|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:How much for labor on 20x20 porcelein tile?
- About 1.25 a square foot to lay only..not material included..this is with minimum floor prep to do and if tiles are not cut diagonally...Diagonal laid tiles require alot more cutting and handling, layout etc..so is a little more for this...4.00 A square foot is way out of line...
- Q:Porcelein or ceramic tile---which is better to use on a kitchen floor?
- either is fine, unless you bowl in your kitchen ceramic will hold up fine for normal wear and tear, the counter top is your choice, wich look do you like, im personally a tile person.
- Q:how to drill porcelain tile?
- There isn't a manufacturer on the planet of tile or drill bits that will ever promise total success. Somewhere will be included a disclaimer stating the obvious (Operator at risk) I use tap con bits for small holes; but even then I like to have a box of extra tiles handy. Part of the issue however; is also the SIZE of the hole/opening; you intend. BTW and with all due respect to any who offer thsi as part of an answer...TAPE will not guarantee that the tile will not chip. Steven Wolf Thousands of sq. ft. of tile
- Q:discontinued vinyl tile, what are my options?
- It's always cheaper to re-tile then try and match what you already have.
- Q:Ceiling tiles - whats the best way to install 1 and a half ceiling tiles?
- Most ceiling tiles have a tounge groove so each tile fits into another. When you are piecing in tiles it's impossible to get the tounges in the grooves without breaking them. I would suggest, cutting off the tounges with a razor knife and install with Liquid nails or some other construction adhesive. To keep the tiles in place while the glue is drying, cut a 2X4 long enough and put it under the tile while the glue sets up. You might want to put a towell between the tile and the 2X4 to keep from damaging the tile. For the 1/2 tile, score the backside of a tile with a razor knife then break it in half.
- Q:painting ceramic tile?
- I okorder.com/... and it makes sense to use oil based paint (especially in the bathroom), and then seal it with urethane, you do have to let the paint dry for 2-3 days before sealing, which may be a hassle if you can't walk on it. Also, the article didn't mention anything about using primer, you might want to inquire about that.
- Q:Peel & stick tile?
- Just like any tile work, start with the center of the door where you can put full size tiles and where they look good when you walk in the bathroom. Work your way to the toilet. Surround the toilet with full size tiles as possible leaving the area next to the toilet undone so you can make paper templates. Once you have the paper templates, cut your tile and stick it to the floor. Make sure that the floor is absolutely free from dirt, dust, water or anything else. Use denatured alcohol to clean the area first.(use a respirator and open the windows) Good luck !!!
- Q:How do I fix a stained bathroom tile?
- The tile should have been sealed, and then re-sealed every year by the people at the carpet store - you are not responsible for her not maintaining her house. I understand that probably doesn't help you - the short answer is - the tile is cheap and painted/stained not all the material dyed to match. You may be able to fix it by using a similarly colored Porcelain stain, or other stain type - just be very careful that you don't get stain on the grout - and once the tile is stained make sure it is sealed.
- Q:Tiling over laminate countertops?
- I tiled over the laminate in my kitchen by sanding the laminate with coarse sandpaper....priming with oil-based kilz-it and then tiled and grouted. It's still in the kitchen for over 7 years. You could also remove the countertop from the cabinet and replace with 1/2 plywood topped with 1/4 cement board but you would have to cut out the whole for the sink. Tiling over it is much easier. Just figure out your tile layout. I used 12 tiles for my custom countertop in my bathroom.
- Q:Put ceramic tile in Bathroom.?
- Just try to apply the molding to the wall, you will need to secure it on with common wall adhesive. Be sure to get a urethane-based, heavy-duty wall or wood glue. This will typically come in a tube similar to caulk and can be applied in long strips using a caulking gun. You will need enough to make several passes up and down the wall where you want to install the molding. Strength of the adhesive should not be a major concern, as any commercially available wall glue will be plenty strong enough to hold molding to the wall material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range