|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:how do I lay peel and stick tile?
- First, are you sure you want peel and stick tile? Unless they are being installed in a room with little traffic, I have always found they don't last as long as glued down tile. If this is what you want though, here it goes. You don't have to start in the middle of the room. A suggestion is to start in front of your cabinets if doing a kitchen. rooms are not always square, this will assure good straight lines were you would notice the most. If you don't start with the cabinets and use another wall, it may be straight with the wall but look crooked with the cabinets. Next peel the backing, and place tile tightly next to each other. You will need a utility knife to cut the tile next to the wall, and around other objects. for tough cuts, heating the back of the tile with a hair dryer will make it easier to cut. Then I highly recommend renting a floor roller, 80# should do it. The floor roller will assure all tiles are pressed firmly to the floor. roll the roller in one direction across the floor, and then again in the opposite direction.;..
- Q:how long do you have to wait before walking on new tile?
- The mortar for tile usually dries in 24 hours and the tile should not be walked on until it dries or the tiles can move. Laying tile can be done over a period of time as long as you don't extend the mortar into the untiled area when you stop. It will harden and you would need to chip it off to start the next part of the job.
- Q:Best way to update ceramic tile?
- There are special cleaners for cleaning that type of tile and bringing it back up to white. The problem is that this type of tile is pourous and over the years its absorbed the dirt and water from use so it may not come clean and sanding it will not help as its gotten down into the stoneware. At that point, you will have no other choice but to rip it out and replace it all. If it does come up clean with a cleaner, you must seal it or it will dirty again quickly. Do not use polyurethane as it will yellow and look like poo.
- Q:Tile Removal?
- it is not the tile removing that would cost the money,it is the making good afterwards as you need a straight flat wall/floor to be able to retile it.If your tiles are sound,well stuck and not falling apart/moving then tiling on top is an option.that creates it's own problems tho,in the end edge,on a wall where the tiles just stop, you will see 2 tiles thickness as opposed to one only.If it is floor tiling you talking about then you will have a small problem by the doors,where the new tiling will be a bit higher than whatever is on the other side of the door.If the tiles are stuck on marine ply,make sure you use flexible adhesive and grout for the new tiling.
- Q:Sealing Porcelin Tile?
- Porcelain tile is not porous so sealing is not recommended and can make it slippery like a sheet of ice...You can seal the grout in between though.
- Q:Tile Calculation Help!!?
- The contents of the boxes vary between manufactures. You need to work out how many square feet or square metres of tiles you need and add a bit on for wastage then check the boxes as they normally state how much coverage on box will give. P.S. don't forget the adhesive.
- Q:Where to buy glass tiles?
- cheap okorder.com
- Q:what are tiles for in RuneScape?
- No uses
- Q:Tiles broken with hole in the wall?
- If I understand the problem correctly, it sounds like you have water damage inside you wall. You first need to find out what caused that damage. If you repair the wall without finding the water leak, it will happen again. If the area was dry rot and it didn't sem like there was currently water there, then it is likely safe to fix. Carefully remove tiles until you no longer see any water damage to the wood. I'm not sure what wood is there. If its plywood, replace it with a like thickness (most of the time today, they use drywall, but its a special kind that is usually green that's made for bathrooms and moist areas). Before replacing the tiles, clean them up and remove any old grout from the edges. Be careful as the tile are very brittle and break easy. There are a number of bathroom tile type caulks that can adhere the tile to the wood. I suggest going to somewhere like Lowe's or Home Depot or a similar store and ask someone in the plumbing dept or the paint dept what kind of caulk to use to attach tile to wood. Apply the tile to the wall using the caulk. Now you need to re-grout the seams. Buy grout and apply it in all the seams. Let it completely dry (read the box but most say at least 24 to 48 hrs to completely cure) then after its cured, apply grout sealer over the top of the grout seams.
- Q:Floor Tile information needed?
- Well the size is really up to you, I would probably keep it in a neat rectangle or square though, only as wide as the door is, but that's hardly a requirement. What kind of tile is it though, cause the installation will vary greatly depending on that. Need a bit more info =)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range