|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Back splash - do we seal before travertine tile is put on the wall?
- You seal it afterwords.
- Q:Why should a piece of tile stickers, why can not once on the ground to do a piece of tiles
- A piece of easy to break is how to get the room? If a little bit how to do a piece of words can be changed
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- Acceptance of several main parts: first within two meters of the error shall not be greater than 2mm, the joints should be neat, uniform size, no hollowing, not loose, with two meters long ruler or by the foot of acceptance. Second, you can use a small hammer in the ground or the walls of all the light tapping, no empty drums. Finally, pay attention to the drainage requirements of the floor tile slope should meet the drainage requirements, and ground leakage should be tightly integrated.
- Q:tiles for flooring of bearded drangon tank?
- How okorder.com
- Q:how do i find a match to my floor tiles?
- If you have any loose pcs not yet installed the backs can give me clues as to what it is. Along with the year it was originally installed ( approx) and the exact size of the tile.. Any thing over 8/10 years old you may as well look for some thing close in the exact size. Beyond that your looking at reclaimed tile discount outlets looking for dropped tile lines. There is a few places that specialize in buying and selling of dropped lines of tiles. They change and discontinue tiles every 7/10 years to keep up with changing styles and colors patterns. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Are tile sealers and grout sealers the same thing?
- as an installer of ceramic tile for 23 years i can feel confident that my answer will best suit you....aqua mix brand of sealers is some of the best and will seal both your UNGLAZED tile and seal your grout as well ....you need to use a penetrating sealer as it will chemically bond to the grout the other responses to your question has sealant problems because they used a silicone based sealant which is only good for 6 months and needs to be redone where the penetrating sealant is good for 15 to 20 years
- Q:How do the concrete on the outer wall tiles be removed?
- External wall tiles (rugged) on the cement cleaning method is as follows:
With a direct shovel. Shovel when wiping the water with a cloth to wet the cement. With the wood shovel to make a little effort is also nothing, pay attention with the shovel with the clean up. (For a small area of external walls of tiles rugged clean)
You can use 1500 or 2000 water sand paper gently rub. You can also use dilute hydrochloric acid to wipe, wipe clean and then clean with water. (Hydrochloric acid corrosion should pay attention to personal protection)
- Q:Tiling a Shower Surround?
- Start by getting a good tile book that throughly covers shower stalls. I recently remolded a bathroom that started as a simple hey lets tile the shower project. The job can get as big as you make it. In my case I pulled out the standard shower shell existing bath tub, knocked out a closet and turned a standard shower stall into 30 sf showering paradise with a jucuzzi bathtub. First of all, anything you put tile on besides concrete has to have a cement board behind it! (Hardibacker or similar-available at your home improvement stores). There will be lots of dust from removing any existing drywall so use a good quality mask like a painters mask too. I would plan on it taking a couple months if you plan on working on it during the evenings or weekends. My project took nearly 6 months of evenings and weekends and forced my wife and I to share a bathroom with 2 kids-worth it in the end but I probabbly wouldn't go thru it again. If you remove your old shower, you'll be dealing with an new drain as you'll have to build the foundation for the tile out of deck mud. Lowes' or Home Depot did not carry deck mud so I bought my from the local tile store. You can mix you own as a lot of web sites have lots of info on this but I bought mine premixed. You can use the existing shower pan but I preferred the feel of tile vs. the shower pan, not only that my shower is a completely custom shape so I couldn't get a pan to cover it. If your not sure how to build the base, stick with the pan or you can mess up things and end up with leaks that you do not want.
- Q:what size of tile is better?
- The tile will look fine if you do either a diagonal pattern or an off set look Off set pattern can be either a brick look,like every other row 1/2 tile offset from the other row or you can do every row 1/4 of a tile of set. This helps break up the bigger tile in a smaller area. Using these types of patterns ( off set) you can use a minimal grout grout (1/8) to make the grout be less. Use a grout that matches the tile.Medium colored grouts show that least day to day dirt. Seal the grout well and it ll stay cleaner longer . If the floor is properly prepped,and the tile set properly, they won t crack as some one suggested. There are a few products that you can use on ceramics to make them less slippery. One is called B-Safe, made for commercial kitchens . But you can only do so much to make tiles less slippery when water gets on them. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Has anyone painted bathroom tile?
- Go for it! It won't look tacky if the instructions are followed. Be sure to very thoroughly clean the tile with a cleaner made for tile and grout, and use a scrub brush to scrub the tile and the grout lines well. If you plan to also paint the grout, you must let the grout dry for at least 48 hours. The longest lasting paint for this application, and one that with withstand peeling the longest, is oil-based paint. The cleanup process for oil-based paint could be a drawback, but for a long lasting finish it is the way to go. If you don't want to go with oil-based, water-based paints that contain a urethane resin are good paints to use as well. I would strongly recommend not painting the tile on the walls of the tub/shower, as the finish will not last due to the moisture and humidity in the shower. For this area, you can use a tile epoxy paint (usually available in white and creme color) and it will look good and protect the tile from the water. If going this route, be sure to ventilate the area as best as you can as the fumes are strong...but they will go away after 1-2 days. You can do this project, and it will look good. Best of luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range