|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:can and how to paint over tile...?
- no,use a scraper and remove it,replace with corian
- Q:Tile back splash......?
- pant it go get a small can of glass paint,tape, and pant
- Q:How to paint tiles?
- With your tiles if you want to paint them darker then yes you can buy specific tile paint, which involves using a primer first then the paint, but to go lighter i think u may struggle as covering any dark colour and going lighter is tough. As for your cabinets, depends what they are made of, if the r solid wood a light sanding and primer should suffice, if they have laminate fronts(shiny) i wouldn't bother trying to paint them, just buy new fronts, its often as cheap as buying all the paints and primers etc!
- Q:How to remove ceramic tile?
- First thing you need to do is take out the surrounding grout. Once that is removed you can chip out a corner and work inward w/o any pressure against the closer tiles. This is why you take out the grout, it causes pressure against the next tile and it will cause chipping when you use a hammer and chisel . Once you have a corner chipped off , use a small chisel or a junk screw driver to get in between the mortar and the tile. Once the tile is out the glue or thin set can be scraped out down to the substrate . Clean and sweep well before regluing the new tile. Any other questions you can e mail me thru my avatar .. I ve had to do to many of these things over the years repairing other peoples tile.. GL
- Q:What causes lippage on a granite tile floor?
- Hey BigBadShawn, I worked for years in flooring at The Home Depot and I got to see this question come up quite a bit from my customers. Natural stone tiles like granite can be tricky to keep, and lippage can come from various sources. Depending on what is underneath it as well as how the tiles are installed will determine what is the exact cause of the lippage. Usually I've seen with older houses with wood subfloors that prep work wasn't addressed so that over time as the floor joists/subfloor expands, contracts, and settles tiles of any substrate can pop up or create small lippages. The professional way to installed your floor was (hopefully) by the builder using a tile backerboard and/or securing the subfloor securely before laying down the tiles. Also, if the tiles have very thin to no grout lines, it is possible that the events of the floor joists settling makes little room for the tiles to go anywhere but up. With a high-quality flexible mortar, that shouldn't of been an issue. If you noticed a progression over time with your tiles, I'd say you most likely have a wood subfloor on your hands. If it was concrete, it could be a matter of improper installation, moisture, or unevenness of the surface itself that gave it the lippage you see now. Hope this helps you out, aboveaveragejoe
- Q:how much to charge to install tile (backsplash)?
- Tile is always priced by the s/f and agreeing with another poster 100 s/f is huge, 3 xs the standard back splash. I did my pricing on what was to be installed, tile or a stone product, if there was striping I charged by the linear foot. So you have to many variables to give you a price. Plus the area ( of country) you are installing and you experience will demand the price you ask. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tiling question?
- If you are not tiling a lot later don't buy another trowel. The porcelain thin set should be fine for back-splash, because it is stronger than the regular one. The pits are the beautiful parts of the tile, don't fill grout on it, otherwise it looks like you pick them from trash. You should use tile sealer to seal the surface of the tile, not the bottom, it would easy to clean out the thin set or grout and avoid it absorb water.
- Q:Tiling Floors and Counters. Same or different tile?
- All your tile selections should co-ordinate but do not need to match exactly. I like the big tiles on the floor but not on the counters and back splash. The large tile will make those areas seem out of scale. I'd go with a similar tile but in a smaller size on the counter and back splash and see if you can find some accent tile to work into your design of the back splash. All it takes is a band of something like natural stone, glass tile or a textured tile to kick it up a notch and by using the more expensive tile sparingly, you're not increasing your costs but certainly increasing the eye appeal.
- Q:Ceramic tile floor grout is cracking?
- Are you keeping the grout moist? When you get new tile, you should mop the floor every day with warm water. That should keep the grout from cracking on you. You can sure ask the company to start over. No one wants a cracked tile floor.
- Q:How do I paint ceramic tile?
- You need to know if your tiles are glazed or not. Then visit any craft store and ask for ceramic paint, but remember to check if it's for glazed or unglazed tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range