|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Where can I buy just one roof tile?
- you need to call a roofing supplier/ wholesale house. you wont get 1 tile, youll have to buy a stack, and its not expensive, if they have them in stock and if they will sell 1 bundle. you can also call your local contractors and ask them, give your tile style and color, like s or w or pots and pans, etc. its probably time to have some maintenance done to your roof anyway. i am a roofer. what they dont tell you when they sell you a lifetime product like slate or tile, is it still needs maintenance or it is going to leak. also dont know if you know or not, but never try to walk that tile, you dont know how, and you will leave a trail of broken tiles behind you.
- Q:Ceramic tile on kitchen counter tops?
- I would opt to remove the old counter top and replace it. You can prepare the surface for tile but those grout lines are what bug me they get dirty because food and debris gets caught and its hard to clean them nothing like a smooth surface.
- Q:Getting holes in Scrabble tiles?
- use a very small and fine drill bit that will not chip your pieces from vibration, check your local Home Depot or Hardware store for the bits and drill.
- Q:****how to line up staggered FLOOR tiles. HELP?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:how to prepare divider for making cement tile?
- The metal frame that divides the tile into different sections is made from strips of metal carefully bent and soldered into place. I have seen steel ones and also brass mold patterns. The key to it is to have the bottom of the strips perfectly flat and level so that when you pour in the liquid cement mix, each color stays in its own compartment. See the link below to see a mold pattern and also the finished tile from it. A lot of history and more photos are on the second link.
- Q:How can I tile my kitchen back splash stylishly and cheaply?
- A tiled back splash should cost very little in general. I set tile around the entire kitchen above the sink stove and counter tops. The entire job including stylish glass tiles cost me under $100 That included Tile, Thin-set, spacers, 15-square foot tiles, grout and grout sealer. Tile is an inexpensive solution, it just takes a little time due to having to wait for some processes to cure before proceeding to the next step. If it's your first attempt I would recommend purchasing a small container of (premixed) thin set to make sure the consistency is right. Careful not to use too much of the stuff. It's probably why it's called (thin-set). A small amount spread on the wall with the thin set applicator and a very thin amount applied to the back of each tile is all you'll need. Use a level as you go to make sure the tiles are straight You may want to buy one of those 10-20 dollar kits that are sold in a bucket that comes complete with everything you'll need to do the job. The kit should include the bucket, a sponge, tile spacers, tile nips, rubber float for spreading the grout and the tool used to apply the thin set to the wall.
- Q:Why is the Mercer Street tunnel tiled?
- Q:Ceramic floor tiles for counter top?
- Sure just pick out what you want get going on it.
- Q:please help with matching tiles?
- I have no idea. I know when I had my house tiled, I bought about ten spares just in case. I haven't had to use them yet though. Do you know where you bought the tile? Maybe you could try looking at one of those special order books that they carry in the stores.
- Q:What is the double tiles of tiles? (High reward)
- The difference between polished tiles and glazed tiles:
1, different specifications
Polished tiles and cast glazed tiles in the size of the size of the above is also a certain difference, polished tiles are mainly used in the living room lights are more, the size is generally 600,800 tiles, and throwing glazed tiles are often 300 * 300 small Brick.
2, different colors
Polished tiles of the color is relatively simple, not much change, the difference between the various colors of brick noodles will not be too strong, but the glazed tiles are not the same, throwing glazed tiles than polished tiles rich colors. Throwing glazed tiles are printed on the pattern after the shower glaze, the color to be more vivid, but also completely unrestricted, red, black, blue, blue and purple completely no problem.
3, different lines
Polished tiles and polished tiles of the lines is not the same, the texture of polished tiles can not be very small, throwing glazed tiles can be done as fine as the needle and thread.
4, brick different
Brick is the key to distinguish between polished tiles and glazed tiles, polished tiles are the color into the brick body inside, so the surface of the following 1-2mm brick body color and the surface is the same. And throwing glazed tiles are completely different, and will not penetrate into the brick body, look at the side of the brick, glazed tile layer is more obvious, it is obvious to see the glaze, if the brick surface is only a layer of a very Pu a color Layer is certainly a glazed tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range