|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Grout on Glass Tile............??
- no longer something is needed, in basic terms use a moist sponge and rinse frequently. once you have wiped each and all the surplus grout off the tiles, enable them to dry over night, then wipe down the tile with a delicate fabric (tub Towel) this would take off the haze on the tile. Then all this is left is to seal the grout.
- Q:How to choose the difference between tile types
- 1, glazed tiles
Glazed tiles are the bricks of the brick surface treated by glazing. Glazed tiles according to the different materials, divided into ceramic glazed tiles and porcelain glazed tiles. Ceramic glazed tiles are made from clay, with high water absorption and relatively low strength. The main feature is that the back color is red and the porcelain glazed tiles are made from porcelain clay with low water absorption and relatively strong Higher, the main feature is the back of the color is gray. Glazed tiles are the most common brick decoration, not only rich in color, and anti-fouling ability, is widely used in wall and floor decoration.
- Q:grout vs caulking in shower tile?
- Grout Vs Caulk
- Q:Is there a low price in imported tiles?
- One of the top ten brands of tiles: gold platinum Riley tiles
Gold Platinum Rally Gambarelli Group has been committed to product development, has been three international patents: Double Face (double face), Oxygena (atmospheric purification brick), MetalStone (metal brick). These three patents represent the Gambarelli Group in product technology research and development achieved important results, its leading other brands of products in the frost resistance is also a good embodiment of high-tech technology. At the same time, the Italian Ministry of Environment has admitted that tiles containing titanium dioxide are environmentally friendly (see Official Gazette Document n 84/04) and cited the valid certificates of the Gambarelli Group as an effective standard for the industry.
One of the top ten brands of imported tiles: Gardine tiles
"Gardner" was formally established in 1961. From the beginning, "Gardner" is committed to design and development, its number of designers is all Italian factories, and even the world's largest ceramic tile factory, and "Gardner" also often employ world famous design As a theme design consultant. In terms of style, "Gardner" always adhere to the European court gorgeous and elegant design style. In terms of production, "Gardner" has always adhered to local production, never to reduce costs and set up factories overseas. It is precisely because of this insistence, "Gardner" has become the benchmark for the world tiles. One of the most proud of the Gardner honors is that Gardner is the first factory in the world to show tiles with a model, which changes the way the world displays tiles.
- Q:What is the best size tiles for bathroom?
- I built my entire shower, floor, wall, and even ceiling with 12x12 looks great, but you have to be patient on the walls, and ceiling. I have put many 12x12's on the walls of tubs. Make sure you use something for the spacers for the wall or they will slide down. A thin strip of 3/8 plywood works great. If you ever put them on a ceiling you have to use screws with large washer, and glue. You can take the screws out once the glue is cured. To grout a ceiling you have to use silicone caulk and then dust the grout let dry and then seal. Makes for one cool looking bathroom.
- Q:Poll: Tiles or Carpet?
- Tile is easier to clean, but the grout can be a pain... then again carpet is warmer... I'd go with full wall-to-wall shag.
- Q:Repair for small pits in ceramic tile?
- I would try 'tile and grout sealer. These products are easy to apply and once dried are very hard. Go to your home supply store and look at a few different types and see what would work best for you application. Most people don't understand that tile needs to be sealed and re-sealed every year or two, especially in high traffic areas and where there will be a lot of dirt or water track across them.
- Q:how do i renovate old bakelite tiles?
- The one thing you do not want to do is use any harsh or abrasive cleanser on them. If they are real bakelite then they can lose their gloss and can be ruined. First try a bit of liquid laundry soap and warm water on a terry washcloth or small towel and dab or blot it on the spots. As the warm water and soap sit on the paint it will soften enough to scrape off with your fingernail or a popsicle stick. Always try any cleaning on a tile that is not seen readily, like under the sink if available, to insure that the finish does not get damaged. I have never known tiles to be made of bakelite but plastic was used extensively up to the 1970's and it can be cleaned with mineral spirits if necessary. If the soap and water do not work try mineral spirits, (also known as paint thinner and/or turpentine) on a small area of the tiles. You can try the fingernail scraping method first and some of the paint may come off straight away if it is latex and not too thick. If you get all the paint off you can shine them with carnuba wax, but try the wax on a hidden tile to make sure it does not have a reaction with bakelite. Best of luck.
- Q:Is there a street in Anaheim California where a bunch of tile stores are? Whats it called?
- imperial highway maybe
- Q:Remove wall tiles?
- in the tile section at homedepot they make a hand held grout saw that you can use to remove the grout from around these tiles once you do they you can gently pry up a little bit to remove the tiles, if they were set good they shouldn't come out in one piece so put something on the floor and in the tub so as not to chip anything.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range