|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What brand of tiles good? How to choose?
- Choose the tiles to remember just a few, the other is not important: 1, look at the back of the swivel to see if the color is pure, the general pure color display for the milky white (partial white), can not be black, not yellow, Point no more, black hair to prove that the brick itself has impurities, impurities, the density of the brick is more determined to decline, usually in the course of practical problems prone to fracture, damage. But the back of the brick body can not be very white that is not normal, indicating that zirconium silicate raw materials used too much, the national test tiles have no radioactive one of which is the detection of zirconium silicate raw materials practical amount of zirconium silicate raw materials can make brick Whitening, but zirconium silicate is also one of the main killers of radioactive, be sure to pay attention. General manufacturers have a national test report certificate, you ask them to produce it, note: must be booked with the kind of color certificate book or product brochure behind the parameters that is not a copy of the inspection report, that thing is Can be forged. 2, to see the side of the granules of granules are fine and even, the granules are large, rough, then the brick body density crisp, the use of the process will certainly be a problem, give a simple example: you get the house is usually the embryo room, wall The surface is very rough cement surface, when you use the putty powder after the wall is relatively smooth, delicate, and you use such a standard to see just fine. 3, the brick stand up, hand tapping the brick body, the more crisp the sound to prove that the higher the density of brick, the better the quality, the more dull the tones to prove that the worse the density of tiles, tiles, anti-fouling,
- Q:Is there a street in Anaheim California where a bunch of tile stores are? Whats it called?
- Tile Row. It's on State College right past Anaheim Statium. My favorite tile store: Ed Pawlack Tile 601 W Lambert Rd. Brea, CA 92821 714.529.2364
- Q:Ceiling tiles - whats the best way to install 1 and a half ceiling tiles?
- Most ceiling tiles have a tounge groove so each tile fits into another. When you are piecing in tiles it's impossible to get the tounges in the grooves without breaking them. I would suggest, cutting off the tounges with a razor knife and install with Liquid nails or some other construction adhesive. To keep the tiles in place while the glue is drying, cut a 2X4 long enough and put it under the tile while the glue sets up. You might want to put a towell between the tile and the 2X4 to keep from damaging the tile. For the 1/2 tile, score the backside of a tile with a razor knife then break it in half.
- Q:Chinese tiles before the top 30 ranking
- Now do not advocate tile ranking, as long as it is pure Guangdong Foshan brick is not like OEM, cost-effective on the line.
- Q:How can I tile my kitchen back splash stylishly and cheaply?
- If you need a tile saw Home Depot will rent you one.
- Q:Cutting ceramic tile?
- As I understanding your question ,you want make a 10x10 hole in the wall that has ceramic tiles 4x4. 1- Drown a circle by a marker to show the location of the cut . 2- make hole by a carbide drill about 1 inside the circle. 3- By a router machine with diamond bit start to cut (use coolant for cooling bit during cut) . 4- keep the bit inside of the cut line till get the actual size (in case of any crack in tile).
- Q:Removing nail polish on tile floor?
- Tile comes many different ways. Is it natural stone like travertine or slate? It could also be ceramic or porcelain. Each product holds up differently. In any event, I hope it's a sealed or glazed product. If it doesn't have a glaze and is still porous, you're not getting the polish out. If the tile has a texture, you won't be able to scrape anything out either. Bleach won't help. I'm afraid that if the nail polish remover doesn't get it out, it may be permanent. The only thought I can offer is to get more of the same color grout that was used between the tiles. If your tile is porous or isn't smooth, there may already be grout on the surface of the tile. Regrouting the tile may help hide the nail polish. Sorry!
- Q:Hanging objects from an acoustic tile ceiling.?
- Been there, done that... Can't happen. What you can do, however, is go to the hardware store and buy new ones OR if replacing them is out of the question, get a can of KILZ paint primer. It is the best stain blocker on the planet. Once you cover it with Kilz, it WILL still show through the Kilz, itself, but once you have one or two coats of regular pain over it, you will never see the blood again.
- Q:Do I want to use the concavity of a marble tiles to make a TV backdrop, right? Help designers,
- The concavity stone is very unique, not only can do the backdrop can also do the home garden, but I still like their art painting, is the need for rice too much. O (╯ □ ╰) o, the last only bought a cappuccino series of brick, but we can learn from the effect.
- Q:does anyone know what tool is used to cut commercial tile?
- Forget the rental business, you'll pay for one day as much as you can buy one for your use. Go to Home Depot, they start at $88.00 for a cheapo that works just fine for a powered tile cutter. I have had one for several years now I paid $120.00 for it, two days rental, and it's done more then several bathrooms and floors, still going strong.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range