|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Will tiles have static electricity?
- Tiles will produce static electricity, because the ceramic tile protective film material insulation performance is high, resulting in surface charge is not easy to lose, resulting in people will have the feeling of being shocked. Has now produced anti-static tiles.
Anti-static tiles is a new anti-static materials to overcome the current use, such as epoxy and melamine, PVC anti-static paint, flooring, anti-static rubber sheet and other polymer materials easy aging, Durability and poor fire resistance. To overcome the shortcomings of the above anti-static materials, compatible with the advantages of ceramic tile tiles, with beautiful and durable, fire, anti-skid, compression, wear, corrosion resistance, anti-fouling, waterproof and anti-penetration, low radiation, environmental health easy to construction, A permanent anti-static, with high-end art decorative effect of a functional tile.
- Q:Difference between tile?
- Porcelain indicates the type of clay used to make the tile. Ceramic incorporates all clay tiles, including porcelain. There is no way to tell unless you look at the back of the tile. They often use glass tiles in bathrooms now, too. Ask an experienced installer for tile already in place or an experienced seller of tile if you want new tile.
- Q:How to look at the quality of tiles
- Ordinary people to buy tiles bad identification of two local brick surface and brick quality. Is also the most easily identified. (Not to listen, this is very interesting, the first hit objects can not be measured, the second voice can not be measured, this is not the way most people can use, but also has been said that the errors, but also has been used, This is a professional. Only professional workers to identify.) Most people asked is affixed to the kitchen, bathroom wall, almost all with plywood for paving. Identify the surface of the tiles, only need to take two pieces of the same brick surface together, the gap can not see the better. The porcelain surface has no holes in the surface. (High flatness, posted on the wall will not be uneven) the quality of the tiles, the hand to feel the same type of brick with the heavier the better. If you do not feel it, then try density, pour in the back of the tile, the more the better water seepage. (Kitchen, bathroom, hot summer heat, these factors directly affect the tile will crack, the higher the quality of the more difficult to appear.
- Q:tiles for flooring of bearded drangon tank?
- There is many floorings you could use. If you want to use tiles, you could use slate tiles since they help retain heat, are easy to clean due to their smooth surface, and help file their nails. You could definitely use patio tiles just make sure to always keep your light on during the day and just in case, don't let it get cold during the night. Use a ceramic heat emitter during the night or you could use an under the tank heat pad to make sure. But other than that, it's perfect because it's just as good as slate tile. If you want other alternatives just in case you use calcium based sand if you really want. Repti carpet, paper towels, newspaper. Don't use indoor/ outdoor carpets though because they have little micro fibers that can coil around their toes and cut the circulation and eventually make their toes fall off.
- Q:How to proceed towards shower Wall Tiles installation?
- Installing okorder.com/
- Q:How to restore hazy patches in porcelain floor tile?
- Glazed porcelain or a true porcelain? If it is a glazed porcelain ( my guess) and you have spots that are un glazed, this is a manufacture defect and the tile (s) will have to be replaced. If this is just a grout haze there are cleaning methods you can do to get the grout ff. But other than that, there is nothing you can do other than replace tiles. If you bought the tiles at a regular flooring store, the manager or sales rep from that tile maker should be sent out to inspect it. With out knowing more its hard to say what else you can do. Any questions you cn e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:To install ceramic tile in my bathroom, do I NEED backerboard??
- I would recommend using cement board in the shower (assuming you will be taking the green board out). You'll be using the 1/2 cement board for the walls. While you're at it, don't forget to install a moisture barrier, and be sure to seal the joints of the cement board with modified thinset and waterproofing membrane, and don't make the mistake of using mastic for setting tiles. If it's just around the bathroom walls and not in the shower, consider the size and weight of the tiles. If they are just your standard 4 1/4 tiles, just tile straight to the wall. Make sure the surface is prepped properly. Shoot me an email if you have any other questions.
- Q:how do I lay peel and stick tile?
- You need to measure your room like any other tile and start in the center. Even if your walls are uneven you would still want it to start in the center otherwise it would look strange anyway once you got to the other side of the room...
- Q:what type of tile is best for a mobile home..?
- There are some nice vinyl self-adhesive tiles out there, and for about a dollar a square foot, it's hard to go wrong. Just do good prep work to make sure it's beautiful and long-lasting. Ceramic tile takes a lot of work. Additionally, you may need backer board for either type of floorcovering if there are any imperfections in your existing subfloor, and the combined thickness of the board, mud, and ceramic tile quickly adds up to a taller floor that can cause stubbed toes when transitioning off carpet areas. Bottoms of doors can begin to drag the floor too. Good luck and happy scraping.
- Q:measuring 28 inches on each side, needed to tile a kitchen measuring 102 ft. by 18 ft.?
- 102(12) AND 18!12) 1224 AND 216 DIVIDE BY 28 43.7 AND 7.7 SO YOU NEED 44 ALONG ONE SIDE AND 8 ALONG THE OTHER. TO FIND TOTAL, MULTIPLY THESE TOGETHER 352
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range