|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Will vinyl floor tiles damage the original floor?
- no the damage would be hreat every thing would have to be removed down to the bare wood. thats what peel and stick tiles do STICK.
- Q:Can you use regular floor tiles in a bathroom?
- We put ceramic tile and grout in our bathrooms and kitchen. Never heard of bathroom tiles. The kids get the whole bathroom wet when they bathe and we haven't had any problems with it in over 10 years.
- Q:Ceramic tile or vynil tile for bathrooms?
- Tile is definetly more astheticly pleasing to the eyes. However it is alot harder to keep clean in the bathrooms. I am on my 4th home...and have had both vynil and tile. Although vynil will not last as long, it is inexpensive to replace, warmer in your feet, and a heck of alot easier to keep clean.. I reccomend vynil over tile anyday.
- Q:major issue replacing bathroom tile?
- Once you pull up the tiles and the old and get to the original subfloor you can put your backerboard directly on that. You don't need an extra layer of plywood. If you feel the subfloor is not sufficient you need to replace it too. If the subfloor is sturdy it is okay to put down a layer of thinset, then put down your backer, then screw the backer and fill the seams with thinset and the appropriate seam tape. Then lay your tiles like normal.
- Q:how to lay ceramic tile?
- Do not use mastic it dissolves with moisture use a good acrylic based mortar and score the walls if need be.Starting at the bottom find the highest place in the floor then measure up one or two rows from this point then use a level to draw a level line from this point around the area to be tiled.When in stalling tiles use wedges to bring tile up to the level line after this first course the rest should go easy.Hope this helps proffessional tile installer 8 years experience.Also don't forget to center walls for the biggest cut.If you have any questions feel free to email me through the link.
- Q:Tile floor for home?
- as a permanent thing no. it's great for a quick easy fix, like if you don't plan on staying there. but nowadays, tile is just as cheap as the sticky tiles. Go with real tile! You'd be much happier in the long run!
- Q:Find Discontinued Tile?
- Discontinued Tile Outlet
- Q:Can I Tile over cracked concrete outside?
- Tile Over Concrete Patio
- Q:Cleaning groutingon tiled floor?
- I like Lysol Basin, Tub Tile cleaner...the foaming one in the aerosol can...
- Q:Bathroom wall seepage has been posted good tiles, how to solve?
- The need for the use of tiles in home decoration
"Tile glue" is used as an indispensable decoration materials in home decoration and is widely used. It is made of polymer and other cement-based adhesives. Special formula can be used in almost all kinds of existing tiles. The use of ceramic tile, so that the kitchen, bathroom decoration has the following advantages:
● good water retention, easy to produce hollowing;
● high bond strength, do not fall off;
● reduce the load-bearing capacity of the building, from the traditional paving per square meter of cement to be used 1 1 ~ 18KG reduced to 4 ~ 5KG ceramic tile, thereby reducing the building settlement and cracking;
● Tile adhesive coating thickness is much smaller than the traditional cement, saving valuable space position;
● On-site construction environment is clean; the use of ordinary plastic barrels can be mixed materials;
● Tile glue construction is very convenient; no need to immerse brick wet wall;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range