Sheet flooring. (The stuff that is one large piece of vinyl.) We figured that the vinyl sheet doesn't have to be glued down and there aren't any individual tiles to pull apart from each other. The vinyl sheet flooring is still inexpensive. You can get it at some Big Box stores. It's a little tricky to lay the vinyl. We made a template using pages from a magazine. We taped them together, then moved the template carefully to the vinyl sheet. We then cut the sheet and moved the flooring to the kitchen. This worked, and I think it will survive better than then Peel and Stick tiles did. You would have to move all the appliances out of the kitchen in order to lay this type of flooring, though.
- Q:bamboo over vinyl tile?
- Possibly. The vinyl tile must be well installed (not coming loose or bubbling or open seams, etc.). If the vinyl tile is a no wax or smooth surface, it may still need to be prepped with a palm sander and 80 grit just enough to give it some tooth. And finally, make certain to contact both manufacturers' reps or technical services to make certain that the new glue is compatible with both the vinyl and the bamboo... and to make certain that this endeavor will not void your warranty. Good luck.
- Q:where to get floor tiles @ good price?
- We used to restore old Spanish houses and we always put in seconds or even thirds and we couldn't tell the difference from firsts,
- Q:why do they call it SUBWAY TILE? is it actually used in subway stations or something?
- It was the type of tile that used to be used to tile subways. It was rectangular in shape and aside from that it was no different than basic ceramic bathroom tile. There are probably some stations around that still have the old tile but for the most part, new stations and refurbished ones get the standard square tiles now. There has been a resurgence of the use of subway tile in homes in the past few years because it makes it possible to do a herringbone pattern which you can't do with square tiles.
- Q:Prime Durock before tiling?
- Do NOT prime cement board before tiling. The whole reason is to bond to the cement substance of the Durock or cement board. There are times or situations that you need to water proof cement board , but that would be a different situation. I would consider hiring some one else. He may be fine at certain projects but he does not know allot about tiling. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How hard is it to lay tile?
- Not too, if you have a healthy back, young knees, and patience. Get a couple of books from teh library and READ them thoroughly. Make sure you spend more time preparing than anything else and purchase quality products. Have plenty of ibuprofen on hand. Good luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range