|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- Please get rid of the liquid soap. Most likely leaving a residue on the flooring that will actually attract dirt.. Some tiles are not meant to shine because of there construction. They need a matte finish to provide their slip resistance. Strip the flooring using a OTC detergent cleaner. And then see how they look. Could be just a build up from you and other tenants.. Any questions you can e mail me though my avatar.. GL
- Q:best material to apply glass tiles?
- Glass manufactres in all cases recomend using a white thinset mortar with additive for proper bond strench. Some suggestions include Custom Building Products megaflex Ultimate Thinset Mortar and Versabond Latex Modified Thinset.
- Q:I'm new to floor tile.. can someone explain the charges?
- what the tile store quoted you is the price of the material only. depending on the area of the country you live in, tile installation prices vary. labor prices can range from $2-$10 a square foot depending on the size of the tiles, any pattern you may choose (brick pattern, diagonaly, etc), the type of material you choose (i charge upwards of $15 per foot for glass tiles. i know you are talking floor tiles, and i know you didn't pick a glass tile, but i've seen it done, and believe me, it's well worth $15 a foot!). moving furniture can incur an additional charge; save this money by clearing the room yourself. any floor prep can be additional. if your floor is off-grade (as in not a concrete slab, or you are referring to an upstairs room) then an installer will charge additional for the cost and installation of an underlayement, which is required for tile if installed over plywood. talk with anyone you know who has had ceramic tile installed recently and see who they might recommend. the tile store might offer recommendations as well. get about 3 before you commit to an installer. to giver you a general idea on prices--if you choose a 16 inch tile to be installed over concrete on a straight pattern (square tiles, not diagonal or diamond pattern), you're looking to pay about $3-5 labor per square foot. good luck!
- Q:help with ugly tiles?
- Yes you can paint tiles,but first you have to under coat the tiles before you can put the top coat on..I did it to my kitchen tiles it certainly made it look a lot better.
- Q:What's the best online source for quality ceramic tile?
- I have seen prices on the web and yes you can get some good prices. BUT Shading for what you see in a picture is vastly different then actual products.... What I would do is to look on line for lines of tiles from a wide range of manufactures and use their store locater to find a dealer near you.I ve seen the way tile is shipped from some sources that are not used to handling tile and you could possible end up w/ chips. Plus your local store has a vast variety of knowledge of trims and what you ll need.. I did my GF s mom s place and we looked at tile to get ideas for her and narrowed down to tiles she liked. The on line price was more expensive than what the store was and what we payed .Any questions you can e mail me. GL
- Q:How are you at tiling equations?
- too much thinking . . but thanks for the 2 points . . .really . . you are being too analytical here . . let your tile installation crew do it for you . . tell them what you want . . . but if you are so fussy that all must be dead on perfect . . good luck . . because you may still need to float the walls . . and walls are usually not square and ceilings are oft crooked as well . . sometimes you just need to fudge a bit and follow the line that everyone will see.
- Q:can i test my shower waterproofing before i tile?
- === removing the tiles to correct the leak --- fine --- getting the tile cement and grout behind the good tiles is not recommended === unless you can put a fan in the shower to get it dry and leave it on for the day === if you take the shower test then yo
- Q:Where can I get ceramic floor tiles to match what I have?
- If it is possible take out one or part of the tile and take it to your local flooring store to see if they can match it or even check at your local restore to see if they have any of them the same color and size. I found that our restores have many items that are hard to find or outdated. Good luck
- Q:The difference between tiles and tiles.
- When firing two different temperatures,
As the variety of tiles on the market now, businesses in order to reduce the cost of quality are mostly poor, so I personally think. Often the tiles on the market are stronger than the tiles.
- Q:Recently, a friend of the renovation experience came to consult about the demolition of the price of tiles on the floor!
- Package to the decoration together to do the matter, is it in Chengdu? Chengdu we can build
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range