|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:ugly tile issue, ideas please?
- YOUR IDEA IS BRILLIANT AND RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE
- Q:affordable tile flooring?
- Check Home Depot or your local tile supply store for discontinued patterns, they will be cheaper. Also a salvage building materials place. The thing is, you won't be able to buy a whole lot of it. So measure and know exactly how much you will need. Figure 15 to 20% extra for waste and cuts. If you can, always buy an extra box of a discontinued pattern, because that's your last chance to ever get more for patches or replacement tile.
- Q:Tile conversion into square feet....?
- That depends on the shape of the object. You have to cancel one dimension. If you want the 'footprint' of a rectangular box, for example, divide volume of the box in cubic feet by the height of the box in feet, to get the area of the bottom of the box in square feet. If you want the surface area of the same box, you'll need to know volume, and at least 2 more dimensions (width height for example), solve for its length, and then do (2 x L x W) + (2 x L x H) + (2 x W x H). If you want the surface area (in square feet) of a balloon or beach ball, you'll need to solve the equation for the volume of a sphere in cubic feet for the radius in feet, and then plug that radius into the equation for the surface area of a sphere, to get the area in square feet.
- Q:On Hockey-shot's Dry land Flooring Tiles..........?
- I think I understand your question, the tiles you can't skate on unless you have roller hockey skates, it's called sport court. I play roller hockey and ice and the tiles for roller SUCK! If I were you I'd just go fin a certain kind of paint I can't recall the name of the brand, but paint the garrage floor with it and you can skate in there and stick handle if you have enough room. Hope this helps
- Q:How do the concrete on the outer wall tiles be removed?
- External wall tiles (rugged) on the cement cleaning method is as follows:
With a direct shovel. Shovel when wiping the water with a cloth to wet the cement. With the wood shovel to make a little effort is also nothing, pay attention with the shovel with the clean up. (For a small area of external walls of tiles rugged clean)
You can use 1500 or 2000 water sand paper gently rub. You can also use dilute hydrochloric acid to wipe, wipe clean and then clean with water. (Hydrochloric acid corrosion should pay attention to personal protection)
- Q:Simple way to lay ceramic tile?
- I am not sure but i know you can learn on line or at a store.
- Q:How do I fix a stained bathroom tile?
- The tile should have been sealed, and then re-sealed every year by the people at the carpet store - you are not responsible for her not maintaining her house. I understand that probably doesn't help you - the short answer is - the tile is cheap and painted/stained not all the material dyed to match. You may be able to fix it by using a similarly colored Porcelain stain, or other stain type - just be very careful that you don't get stain on the grout - and once the tile is stained make sure it is sealed.
- Q:How to remove 70s mosaic floor tile?
- I have seen an electric paint stripper used very successfully to remove the tiles and the sticky backing, the guy was also using white spirit at the same time to totally remove slight stickiness. It was a total success. These strippers look like hair dryers.
- Q:Question About Slate Tile...?
- Well, most natural stone companies believe it or not do not make a bullnose. At least in the midwest I have yet to see one yet. If there are any tiles left at home depot you can by a few extra pcs and make bullnose. There is a bullnose blade that can be attached to a wet saw to make the cut what it does is just creates a rounded edge to form a bullnose. However the blade is expensive so you can see if there are any contractors in your area who may do this kind of job and already the correct tools to create a bullnose. That is if the tile isn't dicontinued.
- Q:Painted Cider-block fireplace now I want to tile.?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range