|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Ceramic tile flooring?
- You did not state whether the tile is glazed or terra cotta. If it is glazed, you will not be happy with the result of painting it. So forget that. However, if the tile is terra cotta then its surface is somewhat porous, and if it has never been treated with a tile sealant then it can be stained. First, if you can, test a scrap of tile or a small area that is not very visible. You might also want to carefully use a grout sealant only on the grout to protect the grout from being stained. Stain would be wiped on and wiped off about a minute later. Then after at least 48 hours of drying time, the tile should be sealed.
- Q:Which is better Linoleum or tiles?
- If the original tiling is intact its quite possible to lat lino straight over the top,so id go the lino,theres an amazing range out there and of course the beauty of it is if later down the track you wish to change it you can! if you do tiles again,yes its a big job ,plus with lino you dont have to worry to much about what floor cleaner you need because theres no grout you have to worry about protecting,good luck.
- Q:what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with? i want to paint my bathroom and the walls and floor are ceramic tile what do i do?
- Q:Is this Ceramic Tile?
- Sure is a ceramic tile. Could be a porcelain bodied tile with a glazed surface but they are all classified as ceramic. Ceramic with a slightly beveled edge for a bit different look. Getting the name is almost impossible unless it came from a magazine where you can get it or at least the brand name of the manufacturer. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How do I remove floor tile?
- First stop should be a Home Depot or Revy or whatever building supplier you have near you. They will know and have the tools you might need and could give good advice on the easiest removal. Unfortunately there are no magically easy ways to do this. If you are able to attack an edge, good for you. Use a good, sturdy scraper. Perhaps even one that you will be able to use a hammer on the end of. Then it is just simply a matter of elbow grease and determination. Actually, a 5' X 5' space will come off fairly quickly once you get started. If you are not able to start at an edge, you will have to make one by chiselling out a few tiles until you can get your sturdy scraper working again. just scrape a few grout lines and pry out some tiles. Please wear safety glasses and gloves throughout this whole procedure. These things will chip and have very sharp edges. The next part is to be sure that you scrape off all of the thinset (glue) that was holding the tiles down. You are now almost ready to re-tile, if that is your goal. If it is, then just be sure that the area is solid and clean and you are good to go. As for tiling under a vanity . . . some do and some don't. New home bulders certainly don't in order to keep costs down. It certainly is not necessary as long as the vanity will be the right height after you are done. There could be a 1/4 to 1/2 inch height difference due to the thickness of the tiles. Hope this helps. George
- Q:grout haze on glass tile?
- I swear by a product reported as Goo long gone. It has a tendency to do away with even the main sticky messes. i might think of the haze is a skinny layer of dried glue. you additionally can try organic vinegar and newspaper. That works properly on glass to scrub it.
- Q:Victorian Tiles - What Varnish/Sealant?
- Most tile have a glazed finish so unless it dose not have it,it will be difficult to seal.You don`t mention wheat her its wall or floor tiles,if it wall tiles you might get away with it.If it floor tiles I think it will cause a problem by walk over it.
- Q:tools for cutting tile?
- just rent one from homedepot there cheap. just save all the cutting for one day
- Q:how to fix loose ceiling tile?
- it can be a job.look in the ceiling,there should be tie wires holding the frame of the tiles up.they may need to be adjusted.to get the ceiling flat you will need to pull a string from one end to the other of the ceiling or use a laser
- Q:Installing mesh mounted glass tiles?
- Definitely use the spacers! It will give it a much more professional look. You'll be glad you did
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range