|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:dog has no balance on tile?
- I think it is something to worry about, if he loses his balance he can easily hurt his foot or hit his head on something. Have carpets or mats around that has grippers below it, so its easier and safer for your puppy to walk/run on.
- Q:Help with tile installation 5 *?
- Amtico, blows your pergo away!!
- Q:whoe makes the tile for empier today?
- Hard and almost impossible to say. Places like that will buy pallet loads of sometimes discontinued tiles , factory over runs and slower sellers. Some times its factory 2nds or ( builders grades) . Any brand name they might buy is often private labeled just for them . Sometimes looking at the tile I can tell or sometimes the box style can give it away . There are on occasion markings or initials on tile backing that will give away the tile manufacturer. If you get or have a pc and want to try and find out, send me a pict ,front and back, I might be able to tell from that. E mail me thru my avatar and I ll send you my regular e mail GL
- Q:Poll: Tiles or Carpet?
- Tile is easier to clean, but the grout can be a pain... then again carpet is warmer... I'd go with full wall-to-wall shag.
- Q:TILES! i need a tile expert here! CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE QUALITY OF TILES?
- Tiles that are glazed on the top of a terra cotta base are cheapest. If the glaze chips, the underlying terra cotta base will be an eyesore. Tiles that are ceramic all the way through are best. Look for tiles that are the same color underneath as the glaze is on top. Tip: If you can convince the tile setter to set them diagonally, you will be forever grateful. It costs more, but it's worth it. Honest.
- Q:Bathroom Tile color opinion.?
- Hi Mrs K, I would choose as you said, White Subway tile. But, I would choose Light Grey for floor tile. With a very light color grey grout as well. I agree to add the glass accent tile above within the white subway tile. I would choose the white toilet and bathtub. Any other colors that you choose are easy to match with this color scheme ( lilac or green towels are a thought that look great with the white grey combo). Over the years, all your accessories can be easily matched and changed cost effectively.
- Q:Kitchen Backsplash Tiles?
- I would go for a mix, either through the very small tiles, or through a stone that combines tones from all of the above. Given that you have white cabinets and a lot of light greys you don't want to go too dark, but adding some of the burgandy and various shades of gray and beiges would look nice. I like the smaller tiles, not just because they are easier to install, but because there is a lot of variety out there so that you can mix and match easily. They may cost a bit more than something you pick up off the shelf, but in the end it is not that much considering an overall kitch remodel.
- Q:Floor Tile information needed?
- Cut your carpet and pad smaller that the area where you are laying the tile. If at all possible, I'd roll both the carpet and pad back in one piece without cutting them until the tile work was completely done. Then install your carpet tack strip about 3/8 inch away from the tile. Cut the pad along the outer edge of the tack strip. Then cut the carpet to go over the tack strip about 1/4 to 3/8 inch longer than the edge of the tile. With a stiff blade putty knife tuck the carpet securely between the tack strip and the tile. That's the best help I can give you without doing it for you. Good Luck and don't try to rush things. Remember, the tile thin set and grout must be completely dry or they will move on you.
- Q:Looking for a discontinued style of floor tile. Yosemite Sand floor tile. a 13inch square. I need 5 tile
- you okorder.com. they have alot of hard to find tiles.
- Q:Tub surround tile layout questions?
- Provided the tub is fairly level, start a full tile at the bottom and work up. Tile will look fine at a 5 or six foot level ( I prefer 5 ft.) Not every one has the same eye level so the strip will be fine. The tub surround will be a bit different too so what I suggest is measuring on the tub wall the tile heights and stand back and look at it. Use a pc of tape the approx width of the strip and tape it or draw it on the tub wall s prior to tiling. Will give you a better idea. Also take into account any fixtures you may put in such as a shampoo/soap shelf. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. I ve also have down 100s of tub surrounds. GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range