|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Tiling a back splash?
- Normally, you have 1/4 of extra thread on the outlet screw to play with. If the screw isn't long enough ask someone at your local hardware store for a longer screw. DON'T use drywall screws because they will strip the threads on your electrical box. So yes, pull the sockets out and let the screw brackets sit on the tile.
- Q:Cleaning and painting tile?
- If it is those white hexagonal tile about 1 inch u can use a liqiud soap warm water and bleach, usin a tooth brusg to clean n the grooves, if some tile was replaced leave it u wont finad a perfect match.......................Ive live in houses before that have the same thing and you have to replace all the tile to get the same color
- Q:slippery tile outside pool?
- If your swimming pool area has not been treated it probably is a liability because untreated areas are slippery. The risk increases dramatically when the tiles are wet and that’s when slip and fall accidents happen. Many accidents are happening on a daily basis where adults and children are falling as a result of slippery, wet surfaces that are being walked on. Swimming pools should be a fun place but this has to be balanced with safety. Whether you are an adult or a child there is significant danger associated with tiling around pools!
- Q:Things fade on the tiles how to get rid of
- Very polluted for all-round water cleaning
Daily cleaning of household cleaning or detergent cleaning
Removal of oil tiles daily cleaning optional detergent, soap and other cleaning.
Add a little mixture of ammonia and turpentine soap, cleaning tiles can make the tiles more shiny.
Polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the time interval of 2-3 months is appropriate.
Brick noodles, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
Brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
Tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
Ink, cement and other pollutants such as hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
Paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
A variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used as paint And thinner.
- Q:Dog on Tile's?
- Tiles okorder.com/
- Q:wood or tile flooring in my bedroom?
- Hi okorder.com/ Hope this helps. Jason Buzi
- Q:An 8in by 8in area is covered with with 1in square tiles. Two of the 64 tiles turn out to by faulty.?
- Break down the titles into 3 categories: - Corner tiles (there are 4) - Outer tiles that aren't corner tiles (there are 6*4=24) - The rest, on the inside (there are 6*6 = 36) If a tile is on a corner, there are only 2 possible other squares in the grid that it can share an edge with. If the tile is in the second category, there are 3. And if the tile is somewhere in the middle, there are 4 neighboring tiles it could share an edge with. The total probability that two random tiles share an edge is: ( P(tile is a corner tile)*(2/63) + P(tile is on end)*(3/63) + P(tile is in middle)*(4/63) ) / 2. We have to divide by 2 because we're counting each pair twice. So this is: ((4/64)(2/63) + (24/64)(3/63) + (36/64)(4/63)) / 2 = (8 + 72 + 144) / 2(64*63) = 112/4032 = 0.027777... EDIT: Right after I first posted this I noticed that the user above me got the same answer unsing a different method. I like his method better, but it would seem to be that the total number of unique pairs on the grid is not 64*63, but 64*63/2 because there are two different ways you can pick tiles to make the same pair (depends on which order you pick them in). So maybe the answer is 112 / 2016 and I missed something in my reasoning!
- Q:Back splash - do we seal before travertine tile is put on the wall?
- You seal it afterwords.
- Q:Kitchen BackSplash Ideas - KITCHEN BACKSPLASH TILING?
- Yes the trowel you have is the correct one for a mastic. And you have 2 options, spread some mastic and set a tile to see how the coverage is after you remove the tile. Set in place and give a gentle twisting motion, remove tile and if you have 80% coverage or better you good to go.If not you ll have to back butter the tile .. I can t tell you any other way because I don t know just how deep the pattern is.. As to why they have the waffle pattern, it foe a couple reasons.. One is for body strength after a glue or thin set fills this void. The other is an identifying type mark .. I can tell different tiles by their pattern at times.. Any other questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:Can I use glazed, porcelain tile in the bathroom?...?
- glazed tiles are fine to use in the bathroom, the important thing to remember is if they are set properly and to set on either mortar base or hardiboard. the main concern though, would be whether the surface is too smooth a finish when used on the floor, especially when the tiles are wet! this could become a hazard to your health! a lot of tiles used in a floor application, have a sanded or rough finish ,just because of that !
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range