|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:installing tiles for floor slab?
- If you're using ceramic tiles (very regular size and relatively smooth/even back), use a 1/4 square notched trowel, held somewhere between 45 and 90 degrees (vertical). If you're using natural stone tiles (e.g. granite, marble, slate), go for 3/8 square notched trowel and back-butter the tiles. Make sure the concrete slab is clean, sound, free of cracks and level before you start and follow the instructions for your thinset. You'll likely want to use a modified thinset which will help bond to the concrete better. If you have any doubts about the stability of your slab, consider installing an isolation membrane between the tile and slab. Schluter's Ditra system is the best of the breed for this. If you use an isolation membrane, use unmodified thinset (instead of modified).
- Q:Where to get specialized tile?
- Start by calling all of the roofing contractors in your local phone book and asking for them to come over and give you a free bid to match the existing tile ,if the roofing contractors know that they are competing for the job or sell of tile they are more likly to keep the price fair..
- Q:How to choose a tile test method?
- 5. Select the floor tiles often see the material on the ground hard to step on the ground, which can only show that the bottom of his tiles and can not explain the quality of his tile
6. In the ground draw, poor tiles due to the density of the relationship, completely like a chalk, draw all where the mark.
7. focus on a "look". A look level. Excellent products, third-class goods and other goods are worrying; two look appearance and glazed. Good tiles without convex concave, drums, Qiaojiao and other issues, side straight face flat. Glazed smooth, no particles or color shades of different phenomena; three look at the pattern. Pattern to be delicate, no obvious color, dislocation, broken or different shades.
8. Focus on "listening". To one hand the thumb, index finger and middle finger folder tile corner, easy to hang, the other hand index finger tapping the lower part of the tile, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring, astringent turbidity for the defective.
9. cut out the tile pieces (usually to the store to be broken debris observation), see the fracture at the Department. Broken at the fine, hard and brittle, consistent color for the top grade.
10. The water droplets on the back of the tiles, the water spread after the slow growth of the ceramic tile density, as the top grade
- Q:Does all kinds of tiles calculate the formula per square meter?
- This is like a primary school students will be considered it! 300X600 unit is centimeter right, that is, 0.3X0.6 = 0.18 square meters, 1 square meter ÷ 0.18 = 5.555, that is, five and a half more than a little bit.
- Q:Are you decorating the house with tiles or wood? why? How do you choose!
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Selecting Wood Flooring
The advantages of the wood floor: In general, the floor has four distinct advantages: beautiful, durable; good comfort; use of geothermal heating and thermal insulation performance; price is slightly cheaper, and the construction is simple, free installation.
Specifically, the floor has a beautiful, durable characteristics, natural wood species, can be a good performance of a person's quality of life. In general, the high-end brand of composite wood flooring products in the price of 90 to 120 yuan per square meter. In the high-end brands of ceramic tiles in the price of 150 to 250 yuan per square meter. Wood flooring installation method is simple, the general dealer prices are included in the auxiliary materials and construction costs, so you can let it free installation, you can save a lot of costs.
- Q:kitchen floor tile sealant?
- Tile Lab grout and tile sealer
- Q:How to look at tile quality?
- Home decoration to buy tiles in general to buy the principle is: a look, two listen, three drops of water, four feet.
First, look at the appearance. The color of the tile should be uniform, the surface finish and the flatness is better, the surrounding rules, the pattern is complete, from a box out of four or five pieces to see whether the color difference, deformation, missing angle and other defects.
Second, listen to the sound. With a hard light flick, the sound the more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also left thumb, index finger and middle finger clip tiles corner, easily hanging down, with the right hand index finger tapping the lower part of the tile, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring, stagnant turbidity for the next product.
Third, the drip test. Can be the water droplets in the back of the tile, watching the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tile; the other hand, the faster water, indicating the density of sparse, the inherent quality of the former is excellent.
Four feet The higher the accuracy of the tile side, the better the effect after paving, buy high-quality tiles is not only easy to construction, but also save man-hours and accessories. With the tape measure the size of each tile around the difference between the high accuracy of the top grade.
In addition, observe the hardness, the tiles to good hardness, toughness, not easy to rot on top grade. To the edge of the tile fragments scratches each other to see the broken pieces of broken pieces is fine or loose, is hard, brittle or softer, is left scratches, or scattered powder, if the former is the top grade, the latter is quality difference.
- Q:Table tiles math help?
- Total tiles = 5 * (4/4) + 4 * (2/4) + 4 * (1/4) = (20 + 8 + 4) / 4 = 32 / 4 whole tile equivalents = 8 whole tile equivalents We can conclude that since 20 x 20 = 400 = 8 whole tile equivalents the area of one whole tile is 400/8 = 50 sq cm So we take the dimensions of the table, a * b, and divide by 50 to find out how many whole tile equivalents we'll need. How many whole, half, and quarter tiles will be needed depends on the shape of the table and the exact dimensions of both the table and the tiles. The tiles might be any of these sizes: 5 x 10 cm 4 x 12.5 cm 8 x 6.25 cm or some other numbers as long as the product is 50 sq cm.
- Q:How to distinguish between true and false tiles
- Can determine whether the factory agent or distributor or sell fake. 2, to see the back of the tile signs and packaging, there are manufacturers logo, there are manufacturers on the packaging and some formal content, such as grade, etc., you can consult the above manufacturers service phone. 3, won the fine heavy brick, you can look at its work and so on, the intention to feel, I hope you can buy assured brick, decoration smoothly.
- Q:why does ceramic tiles pop up?
- Could be the humidity. What did he use to stick them down? Did he use a mastic that comes already mixed in a tub? If so, there will probably always be problems in a humid or wet areas. Thinset is best for tile.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range