|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:How to fix loose roof tiles?
- Take a length of galvanized wire bend a hook on the end pass under fixed tile above the loose tile And turn to hook up at top Put loose tile back bend wire up at bottom to hold in place. It works with slates so should work with tiles
- Q:Installing vinyl flooring over ceramic tile?
- the best thing to do is remove the tiles from the floor. replace the wood under the tiles with marine plywood then put down your vinyl. you might also consider cleaning up the tiles. if they are well stuck down and not broken, you just may like it better than vinyl. granite, tile or marble will add value to your house. these type of floors do not wear out like vinyl. redid my bathroom 2 years ago with granite floors. love it.
- Q:does anybody know anything about laying ceramic tile?
- You did not say how big the bathroom was and that is important in deciding what size tile to use... You said layng ceramic tile... you did not say if it was ON the floor or ON the wall behind the vanity top and that makes a difference. I would love to answer as I have just completed another job in my bathroom this week ... but I just do not have enough information from you
- Q:Question on kitchen tiling?
- Yes, carefully remove the moldings before tiling. Using a utility knife, cut the caulking between the molding and the wall first so you can pry them off with a prybar or small putty knife. In the picture, it looks like they also tiled inside the window frame as well. I would consider this carefully, as those windows are probably designed to be removed from the inside and tiling there could prevent you from replacing them in the future.
- Q:I want a new colored tile....?
- you can but I don't know how- some body will as they know it all on here
- Q:Porcelain tile, to leave gap or not?
- You can buy very narrow spacers (1/8) and use unsanded grout. Close spacing (to me) looks better on a wall and floor. You have to use unsanded grout because regular grout can't be pushed between the tiles. You must leave a gap between the tiles - it's the grout that keeps water from getting behind the tiles.
- Q:Glueing vinyl tiles to hardwod floor?
- Vinyl tiles may not stick that well to the hardwood. They may also ruin the hardwood. If you aren't concerned with ruining the hardwood, then you should use some sand paper to rough up the surface to help the tiles stick better. I hope this helps!!
- Q:Kent has a 2-ft by 2-ft square floor to cover with tiles. He has 38 tiles.?
- this is a gay question
- Q:Cleaning ceramic floor tiles....?
- i take advantage of a Magic Mop which has an abrasive facet and a gentle facet so i will scrub from a top. It took a splash getting used to and that i now %. up the airborne dirt and airborne dirt and dust bits with the graceful factor besides. bought in a food market or Wilkinson kind save. I additionally use bleach and a tiny little bit of washing up liquid as suggested by using Aggie in how sparkling is your place. tried the steam mop and each thing became very moist, attempt to borrow one to attempt in the previous paying for,
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of porcelain tiles?
- Ceramic tile will show chips more than porcelain. Porcelain tile is the same throughout. Also it is good for exterior areas as it is frost proof. porcelain tile is generally harder than ceramic and may be harder to cut.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range