|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Can I Tile over cracked concrete outside?
- You definately need to fix the cracks or fill them. If you put tile over them then the tile will just crack in time. Using concrete quik set to fill the cracks, then a fine layer of thinset to level should do the job.
- Q:What are the general equipment needed to open a tile factory?
- Under normal circumstances you can buy a circular polishing machine 14 grinding head, a 800 type CNC cutting machine, in addition to buy a manual cutting machine (1200 models), basically can meet a small processing plant. If you want to be more competitive, on the most advanced arc lines machine.
- Q:Need To Calculate Number of Tiles To Buy?
- 35/4 = 8.75 Since you really can't buy 0.75 tiles, round it up 9 80/4 = 20 72/4 = 18 9 * 20 + 9 * 20 + 18 * 20 => 180 + 180 + 360 => 720 38/4 = 9.5 => 10 39/4 = 9.75 => 10 22/4 = 5.5 => 6 21/4 = 5.25 => 6 10 * 10 + 6 * 10 + 6 * 10 => 100 + 60 + 60 => 220 79/4 = 19.75 => 20 27/4 = 6.75 => 7 20 * 7 = 140 720 + 220 + 140 => 840 + 140 => 980 At the minimum, you'll need to buy around 980 tiles. Now, it should be noted that there will be spaces between the tiles (anywhere from 1/8 to 1/4, so this will cut down on the number of tiles), and also, you may be able to use pieces of tiles that are left over (for instance, when you cut a quarter of a piece of the tile away, you'll still have a lot left over to work with). I'd go ahead and purchase an even 1000 (you will break some, and there's always bound to be at least 1 tile that's busted up in each pack) so you'd have plenty to work with.
- Q:Which trowel for stone tiles?
- the grout for these tiles are generally available wherever the tiles are sold. It's mixed with water the same as any grout. You will need a grout trowel to push the grout into the crevices. The trowel is kinda spongy. Work on small areas at a time and do your best to get as much grout pushed in as possible for best results. after it dries (the next day) take a rag and some vinegar to clean up the mess on the tile surfaces. let the scent dissapate and then seal the grout with some grout sealer. 2 coats should be enough. exact directions for the sealer will be on the package.
- Q:how easily does tile chip?
- Ceramic tiles comes in several grades of toughness. It's not too fragile, but use caution not to drop heavy objects. Do you have extra pieces of tile that match? Always buy 10% overage for replacement.
- Q:has anyone used tile tattoos, stickers or decals?
- We had our whole kitchen wall covered with white glossy tiles when we purchased it and as my Mother said it looks like a Hospital wall. We looked around and found some hand painted colorful tiles and also others with different styles of prints baked onto them. By removing several tiles and carefully replacing them with the newer ones then grouting them, it brought the room to life. If the house is rented or leased I don't think it would be wise to do what we did unless you get the OK from the owner etc. Certain transfers and decals would look OK and can easily be removed if and when you need to. Dampen them and they can be scraped off carefully with a Razor Blade scraper gently leaving no residue after wards. If they do just clean it off with metho or similar etc.
- Q:Can I install granite tiles over a laminate countertop?
- Granite Tile Countertop Over Laminate
- Q:Do I need a vapor barrier when installing ceramic floor tile?
- No vapor barrier required but clean the cement floor and seal it. If not level use thin-set to level out. Don't forget to seal your grout and tiles if directed by the manufacturer. This has to be done annually. Avoid harsh detergents as they will yellow your tile and follow manufacturer's directions on cleaning.
- Q:Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.
- Q:tiling over vinyl?
- No,you cant do that .Vinyl must br removed first,you cant tile over hard wood floor either.If removing the vinyl is too difficult,you can just leave it down and use cement boards over it.You can get them at any home improvement stores,they come in 4x5 sheets,and are screwed with dry wall screws into the wood floor.They are designed for that purpose,and pretty easy to work with,and cut,as you only need to score it with a utility knife and bend to brake,.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range