|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What are the high-end brands in the tiles?
- Golden rudder ceramic is to take the noble and luxurious line, to grade people to build, perfect match luxury Washington.
- Q:Do 12 x 12 vinyl stick-on tiles work for bathrooms? Or does water get between the tiles?
- skip it as u will be replacing them in many parts of world. get anti skid paint or flooring. learn b4 wasting money/time
- Q:Tile question?
- In a kitchen you will be aiming for a impermeable surface to prevent water seepage so applying tiles without grout is not a good idea. Furthermore, the gaps between the tiles will enevitably harbor dirt and bacteria. Laying tiles with very little grout should be okay although this may be hard because you won't be able to use standard spacers. There are some very easy to clean grouts and grout substitues on the market these days. Try finding one that markets itself as easy cleaning or choose a colour that doesn't should up dirt and stains too badly. Also, there are now may alternatives to tiles that can look like the real thing (complete with fake grout) but are very easy to clean and maintain.
- Q:tile dilema - too difficult to remove?
- You may be able to do it as the last guy answered, but I would never guarantee the results in the long run. The proper way is to chip up all the old tile and start from scratch.
- Q:What is the pattern of tile sales now?
- Of course, the plan is not static, according to the market situation to adjust. Marketing sales marketing division sales training marketing training telephone marketing more ... write sales plan is to let our sales work targeted, instructive and normative, but also their own test sales of a ruler, perseverance to do so, you will find Your sales skills are improving, your sales tasks are improving, and more importantly, your sales management capacity is improving. From the salesperson to the sales manager or the boss position of the people, 95% are sales plan, but also will develop a sales plan.
- Q:How to fix the surface of the tile? How much is the thickness of the tile?
- Tile thickness plus mortar thickness of two centimeters.
- Q:Finding obsolete ceramic tile?
- I agree with Fred on this one! But I do want to offer some help, try adding a border to the existing tile by chipping some of the edge pieces out and adding a complimentary tile in the same size but a nice color maybe set at a diagonal. Hope this helps!
- Q:tiling and gouting bathroom?
- Just okorder.com/ can be simply made with a piece of plywood and a dowel. Simply hold the hawk against the tile then slide the grout onto the wall. And just reuse any that fall into the tub. If you were not using a premixed I would say mix your grout a little soupier as the wetter stuff will stick better to the tile for a minute giving you a chance to spread it. In a word yes its normal........ The bigger mess, the harder your working!!
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of porcelain tiles?
- Ceramic tile will show chips more than porcelain. Porcelain tile is the same throughout. Also it is good for exterior areas as it is frost proof. porcelain tile is generally harder than ceramic and may be harder to cut.
- Q:Sealing Porcelin Tile?
- It should have been sealed otherwise stains will soak into it. Grout does have a shelf life. The stuff they used is old that's why it is gritty.The whole job needs to be redone to make it right. No matter what you do the grout is going to start breaking out. As far as the planking it needs to be taken up and the floor needs to be leveled before it is installed. Unfortunately there are people doing this kind of work that shouldn't be. Try filing a law suit against them. Edit There is a big difference between wall tile needing to be sealed and floor tile being sealed. Kitchen spills require a good sealer. As far s the woodwork a good installer won't break it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range