|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What is the tile material?
- Tile with kaolin is basically no mainly clay-based quality of the tiles are now a large number of stone slag to stone-based bottom of the bottom of this tile is relatively hard quality is better
- Q:Tiles broken, how do?
- Only three months on the month of the broken, it should be able to find the decoration at that time is responsible for decoration repair.
- Q:Remove adhesive and grount from old ceramic tiles?
- really hard to do without breaking them, I have heard that if you get them cold, the mortar can be tapped off, but I always thought they would break, may be cheaper to just replace them
- Q:Best way to update ceramic tile?
- If you are dealing with ceramic tile and you sand it, you will see the red clay backing come through. Don't do this. You will wind up replacing the tile anyway. If it is just the grout color you want to change, there is a grout colorant that you can purchase to dye the grout to what ever color you want. If the tile is also dirty, you will probably want to replace the tile as well. You can pull up the old tile, or you could put down a new subfloor and tile over that. Check with your local stores, Lowe's, Home depot, etc. You should be able to find tile at a good price and knowledgable people to help you with the project.
- Q:can you put tile over tile on the kitchen floor?
- AS long as the old is stuck well, flat, clean of wax, should be fine . Good Luck
- Q:Does repainting kitchen tiles really work?
- Ok yes you can paint them, and yes it will hold up, and yes i do paint and also install ceramic so i do know what im talking about.You need to clean them very good with TSP. Buy a good primer such as kilz but i think home depot has an even better one so check that out. After you prime it put oon a good interior enamal like Behr . Probable 2 coats for best results. A spong roller is best but if you can rent or borrowe a sprayer and get the best results. there about 40 dollars for the day to rent. easy to use. Just tape everything off and use alot of drop cloths.
- Q:Laying Tile Flooring??
- It is not difficult as long as you properly prepare for the job. If it is a single room check if it is square and using a chalk line mark a line you will start with. Use the most exposed area of the room to get perfectly straight line of tiles. Once you start right the rest is just repetition. Another area of concern is what are you putting the tile over. Is is a concrete slab? If so just make sure it is does not have any areas that are elevated. If it is wood sub-floor definitely use backing like wonder board or something like that. Depending on the size of your tiles you need to choose a spacer size. Your retailer will help you with that. Another issue is your connection of tiles to the wall. Do you have a baseboard? If possible remove the baseboard and reapply it after you are done. It will look better and you will have easier time laying the tile. Consider getting a DVD on laying tile, I am sure you retailer can sell you one for just a couple of bucks. Good Luck!
- Q:What is the tile?
- For the decoration of the material, the ceramic tile is made of refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone Of the building or decoration of the material, collectively referred to as tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
- Q:How to look at tile quality?
- Home decoration to buy tiles in general to buy the principle is: a look, two listen, three drops of water, four feet.
First, look at the appearance. The color of the tile should be uniform, the surface finish and the flatness is better, the surrounding rules, the pattern is complete, from a box out of four or five pieces to see whether the color difference, deformation, missing angle and other defects.
Second, listen to the sound. With a hard light flick, the sound the more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also left thumb, index finger and middle finger clip tiles corner, easily hanging down, with the right hand index finger tapping the lower part of the tile, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring, stagnant turbidity for the next product.
Third, the drip test. Can be the water droplets in the back of the tile, watching the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tile; the other hand, the faster water, indicating the density of sparse, the inherent quality of the former is excellent.
Four feet The higher the accuracy of the tile side, the better the effect after paving, buy high-quality tiles is not only easy to construction, but also save man-hours and accessories. With the tape measure the size of each tile around the difference between the high accuracy of the top grade.
In addition, observe the hardness, the tiles to good hardness, toughness, not easy to rot on top grade. To the edge of the tile fragments scratches each other to see the broken pieces of broken pieces is fine or loose, is hard, brittle or softer, is left scratches, or scattered powder, if the former is the top grade, the latter is quality difference.
- Q:Should my new tile floor be installed under the refrigerator?
- You need to tile under the refrigerator because if dont the fridge will be uneven or see the edge and be hard to pull out. vanity should be taken out because it makes it alot easier and gives you the choice to replace the vanity in the future with out worrying about it not covering the tile. But you dont have too
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range