|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What is the difference between tiles and ceramic tiles?
- The difference between tiles and tiles is mainly due to water absorption. Water absorption is generally less than 0.5% for the tile, more than 10% for the ceramic tiles, between the two for the semi-porcelain. Usually a variety of polished tiles, glazed tiles, most of the sanitary ware is porcelain, water absorption is generally ≤ 0.5%; antique tiles, small tiles (to climb the wall), crystal tiles, wear-resistant tiles, Stoneware tiles, that is, semi-ceramic tile, water absorption 0.5% tiles, ceramic tubes, decorative tile, glass products are generally ceramic, water absorption> 10%. This is the important difference between tiles and ceramics
- Q:installing hexagonal tile?
- you can use commercial spacers or a coin of the correct thickness would also work.
- Q:What is half tiles
- 1. The general situation of the so-called glass tiles on the market, throwing glazed tiles, microcrystalline stone are all tiles; (low price must pay attention to, although the whole tile, but most of the press small, firing time is short , Low cost of materials and other issues back to the tile to bring a lot of problems)
2. All ceramic tile water absorption is 0.1 standard or lower;
3. The market of large brands of antique tiles are basically all tiles, small factories are mostly semi-tiles (0.2 standard)
All the tiles must be better than half of the brick, of course, the price is high When buying to see the end of the end of the pooh whiteness and its intensity, hand to feel the side of the smoothness and so on! Should be well differentiated! search for
- Q:Where can I purchase 6 or 8 inch Hexagon shaped ceramic tile?
- Hexagonal Quarry Tile
- Q:Tiles on the iron out of the traces of how to remove
- Try to use a thinner wipe, not on the use of 400/500 fine sand belt water fight, if the tile surface can only be broken
- Q:Terra cotta Tile?????
- You should talk to the distributor. They are the experts on their brand just check out the american florim website. Then you should be able to find one of their show rooms.
- Q:Glueing vinyl tiles to hardwod floor?
- If you put a vinyl tile on a hard wood weather you varnish it or seal it or any thing, The lines in the hardwood will telescope through and show right through the vinyl in no time.. Plus the natural expansion and contraction of wood will break the glue bond of the vinyl Any flooring questions you can e mail me through my avatar GL
- Q:how to measure the bathroom for tiles?
- Measure Length and width then multiply the two measurements. This will give you the square footage for how many tiles you will need. When you go to buy- the carton will tell you how many square feet comes within the box. You should always start tiles at the center. This way if there are any tiles that need trimming, they will be at the edges of the wall and not in direct sight.
- Q:How to correctly start tile job?
- Start your whole tile by the wall where the tiles will show when you enter the bathroom. Why make cut all around the room? Its takes longer and you will see more tile cuts. You want to cut tiles where the vanity, toilet, closet will be so they don't show as much. Dry lay some tiles against the wall that will show after everything is installed and make a chalk line against that wall. Spread your thinset mortar evenly and install three floor tiles at a time. Before you continue, install three more in row 2 to make sure the tiles look go to the fit. Then continue the first row. See link below for further details.
- Q:Tile & Drywall?
- You'd have to really rigid up the walls if you are going to pull it around much. Is it paneled with wood now? Drywall is going tomake it heavier tool
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range