|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Can you stick vinyl tiles onto bathroom tiles?
- Well, if you're using self-stick vinyl tiles, I guess so. You can remove them using a spatula. I guess they would stick to just about any clean smooth surface, like tile, without harming it. If you have really bad CERAMIC tile floor, with tiles missing I would first try to get some tiles from a tile shop, any color, and glue them into the holes. This way the vinyl tiles won't sink into holes. I would buy only the self-stick vinyl tiles, not the kind that need special adhesive. Maybe you can buy a few, stick them down, and see what happens. If you don['t get the floor sopping wet it will be fine. Another thing you could do: Make a big paper full size pattern of bath floor, using tape, glue, kraft paper (available in large wide roll at home depot. Cut and fit pieces so that you fit all edges well. Buy a piece of SHEET VINYL FLOORING, lay the pattern on top, mark edges with fine Sharpie marker, cut carefully, using construction utility knife. with vinyl flooring laid on top of thin wood, so you can cut through with knife. Or maybe the place you buy sheet flooring will cut it for you. Lay it in place. You may have to glue with 1 inch wide around edges, but can do this later. Just remember, if your paper pattern is poor fit, your final floor will make it look even worse.
- Q:quarter pipe shaped tiles?
- American Olean, Summitville and I m sure there other makers make a cove tile meant to be used of flooring corners between the wall tile and floor tile. You can see them in commercial applications allot. I don t see why you cant adopt the same concept to walls. There is also a base tile used for showers called an A 3401 that you could use in the same way. There is a whole color range in in 4x4 and 6x6 tiles. These are nice but basic tiles . Many manufacturers make these, including Florida Tile, Dal Tile and Interceramic that I can think of. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Does anyone know how to remove paint from tile without ruining the original tile?
- paint thinner?
- Q:On Hockey-shot's Dry land Flooring Tiles..........?
- I think I understand your question, the tiles you can't skate on unless you have roller hockey skates, it's called sport court. I play roller hockey and ice and the tiles for roller SUCK! If I were you I'd just go fin a certain kind of paint I can't recall the name of the brand, but paint the garrage floor with it and you can skate in there and stick handle if you have enough room. Hope this helps
- Q:Removing ceramic tile?
- Removing them will be hard and dusty work so be prepared for both. How you remove them depends on the substrate below them. If they are on cement slab, then a large chisel and hammer can be used to take off the tile. Then you must scrape off the thin set used to hold it down If your tiles are on a cement board or added wood substrate , then a crow bar ( or 2) and an extra body is recommended to get under that and pry it up and take it all up at once. The tile will pop and come up as you get the subflooring up. You can rent electric ( small hand held ) hammers w/ a chisel on the end but I ve had better luck and am faster with a hand held 3# hammer.. The dust will be bad either way so block off door ways to prevent dust in the whole house. Dust mask, ear, eye protection is a must. Along with long sleeved shirt and gloves.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. I ve done this to many times over the years so I know. GL
- Q:How do I fix a stained bathroom tile?
- The tile should have been sealed, and then re-sealed every year by the people at the carpet store - you are not responsible for her not maintaining her house. I understand that probably doesn't help you - the short answer is - the tile is cheap and painted/stained not all the material dyed to match. You may be able to fix it by using a similarly colored Porcelain stain, or other stain type - just be very careful that you don't get stain on the grout - and once the tile is stained make sure it is sealed.
- Q:What is the tile?
- For the decoration of the material, the ceramic tile is made of refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone Of the building or decoration of the material, collectively referred to as tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
- Q:Do I want to use the concavity of a marble tiles to make a TV backdrop, right? Help designers,
- Or very good, I went to see the last one is about 700 it, the store should have activities, the last sister-in-law with the use of decorative convex stone, tropical rain forest? Or rice. The Can not remember.
- Q:Qingdao where there are Bode tiles monopoly
- Qingdao Bode Tile Monopoly in Qingdao Laoshan District Liaoyang West Road Gaoke Park Decoration City Hall 1 A10-A14
- Q:travertine tile?
- The best thing that you should do is to change your floor tiles. Why don't you try marble this time? It will instantly transform your bathroom into an oasis of relaxation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range