|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:how do you remove peel n stick tile?
- If the tiles are loose, a putty knife will lift them off the floor. If the tiles are stuck on tight, they're easier to remove if they're heated. I put a towel on the floor and heated them with a regular iron, then used a putty knife to lift the tiles. You don't need to get them hot, just warm.
- Q:Tub surround tile layout questions?
- Provided the tub is fairly level, start a full tile at the bottom and work up. Tile will look fine at a 5 or six foot level ( I prefer 5 ft.) Not every one has the same eye level so the strip will be fine. The tub surround will be a bit different too so what I suggest is measuring on the tub wall the tile heights and stand back and look at it. Use a pc of tape the approx width of the strip and tape it or draw it on the tub wall s prior to tiling. Will give you a better idea. Also take into account any fixtures you may put in such as a shampoo/soap shelf. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. I ve also have down 100s of tub surrounds. GL
- Q:Shower was leaking, when I removed the tiles, the wood underneath the shower was wet?
- Is this tile in the shower? If so you need to pull up the tile and have a tile membrane installed on the floor to waterproof the area. If it is outside the shower the wood should be treated wood or it will bulge and crack the tile in the future. If it is treated wood then you can just lay replacement tile down. If they know what they are doing and have the appropriate help, then any tile job can be done in one day.
- Q:Canadian tile quality is good
- Brick master said very good density flatness are very good flatness.
- Q:White Tiles With Grey Spots?
- Tile won t stain under normal circumstances so I suspect the glaze is a bit worn off rt in front of the fridge.. That can be a wet spot that will dry eventually or stain the tile body in which you have no choice but to r and r the tile(s).. GL
- Q:How to make tiles reasonable
- Is it on the floor or on the wall?
Sometimes the work is indeed necessary, but there are special circumstances, for example, master technology, but off, waste more, if it is floor tiles, the general use of cutting machine or to a professional processing plant, if it is wall tiles, But you did not say so serious, cut aside on both sides, the rest of the majority of waste, basically do the master, will not appear this situation, there is a situation that is, master and material business, good consultation, no left Bricks, so that avoid boning or owners have comments and other issues.
- Q:Jane marble tiles how to join
- 1, Jane tiles are high-grade tiles, each place is only allowed to have a total dealer, that is, if someone agent, then you can not be a proxy.
2, Jane does not need the initial fee, but you need to be able to invest at least a 300 square store, pre-investment, it is still more than 600,000 it
3, wish business is booming, made a fortune!
- Q:what do tile makers do?
- Hello Most of the tile makers now use dust clay(fine powder) .they have a standard 6x6 two part mould that they fill with a set amount of the powdered clay insert the filled mould in to a fly press of similar type of press remove from the mold decorate glaze and fire in the kiln. this is just to give you some idea. The traditional way is to use plastic clay that's wet clay that you can press into a tile mould by hand or a small press remove leave to dry and then fire when fully dry.You can fine a few help full books on the internet or the Library. Cheers Bob a Job
- Q:What are the dimensions of the tile?
- Home kitchen and toilet ground are generally 300 * 300, the wall also has 300 * 300 300 * 450 300 * 600 400 * 800 according to the size of your space to choose
- Q:Glueing vinyl tiles to hardwod floor?
- yes there is a glue that you can use for that go to home depot and ask someone there they can help.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range