|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:measuring 28 inches on each side, needed to tile a kitchen measuring 102 ft. by 18 ft.?
- 1) 102 ft x 18 ft = 1832 ft^2 2) 144 inches^2 = 1ft^2 => 1836 ft^2 x 144 inches^2 = 264384 inches^2 3) 28 inches x 28 inches = 784 inches^2 4) 264384 inches^2 /784 inches^2 = 337 tiles
- Q:first time laying tiles?
- it isn't puzzling as long as you precise practice for the pastime. even if it really is a unmarried room verify even if it really is sq. and utilizing a chalk line mark a line you'll start up with. Use the most uncovered part of the room to get completely promptly line of tiles. once you start up proper something is in simple terms repetition. yet another part of challenge is what are you putting the tile over. Is is a concrete slab? if so in simple terms verify it really is does no longer have any parts that are higher. even if it really is timber sub-floor surely use backing like ask your self board or something like that. relying on the length of your tiles you want to verify on a spacer length. Your shop may help you with that. yet another situation is your connection of tiles to the wall. Do you've a baseboard? If accessible get rid of the baseboard and reapply it once you're executed. it is going to seem more advantageous powerful and also you've gotten more straightforward time laying the tile. evaluate getting a DVD on laying tile, i'm particular you shop can promote you one for very few money. strong success!
- Q:Where can I purchase 6 or 8 inch Hexagon shaped ceramic tile?
- Those okorder.com/
- Q:Chengdu tiles wholesale market
- The best tiles in the country are definitely in Foshan. You can go to Foshan to see, or to (3taoci) official website to see. Secondary brand or a lot of
- Q:I need a name for my tile and bath company.?
- Luxury Tile Bath Studios Executive Bath Tiles Goddess Bath Tiles Creative Bath Tile Studio DaVinci Bath Tiles . I figure something that makes me think of Mount Olympus Gods Goddesses using the can or something. Not Turkish Baths, though, 'cuz that makes me think you'll stumble upon some gay orgy inside or something. The Studio-bit makes me think that you're really creating a work of art. Maybe, Masterpiece Bath Tile Designs ?
- Q:Cleaning groutingon tiled floor?
- If okorder.com and they have the products you need or you can locate a dealer in your area. They also have a toll free tech support line you can use for help choosing the right product.
- Q:Are bathroom floor tiles the same as bathroom wall tiles?
- Thickness has nothing to do wither they go on the walls or floors. Generally speaking floor tiles are thicker , but not always.. There are several factors in determining if a tile can be used on a flor or not. All tiles can be used on walls but not vise versa. Some determining factors that dictate if a tile can go on the floor is tinsel strength ( how much pressure it can take before breaking in a special test),scratch and slip resistance ..These are 3 of the main factors that tile must be rated in before they can be allowed to be used on a floor. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:What is the name for flexible tile?
- Mosaic tiles perhaps? What was it made out of? Was it ceramic tile, vinyl tile, ?? EDIT: It sounds like a simple mosiac tile. They come in 12x12 with the mesh backing so that you can lay them on the wall without any back-buttering or so that you can cut them into smaller strips without having the rest fall apart. They do make thicker, stone tiles in this way too so maybe that was it.
- Q:Couple of tile questions?
- if it's a shower.spread the adhisive on the wall.it helps to water proof that material that you have on the wall.as for the floor you can grout a few hours later.the floor should be put down after the wall.if you did it already.cover it with plastic and tape.when you tile and grout the wall.it will mess the floor up.good luck.
- Q:Cover a tile backsplash?
- Peel and stick will not work. Everybody is else is right that you'd be much happier removing the old tile and either re-tiling or just using wall underneath (if needs repair you may have to cover with a new thin sheet of drywall.) If you refuse to do it......you could just paint the tile. Clean it really well, prime it, and paint over the top. It's the easiest and cheapest way to cover it up. Once again, I have to say that I think if you are going through all of the trouble to remodel the kitchen, you might as well just remove the old tile and replace it with new. You could get subway tile, which is cheap and timeless.......
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range