|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:first time laying tiles?
- it isn't puzzling as long as you precise practice for the pastime. even if it really is a unmarried room verify even if it really is sq. and utilizing a chalk line mark a line you'll start up with. Use the most uncovered part of the room to get completely promptly line of tiles. once you start up proper something is in simple terms repetition. yet another part of challenge is what are you putting the tile over. Is is a concrete slab? if so in simple terms verify it really is does no longer have any parts that are higher. even if it really is timber sub-floor surely use backing like ask your self board or something like that. relying on the length of your tiles you want to verify on a spacer length. Your shop may help you with that. yet another situation is your connection of tiles to the wall. Do you've a baseboard? If accessible get rid of the baseboard and reapply it once you're executed. it is going to seem more advantageous powerful and also you've gotten more straightforward time laying the tile. evaluate getting a DVD on laying tile, i'm particular you shop can promote you one for very few money. strong success!
- Q:replacing loose tile+-?
- What kind of tile, and where is it? On the wall or the floor?
- Q:Tile grout efflorescence?
- Was it a premixed grout? If you mixed it yourself you might have added too much water or took too long to spread it. Using too much water to clean the grout off could be the problem also. Grout also has a shelf life. You cannot grout over grout. You might find a grout stain to stain the grout the color you want. Don't use acid! Tiles can be cleaned with vinegar and water.
- Q:what type of glass tile is this?
- 3d glass mosaic tiles.. The lighting is crucial for these tiles to shine appropriately.. I'm guessing that it'll be about $100-$200 per sheet for these type of tiles ! Lowes has some pillow tiles that give off that type of light for $195 a sheet.. The walls might be some sort of painting effect.. Like dry brushing .. Very pretty intersting but, could be REALLY expensive to try and pull off... If you like the look try a simple solutions pick a few things to mimic/faux spend some money on the WOW factor... Good Luck
- Q:How to calculate the area of the toilet and kitchen tiles
- Wall, then the first to calculate the area of the wall, and then see what type of brick you buy, if it is 30x45, that is 30x45 =? And then divided by 10000 to get that number is your product to use a few pieces of brick, and then multiplied by the number of square meters, tiles is the same algorithm
- Q:Cracked Tile!?
- The foundation may have cracked/shifted The tile was defective. Somebody dropped something heavy on the tile. There wasn't sufficient grout under those tiles - they flexed. One way to find out - pop-them out and look.
- Q:Install Ceramic Tile
- What okorder.com/
- Q:Bathroom Tile color opinion.?
- Hi Mrs K, I would choose as you said, White Subway tile. But, I would choose Light Grey for floor tile. With a very light color grey grout as well. I agree to add the glass accent tile above within the white subway tile. I would choose the white toilet and bathtub. Any other colors that you choose are easy to match with this color scheme ( lilac or green towels are a thought that look great with the white grey combo). Over the years, all your accessories can be easily matched and changed cost effectively.
- Q:Where to start laying tile?
- Without seeing the floor plan that is hard. Draw your floor plan out carefully and make a tile grid that matches your drawing scale. If the grid is on tracing or clear acetate sheet you can lay it over your drawing. You want to keep as many straight lines through doors as you can and keep the edges against walls balanced at the same time. You can cheat the layout a little bit by using wider or narower grout line if it is ceramic tile. The fewer places you have less than a half tile against a wall the better it will work. remember that you will have some furniture, so exposed edges after furnishing matter a bit more than edges you will never see behind a couch.
- Q:How to divide the tiles?
- The state of the ceramic tile by the tile level is divided into A, B, C and so on.
1, A level. Class A use of the scope of unlimited, can be used in various places of home decoration. So the environmental performance of indoor tiles must meet Class A standards.
The standard for the use of tiles for radioactive use is GB6566-2001. Class A decoration materials in the natural radionuclide radium radium-266, thorium-232, potassium-40 radioactive specific activity at the same time to meet the IRa ≤ 1.0 and Ir ≤ 1.3 requirements for the A class of decoration materials.
2, B grade. Class B decoration materials do not meet the requirements of Class A decoration materials but at the same time to meet the requirements of IRa ≤ 1.3 and Ir ≤ 1.9 for the B class decoration materials.
Class B decoration materials can not be used for the interior of Class I civil construction, but can be used for the outer surface of Class I civil construction and the interior and exterior of all other buildings.
3, C level. Class C decoration materials do not meet the A, B class decoration materials requirements but meet the Ir ≤ 2.8 requirements for the C class decoration materials.
Class C decoration materials can only be used for exterior finishes and outdoor use. Ir> 2.8 granite can only be used for monsters, seawalls, piers and other human rarely involved.
According to the national standard level, tiles can be divided into two levels:
1, A grade goods
A grade is the best grade, A grade is divided into AAA level, AA level and A level, AAA level is the best level.
2, B grade goods
Class B products are slightly flawed products.
Whether it is tiles according to the radioactive or standard provisions of the tile, we can find different tiles or have their own different nature.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range