|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What is the name for flexible tile?
- It IS mosaic tile. The reason it was flexible is that it was not set into a cement type substance on the wall. When it's installed it is no longer flexible
- Q:marble tile for counter top?
- You can use any type tile you like. Just be aware of what can and cannot be done with the type you choose. Scratching, burns and cracking are the most common downfalls of countertop tiles. First thing to consider before applying any type tile is to make sure the counter is capable of supporting the additional weight. The foundation is the most important part of any building process.
- Q:Slate tiles for leopard geckos?
- whats up, the final substrate to apply for person leopard geckos is youngster's play sand. in case you have a youthful gecko, it extremely is ultimate to place those on paper towel to dodge impaction, till they're approx. 6 inches long. Impaction skill that the gecko has eaten the substrate and can't bypass it - inflicting ailment! a lot of hides could be placed via the viv and counting on what number geckos are housed jointly, a minimum of a million humidity cover. good success.
- Q:Tile maintenance
- Tiles daily maintenance cleaning skills:
1, such as the brick surface appears a slight scratches, can be painted in the scratches on the toothpaste, with a soft dry cloth can be wiped hard to repair. If the damage is serious should be replaced or ask professionals to repair, so as not to cause harm to the person.
2, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, 2-3 months is appropriate. The gap between the brick and the brick can be cleaned with the detergent from time to time, and then brush with a brush in the gap layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
3, tiles daily cleaning optional detergent, soap and so on. With soap and add a little mixture of ammonia and turpentine cleaning tiles, tiles can be more clean and translucent.
4, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants attached to the surface of the tile should be promptly scrub, if necessary, can be used sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution decontamination. Ink, cement and other pollutants can use hydrochloric acid, nitric acid dilution solution, and paint, paint and other pollutants is best to use special cleaning agent.
- Q:How many square meters of tiles (wall) (Tiles) multiple?
- Walls 14.174 kg / square
Floor tile 28.08 kg / square
- Q:How hard is it to replace tile?
- It's very hard to match the tiles. Also you will have to remove the grout around each broken one, and then crack the broken one into pieces, then remove clean the surface, apply adhesive, and then the tile, and then grout. The color of grout will never match up 100% and neither will the tile. Also it will take you a good part of the day. Good luck with your project!
- Q:cleaning nonporous kitchen tile?
- Nonporous tile is very easy to clean. You can remove grease and grime with regular dishwashing liquid...just a drop on a clean sponge. Scrub with this and wipe with a clean wet rag. I think you'll like the tiles. Nonporous tiles are a piece of cake to keep clean. -
- Q:Porcelain tile over ceramic tile?
- I have tiled porcelain over ceramic with long term results. make certain the surface is clean and free of any foreign matter, also use the best modified thin set available and u can also add a latex additive for added strength to the thin set.
- Q:Table tiles math help?
- Total tiles = 5 * (4/4) + 4 * (2/4) + 4 * (1/4) = (20 + 8 + 4) / 4 = 32 / 4 whole tile equivalents = 8 whole tile equivalents We can conclude that since 20 x 20 = 400 = 8 whole tile equivalents the area of one whole tile is 400/8 = 50 sq cm So we take the dimensions of the table, a * b, and divide by 50 to find out how many whole tile equivalents we'll need. How many whole, half, and quarter tiles will be needed depends on the shape of the table and the exact dimensions of both the table and the tiles. The tiles might be any of these sizes: 5 x 10 cm 4 x 12.5 cm 8 x 6.25 cm or some other numbers as long as the product is 50 sq cm.
- Q:Which is generally cheaper? Wood or tile floors?
- Hi, I'm Nick the Tile Man As time goes on tile will be your best bet. I would invest in a good tile so it will last and look good all at once. My web site has info for both tile and wood floor. Just click on the ads for information. Good Luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range