|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:How to install ceramic tiles in the kitchen?
- I've been working construction with my father since I was 5. You will need, the little plastic x's that are spacers, compound, tiles (obviously), water a sponge and optional a straight line lazer, a spatula and a long spatula with teeth, and a tile cutter, and measuring tape. First, put up the lazer to form the straight line where you want it. Next mix the compound with the amount of water you need, read the instructions on the back. Apply the mixture to the wall with the spatula, next put up the tile and if needed measure and cut the tiles to how you need them in order to fit. use the plastic x's as spacers to have them equally spaced out. after you have put up all the tiles wait at least 30 minutes to an hour for the compound to dry then with the grout of your choice apply it to the tiles and get them in between the cracks good. let it dry and then with the sponge wet it and clean the tiles so that it looks nice and thats all.
- Q:Tiled over electrical outlet what can I do?
- Legally you must make that outlet accessible. A dremel tool can grind through tile without damaging the rest of it if you can locate the outlet closely enough. A Special large plate and box extender could then solve the problem. As a practical matter, you can leave it and hope no problems come up.
- Q:What tile layout do you like best? Pics included?
- I like the first pic of the tiling.
- Q:Installing a glass tile backsplash?
- Hello Samsonite, I would have to disagree with using mastic. If you were using something that had a good absorption rate it's be different, but glass is so dense it'd take forever for the mastic to set up. Most manufacturers of glass tiles recommend using highly modified thinset (Customs Building Product's Megaflex at HD or TEC's Superflex at a tile supplier). I have found the Superflex to have the most brilliant white color when cured, providing the best background for your colors to shine. Drywall will be fine. You may want to key in the mortar you choose by flat troweling it on the drywall before combing your notches. This helps to ensure 100% coverage. For more detailed info, tips, and pics of other DIYer's jobs please visit the site in my profile. :)
- Q:What size tile would work and look best?
- I personally think the 12x12 look better
- Q:Soften grout between tiles?
- You and your b/f are doing it right. I hope you put a thick sheet down on the tub before you starting banging the old ones off though... before you re-tile, totally clean the tub and make sure there are no chips out of it... it's a pain to replace a tub when you just put up all new tiles. Best way I found to remove them is a floor scraper (thicker than a putty knife) and a hammer... just tap the scraper at the end of the handle and let 'em fly.... have fun... reno's are great!
- Q:Can I apply new tiles over old tiles?
- The reason 1 tiles were used in your shower base is to achieve the slope neccesary for the water run-off to the drain. You will be hard-pressed to accomplish this with 8 tiles. You can adhere new tile to old with epoxy-based mastic, but I would recommend consulting with a pro to get your water properly emptying into the drain.
- Q:how do you remove asbestos floor tiles?
- I would not advise you do it yourself. If you really need to DIY. soak the tiles and dont break them and you can hire a special type of skip i think. Experts are the best for this job, expensive but not as expensive as your life!!
- Q:Tile Floor help?
- I wouldn't bother doing it. You could get a sealer the seal the tile because I think I remember my dad saying Terra Cotta tiles are very porous. But I don't think that trying to put paint or changing its color would give you satisfactory results.
- Q:is this tile estimate high?
- That sounds about right for hiring it done.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range