|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What is good for tiles?
- Mabe building materials for you to answer:
You can use the super-strong ceramic tile, the effect is good, low prices!
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- I m assuming yo mean a mortar bed or a mud bed for tiles. You don t want to do this for later on as you say. You want to lay tiles soon after it s set so you don t ruin the mortar bed by walking on it. This isnt something you usually just do , it takes practice and a bit of experience and is hard work but worth it when done right. A wet bed is a base of cement that the tiles are installed as you go. Old fashion method rarely used anymore. Now a mud bed is used and then a thin set is used to adhere the tile down. If you want to do a mud bed e mail me through my avatar and I ll guide you through it. GL
- Q:what should I use to clean my bathroom tiles?
- tile lab makes a heavy duty cleaner and stripper for tiles you can try that.
- Q:installing ceramic tile floor question?
- The thinset is self leveling, so do not worry about the bump of the tape. The tiles need to be pressed down enough that the tile cement has a good coverage of the back of the tile. Try one, and see what coverage you get. Then do the same after wards. Sounds a bit difficult, but when you do it, then it will seem very straight forward. Good Luck
- Q:Removing ceramic tile?
- Removing them will be hard and dusty work so be prepared for both. How you remove them depends on the substrate below them. If they are on cement slab, then a large chisel and hammer can be used to take off the tile. Then you must scrape off the thin set used to hold it down If your tiles are on a cement board or added wood substrate , then a crow bar ( or 2) and an extra body is recommended to get under that and pry it up and take it all up at once. The tile will pop and come up as you get the subflooring up. You can rent electric ( small hand held ) hammers w/ a chisel on the end but I ve had better luck and am faster with a hand held 3# hammer.. The dust will be bad either way so block off door ways to prevent dust in the whole house. Dust mask, ear, eye protection is a must. Along with long sleeved shirt and gloves.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. I ve done this to many times over the years so I know. GL
- Q:Price for ceramic tile installation?
- $5 is a bit much if all the prep work has been done already. It really depends where you are. I can get $5 per s/f in new york but only half that in LA.
- Q:Grout stuck on tile...?
- Use Vinegar and Water, about 50% mix . Try to wipe each tile without getting into the grout joints. You will most likely have to repeat this with a two cup vinegar to gallon of water bath (okay to get on the grout) bathe two more times to take any lasting film off your slate. That's what I did with my tile throughout my home over a year ago and it's still shines and looks fabulous.
- Q:what are tiles for in RuneScape?
- No uses
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- Get the biggest hammer you can find, the biggest screw driver, the biggest pry bar and just before your hubby gets home place them on the floor and act like your getting ready to go at it, I bet it won't be long before you can watch how its done :) My mother would do this and it worked ever time.
- Q:I want a new colored tile....?
- about the only option is re glazing the tile but not worth it in the long run. tear em out and install new.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range