|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Ceramic tile floor?
- Hi, you need to pull the linoleum up first. Than scrape the loose mastic off the floor, sand it (you don't want an uneven surface) and wipe up the dust and dirt. Than you can start putting down your tiles. Make sure you leave a window open or the smell of the mastic will leave you high as a kite, and you don't want that! Bye
- Q:Marco Polo tiles have several manufacturers
- Marco Polo himself is no factory, are done in other factories and then paste the brand, advertising is good but the quality of the general
- Q:1 package tiles can paste the number of square brick
- First of all need to know how many kilograms of tiles you said? If it is 20 kg, then the wall flatness is better, the error in the case of plus or minus 5 mm, probably can do 4 square or so, if the flatness is not good, about 2 square or so. If it is 25 kg installed, then flatness can be about 5 square or so, flatness is not good about 3 square or so, the specific need to understand the base flatness can accurately estimate the consumption.
- Q:Which one is more expensive all together tile or wood floors?
- carpet, baileys
- Q:What is the tile?
- The so-called tiles are made of refractory metal oxides and semi-metallic oxides, through the process of grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering, and forming an acid-resistant ceramic or stone building , Collectively referred to as tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
- Q:which is best for bathroom floor tile? Ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: which is best for bathroom floor tile? Ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble? I want to replace the existing ugly linoleum/vinyl floor in my bathroom with tile. With the right information and tools, I don‘t see why I can‘t do it myself. Any ideas on the pros and cons of different types of tile? What‘s least likely to get scratched, and what is least likely crack...
- Q:Has anyone painted bathroom tile?
- have seen it after was completed came up reasonable you have to clean the tiles then apply a special primer then the tile paint there are pens around that can redo the grout lines. you must get the correct materials and follow everything as recomended the paints are not cheap. they might not have those paints in the. U.S.
- Q:How about daily maintenance tiles?
- "Tiles of the daily maintenance is very important, sum up a few points, I hope to help you:
1, the daily cleaning of tiles can be used detergent, soap and other cleaning.
2, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, cleaning tiles can make tiles more shiny.
3, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the interval is 2-3 months is appropriate.
4, brick surface, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
5, brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
6, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
7, ink, cement and other pollutants using hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
8, paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
9, rust can be washed with 2% oxalic acid solution to eliminate, and then wipe with water. With 3-4 tablets of vitamin C tablets crushed into powder, sprinkled on the floor tile surface, and then scrub with water several times, but also remove the rust stains. In the case of rust, can be 10% oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will dip rust at the wet, and then wipe with a thick salt again. If fresh lemons can be squeezed out of its juice drops on the rust stains rubbed by hand, repeated several times until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap and water.
10, a variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used for painting Of the solvent and diluent. "
- Q:5 years ago i had ceramic tile laid in my den, I have no extra pieces nor do I have the name of the tile.?
- yea take it to menards hd or lowes and ask the people in the flooring dept. if they have ever seen anything like it.
- Q:How to remove the 502 glue on the tile
- 1, with banana water droplets in the glue on the same time with the old toothbrush constantly stirring, until the glue trace soft off, and then clean water, repeated brushing, brush so far. In the presence of glue traces of clothing on the back of the pad of absorbent cloth, and then to the glue traces painted some white vinegar, and finally with cotton dipped in water scrub clean.
2, in the original place drops 502 to melt the original 502, and then quickly washed off with water.
3, with insulating oil, pouring the transformer in the insulating oil on the table, 502 glue quickly become soft, you can quickly rub off.
4,502 glue is a resin glue, as long as the resin can be dissolved with organic solvents, such as acetone. But inhaled acetone toxic, pay attention to the use of methods, you can put the part of the glue into the bottle. It is said to be frozen in the refrigerator, glue will fall, you can try it first.
5, a small area of adhesive 502 glue, as long as the hot water can be soaked, if a large area stained with 502 glue, coated with acetone, about 5 to 10 minutes can be removed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range