|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Installing laminate around a sliding glass door and tiles?
- For the tile you can get metal edging to use as a transition from the tile to whatever else; the shape of the edging is determined by what it butts up against. Several different shapes are available in various colors. It is mortared in under the tiles to form a finished edge. You can get this stuff at Home Depot in the tile department.
- Q:Is there asbestos in tile?
- If it is confirmed that your bathroom floor tile have a asbestos, try to consider this precautions. If you are removing asbestos floor tiles yourself, try to minimize the risk of asbestos fibers getting into the air. Never sand asbestos floor tiles or the glue under it. And don't use any power tool that could damage the tiles. Before removing the tiles, soak the entire floor with plenty water for at least 30 minutes. If some fibers get free, they will be too heavy to float if they are water-soaked, If there is dust while removing the tiles, never use a vacuum cleaner. They will not trap asbestos fibers and reintroduce them into the air. All cleaning should be done with a soaking wet mop. All materials used for cleaning should be transferred immediately to polythene bags and tightly sealed for disposal. Do label these polythene bags appropriately, it is always better and safer to rely on professionals when it comes to getting your asbestos flooring changed. They know exactly how the flooring was put, and how best to remove it. They will ensure that no / minimum asbestos fibers get into the air while changing the flooring. Also disposing and getting rid of the asbestos tiles as per your state rules will be taken care of by them.
- Q:Tiling a Shower Surround?
- As long as you don't remove the shower pan, you should be okay. Don't assume that the corner of your wall is plumb. Do a dry fit at the bottom to see that you don't have tiny slivers of tile to cut in the corners. You want to tile from the bottom up and the outside in. That way, any cut tiles are on the inside corners. Be absolutely certain that you start out plumb and square, or the job will always look lop-sided. Lowe's and Home Depot offer classes on how to lay tile, it might be a good idea to attend one so you'll know exactly what you're doing.
- Q:Mosaic tiles - good idea or bad idea?
- Mosaic tiles can add a lot of variety and interest into a bathroom. A mixture of blues is suitable and your decision to keep the other areas white is also correct. I am assuming the fittings will also be white colour. But, if you are planning to cover only one part of a wall where it is against the shower, it might not look right. (unless the wall you are referring to is the wide side of the shower and it is also the full width of the bathroom) it is best to either use it on all three sides of the shower or in one full wall of the bathroom.
- Q:Cleaning dry grout off of tile?
- go into Wickes and you will desire to purchase a bottle of Tile Grout air purifier. approximately £7.ninety 9. Use rubber gloves and use it neat. confirm you employ a fabric because of fact the dye will come out of the sponge. do no longer purchase the comparable product from BQ cos it would not works. I had to apply it as quickly as and Wickes' did the interest. Pour it on and watch the grout bubble and use a fabric and water. no longer sturdy smelling or very acidic. merely positioned on some marigolds. you will discover that using some thing metallic will go away gray marks on the tiles, SO do no longer USE A BLADE.
- Q:TILE CATALOGUES ONLINE?
- Google American Olean, Florida tile, Dal Tile, Mohawk, Laufen, U S Ceramics, Crossville,Armstrong,Congoleum, or Interceramic. These are a few major manufactures of tile. Most show individual tiles as well as some whole floors. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:I am going to be using a self stick floor tile in a mobile home. What can I use under it as a vapor barrier?
- you don't need a vapor barrier. you need a extremly flat surface luan is great for tile. if you don't have a good surface then put luan down. use ribbed nails so they don't pull out of your sub floor use floor leveler to fill the seams unless you run tile along the seam
- Q:Why the new tiles are double? What material, so good?
- Hello there. Now the tiles, the general sub-base material and fabric. The base material and the fabric are generally not the same. At the end of the material commonly known as the blank, the general use of materials, such as kaolin, river sand, according to a certain proportion of compatibility. Fabric in order to pursue different artistic effects, often in the general use of materials into the whole particles, semi-particles and other translucent materials and color materials. Although seemingly two layers, but the two materials are mixed before firing, after firing does not affect the overall quality. "Double effect" one can guarantee the surface of the different artistic effects, two can save production costs. Because the fabric which joined the translucent materials and colorants, the cost is high.
- Q:Tile grout stain?
- My Daughter colored my grout lines with crayon I used a acid type grout cleaner got it from the local home center in the tile and grout section. also get a tile grout sealer right after its clean.
- Q:Question about installing ceramic tile.?
- As long as the tile down now is down tight and secure. The surface must be clean and dry w/ no oils or wax on them Dont use your plain latex thin set, get one that is stronger, price will help dictate it. Allow a minimum of an extra day drying time since the moisture has no where to go , before walking and or grouting. Any questions you can e mail me GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range