|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:can you lay ceramic tile outside?
- Outside Tile
- Q:Installing vinyl flooring over ceramic tile?
- The best way to go about this would be to remove the old ceramic tile and start with a fresh clean surface. I know you are thinking so much work. It wont be that bad when you get a few of the ceramic tiles out use a hammer and a flat bar and basically knock them out you will be surprised how quickly they will come up. When this is complete you must get all the thinset from the tiles off or at least no big clumps left on the floor. When your surface is clean apply the thickness you need to your floor to keep the same height but remember you will be appling quarter inch lueon board with the dark side up this is also the smooth side if you another type of board it may make the surface look rough. Use screws to fasten down and make sure you fasten the edges well where the lueon board may meet. this will keep lines out of your vinyle floor or even from it not staying adhered properly. When you are done clean your surface for all debris and begin to lay your flooring. Always use a good adhesive. if you are using 1ft. squares use a rubber mallet to set each tile if you are using a one piece flooring use a wheighted roller to be sure every thing is adhering and start in one corner or one side and roll out slowly taking your time. If you have a concrete floor use all glue or if you have acess to a hilti gun nail the entire sub flooring down. When the entire floor is complete if you must walk on it be carefull not to twist you feet as you walk or lay some card board down. you can clean any glue off the surface with mineral spirits. On the outside perimeter you may want to install some quarter round to give your floor a finished look. if you cant nail glue it with liquid nails (glue) and caulk in all gaps. around tour tub you may want to caulk in also with a siliconized caulking. There plenty of colors of caulking if you are not looking for white. Also one last thing paint does not stick to silicone so if you have any areas that may require painting to do not use silicone.
- Q:What's the best online source for quality ceramic tile?
- I have seen prices on the web and yes you can get some good prices. BUT Shading for what you see in a picture is vastly different then actual products.... What I would do is to look on line for lines of tiles from a wide range of manufactures and use their store locater to find a dealer near you.I ve seen the way tile is shipped from some sources that are not used to handling tile and you could possible end up w/ chips. Plus your local store has a vast variety of knowledge of trims and what you ll need.. I did my GF s mom s place and we looked at tile to get ideas for her and narrowed down to tiles she liked. The on line price was more expensive than what the store was and what we payed .Any questions you can e mail me. GL
- Q:Porcelain tile cleaning help, please...?
- Hpofully the grout was seald. If tou have hard water you will get calcium buids up on porcelan.One way is Muratic acid (pool acid) deluted 10 to 1 The safe way is a pumas stone scrubber you can buy at any pool store. The vinigar will work but not as well. Lime away is also a good cleaner if you have hard water. If your installer didnt seal your grout do this first , the tile supplier can supply this. B^
- Q:Dongpeng tiles and Europe Shennuo which cost-effective
- First-line brand:
First, the new Pearl Group: mainly in the mid-market positioning, has made the customer's recognition, the Group's crown beads, Samit, Gerees, Jin Chaoyang, Hui million, Louis modern, Monte Carlo, Bentley , And other brands and "Lippo" professional bathroom brand can be an economic brand
Second, the Mona Lisa Ceramics: Mona Lisa ceramics, ceramic industry, the leader of thin tile, as long as the mention of the sheet will be remembered Mona Lisa, thin plate of the preferred brand
Second, the new source of ceramics, the new Run into, Huiya ceramics, Hongyu ceramics and other medium brands
Alas ceramic brand too much, not one by one, you can check the Internet
- Q:What type of putty would i use on tiles?
- If these tiles are already installed I think you are out of luck for any long term fix. Ceramic tile glaze is fired onto the tiles in a kiln at very high heat. The firing makes the glaze and tile bond in a way that fillers, puttys, or paint cannot achieve. If your tile is that worn, it is possible that you have the wrong grade of tile for the situation where it is being worn so much. You may have earned yourself a new tile shower, floor, countertop, whatever....
- Q:Jiyuan where the tiles are good
- , to see the side of the granules of granules are fine and even, the granules are large, rough, then the brick body density crisp, the use of the process will certainly be a problem, give a simple example: you get the house is usually the embryo room, wall The surface is very rough cement surface, when you use the putty powder after the wall is relatively smooth, delicate, and you use such a standard to see just fine.
3, the brick stand up, hand tapping the brick body, the more crisp the sound to prove that the higher the density of brick, the better the quality, the more dull the tones to prove that the worse the density of tiles, tiles, anti-fouling,
4, if it is to buy polished tiles (600 specifications above the tiles), hand touch the brick body surface (hand back touch), start to feel the more smooth proof of the brick surface of the pinhole less, the higher the anti-fouling ability, as long as Do not worry about non-slip problems in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
- Q:****how to line up staggered FLOOR tiles. HELP?
- Staggered Tile
- Q:How to remove paint from wall tile in our 1929 home? Floor tile is original and in excellent shape. Help?!?
- What type of paint and what type of tile? What is the base to your paint, in other words. Different paint and different tiles have different answers. Often with older ceramic tile and if you don't use oil based paint... you can simple take a fingernail and scrape it off easily with no damage to tile. You can try a small razor blade and be very very careful about it, which is what i've done many times. Paint thinner can help, mineral spirits as well. But can hurt many different types of tile. But without knowing specifics, i can't give a specific answer to the best method of getting the paint off.
- Q:What is the going rate for tile installation per square foot?
- The best way to determine the reasonableness of a quote is to bid out the job. This means call at least three separate contractors and get quotes for the job. Make sure that they are bidding on comparable services, ask about their process,experience, lincense/insurance, and materials they will use. Not only will you gtet a good idea of the price, but you'll also be able to pick the most competent of the contractors. Your question does not have enough information to tell you whether or not your quote was within reason. There is a big difference between installing 12 x 12 tiles on a big flat floor and installing mosaic pieces on a vertical wall, for example. Glass and natural stone tiles are harder to work with. Smaller spaces are more time consuming per sq foot, etc. If materials are not included, your price seems a bit high for a basic install on a prepped, horizontal surface. But, like I said, depending on the details, the price could be very good.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range