|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What is the pattern of tile sales now?
- The sales plan is the basis for every salesperson's job, and sales of big companies are written to do the job. Of course there are many small companies on the sales staff do not plan, do not train, do not guide, only the pursuit of sales. One can imagine, most sales staff are difficult to complete the sales task, the company set the sales task has become a castle in the air, simply just a decoration or a dead letter. So, how can a salesman treat a sales plan? I think to be a good salesman, no matter what kind of company you are, no matter what kind of boss you face, elaborate sales plan is the root of your sales task. So how do you write a sales plan? Just do a salesman or just to a new company, you have to do the work is to understand the product, and then understand the sales channels, and then understand the market. First busy writing sales plan, so you think the market situation, product conditions have a certain understanding, we must write the first sales plan. This plan should be the embodiment of your sales ideas, do not need to write a specific task, just write your own sales channels, how to develop customers and your understanding of product sales.
- Q:How to introduce tiles
- According to varieties: glazed tiles, quintana brick (homogeneous brick), polished tiles, tiles, porcelain glazed tiles (antique brick)
Tile Features: Size: Size of the product size, can save construction time, and neat and beautiful. Water absorption: the lower the water absorption, the better the degree of vitrification, the better physical and chemical properties of products, the more difficult due to climate change thermal expansion and contraction caused by cracking or peeling. Flatness: good tiles of flatness, the surface is not bent, not Qiaojiao, easy construction, construction after the ground flat. Tile strength: high flexural strength, good wear resistance and resistance to stress, easy to wear, timeless, suitable for public places. Color: the tile on the floor, fight in a square meter, from the three meters to see whether there are different colors or can not be connected, resulting in beautiful obstacles. --- These points are the key to identifying the quality of the tile
- Q:I have a tile question?
- Tile can be installed over vinyl, if the subfloor is rigid enough, but I don't recommend it. Thinset does not adhere well to vinyl. I have pulled up tile floors laid over vinyl, and they come up very easily, barely sticking at all. Your problem, most likely, is that your subfloor is not rigid enough. This may be caused by floor joist spacing being too wide, or subflooring being too thin. At a minimum, joist spacing should be 16 on center, subfloor should be 3/4 tongue and groove plywood with 1/2 cement backerboard screwed and glued to it with thinset. Older homes have 3/4 plank subfloors, and some newer homes have 5/8 plywood subfloors, neither of which is rigid enough. In either case, the fix would be to glue and staple 1/4 lauan over the subfloor. Staples should be 4 apart along the edges, and 8 apart in the field. Lots of glue. So, if it was me fixing your problem, I would pull up the tile and vinyl, do whatever is necessary to make the subfloor rigid, and relay the tile. And I highly recommend epoxy grout. It's costly, and a bit more difficult to work with, but the end result is vastly superior. It's super hard, keeps it's color, doesn't stain, and requires no sealer. Good Luck with your project, hope this helps...
- Q:Laying tiles?
- Its called wire mesh. Its not used as much anymore. What makes tiles or grout crack is the wood below the tiles. If the floor joists are too far apart and the plywood is not thick enough it can cause the floor to move. Even a little bit of movement can cause the tiles and the grout to crack. The wire mesh will not help if the floor moves.
- Q:What is the tile?
- Tiles are what we often say floor tiles, is a ground decoration material, cheap, easy to clean up the cleaning. But with the wood floor than the foot feeling is not very good, hardness. At present, many home decoration will also use the tiles, usually used in the living room, kitchen put, bathroom, balcony and other occasions.
1) Whether the tile is solid and solid: We all know that the tiles should be solid and not easy to be damaged, especially when the weight is on top.
2) non-slip: the surface of the tile is relatively smooth, and some tiles are quintana bricks, glazed tiles, quintana polished tiles, tiles, seepage tiles, etc., these tiles are not anti-skid, the elderly and children with special attention , Try not to choose the tiles, but the choice of wood flooring.
3) to listen: we can pick up a brick gently beat, hear the sound of crisp is good quality tiles, the sound is muddy times defective.
4) test the water: we will pour the back of the tile on the water, after a few minutes, observe the degree of water immersion, if slow, and the watermark is not obvious, then is a good tile.
5) to find ink painted on the surface of the tile, over an hour or so, if the surface is no trace, then a good tiles, if the surface left traces, you must not buy.
6) Color: Do not choose the color difference of large tiles, should choose the color are all with the tiles.
- Q:How to fix just one flooring tile?
- you can pick up a small tile saw at any tile /flooring outlet.it has a serrated edge for cutting into the grout that is around the tile.once you have removed the grout you should be abel to insert a wide blade putty knife under the tile and tap it in easy to loosen the tile once it is free clean the area of any adhesive and reset the tile.it is a shame that the co who did the install refused to come back and do the repair.if i were you i would file a complaint with the better business bureau in your area.good luck
- Q:Laying ceramic tile?
- First measure the room from wall to wall.Length and width.Multiply the numbers.This gives you square footage.Add another 15 square feet for cutting and breakage.Tiles are sold per square foot not amount.Space in between does not matter in calculation.This is up to you.If you want a more full look make space smaller.This is easier for maintenance(cleaning).1/4 inch is normal, 3/8 is big.The bigger the space it's harder to grout plus will cost more in grout.Make sure to use grout similar colour to tile.If your floor is wood underneath then you have to fasten it so it does not vibrate and then lay a wire mesh before putting on the tile.This is important,if you do not do this the tiles will crack.To remove them costs more than putting them on.
- Q:Should I get porcelain tile for my kitchen?
- If it is in your finances Porcelain. It's more desirable the color goes the entire method by means of. So if one way or the other (I do not know how this can happen with porcelain) if it will get chipped it is still the identical colour as ceramic is just a colour on top of the tile.
- Q:To install ceramic tile in my bathroom, do I NEED backerboard??
- No, you don't NEED backerboard BUT, I'll tell you from experience that it's much easier to work with, makes a better bond and you will have less trouble later on. I recommend the stuff with the little squares etched in (Hardibacker). Good Luck.
- Q:PLease Help Tiling Problem :s?
- A general rule of thumb is to order 10% more tile than your normal square footage to allow for such cuts, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range