|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:quarter pipe shaped tiles?
- American Olean, Summitville and I m sure there other makers make a cove tile meant to be used of flooring corners between the wall tile and floor tile. You can see them in commercial applications allot. I don t see why you cant adopt the same concept to walls. There is also a base tile used for showers called an A 3401 that you could use in the same way. There is a whole color range in in 4x4 and 6x6 tiles. These are nice but basic tiles . Many manufacturers make these, including Florida Tile, Dal Tile and Interceramic that I can think of. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile around wood stove?
- when you tile you will also be using grout between each tile this same grout is what will fill the void between the tile and your stove. as to how much space should be between you will want to pick up some spacers when you get your tile as well as the grout,tile adhesive,a spreader,a sponge and a simple tile cutter.ps most places that sell tile will also be able to give advice as to how to complete your project.
- Q:Ceramic Tile cutter?
- Most tile saws have accersories for differant cuts ,but I would rent a tile saw unless you are going to take a long time on the job. Dewalt makes a good tile saw the D24000S.
- Q:glazed or polished tile?
- A high sheen tile is going to give you a more formal look. A matte finish will be more casual. If you place the tiles on a 45 degree angle, the space will appear larger, but it will require more cuts and a little more tile. If you use 18 tiles and keep them squared with the room shape, the room will appear smaller. I am not a fan of big grout lines unless you are using Saltillo (Mexican) tiles. If you have the option of coloring the grout I would try to match the tile as closely as possible, unless you want to call attention to the grout.
- Q:wood stove tile mural?
- There is really much more to tile installation than a quick answer. I would suggest mounting the cement board first, then the tile, but for a first timer there might be special challenges to installing tile on a vertical surface if the tile does not have built-in tile spacers or you don’t use tile spacers. It also depends on what kind of tile you use. Hand molded tiles will be more irregular. Even Home Depot sells a great book on tile installation that is not very expensive and there are also videos out there. An oldie but goodie is Setting Tile by Michael Byrne. Also, people have a tendance to use the word grout as a generic term for the adhesive. The stuff you use to mount the tiles is very different from what is put betweent the tiles. You should use a cement based mortar to set the tiles (don’t use the cheap white mastic adhesive, it is not as strong!) You then use a grout for inbetween the tiles. Again, use a cement based grout as well. You do want to use a cement board such as Durock, not greenboard. You might also want to check out fire code issues before you install the wood stove. Check with the place you got the stove from. Then there are many types of grout sealers. You may end up with ash blackened grout if it is not sealed. I recommend a penetrating sealer, not silicone sealer. Then, how will you finish the edges? Will the raw edges of the tile show or do you have matching trim tiles to finish the edges? A lot of these home improvements shows show these really quickie tile installations, which look nice at first (actually I think most of them look cheap and cheesy) but I can guarantee the grout will be cracking within 6 months or the tiles popping up because not enough time was allowed for the mortar to dry before grouting. See, not to burst your bubble, I just think you should research this before you start this project so you end up with a very nice professional looking job you can be proud of!
- Q:What size tile would work and look best?
- I just put tiles on mine and used a combination of two sizes - square and rectangular in a pattern though they are the same kind of tiles. I like the look. For what it's worth.
- Q:Can you use non gloss tiles for the shower stall?
- yes you can use tiles that have a matte finish. just a matter of preference on the look you want
- Q:Tiling a back splash?
- They are both great methods. Depending on the tile you select, it will be more cost affecting to use tile. Say you pick a nice glass tile, it should be cheaper than your granite. Plus it will still keep family and friends talking about the amazing kitchen! Hope that helps you out!
- Q:If there are 8 red tiles and 3 white tiles in pattern 1, 10 red tiles and 6 white tiles in pattern 2?
- 18 red and 18 white in 6 26 red and 30 white in10
- Q:covering existing tile backsplash?
- there are so many choices you can go with the 1st suggestion but remember the depth of your outlets and switches will be much deeper or you can have a section of the old tile removed (like in a 4strip ) and put some glasstiles in that section to update your look -you can also remove random tiles and insert new ones in place or what i recently did for a client was to cover the tile backsplash with stainless steel sheets they also do sell an epoxy to cover them with to change the color
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range