|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Installing vinyl flooring over ceramic tile?
- the best thing to do is remove the tiles from the floor. replace the wood under the tiles with marine plywood then put down your vinyl. you might also consider cleaning up the tiles. if they are well stuck down and not broken, you just may like it better than vinyl. granite, tile or marble will add value to your house. these type of floors do not wear out like vinyl. redid my bathroom 2 years ago with granite floors. love it.
- Q:I dropped a hammer on my ceramic tile floor!!?
- You break a couple tile so that you can get under those next to it. Using a crow bar or some other tool that will allow you to pry up the surrounding tile go at it. After you have gotten a few up look for a crack in the under layment. If it's backer-board or plywood that is NOT 3/4 inch thick you may be able to pry it up and thus remove large sections of the tile still attached to the board. Take your time and you will get-er-done. Have fun.
- Q:can ceramic wall tiles be laid from the ceiling down?
- measure the wall height and measure the tile. Split the difference so that you don't have a sliver of tile at the end of you installation. Take a level and draw a line in the center of the wall as a divider for tile layout. Make sure again you have at least a good amount of a tile at the bottom and the top. You can start from that line using tile adhesive. Don'r glob it on use an 1/8th inch tooth trowel. You dont need thin set except for a floor. BTW the best rock to use in this area is purple board. It resists mold. Good Luck
- Q:pre-seal pourous tile before grouting?
- Pre Sealed Grout
- Q:seeking advice on cracking grout/creaking tiles?
- You call a professional handyman or handy-woman for advice
- Q:Tiling a Shower Surround?
- You can cut the edge of the tub off and lay the tile right to the top surface of the tub, leave a small gap for grout or caulking. make sure that the backer board is to the edge too. A sawzall will work with a fine blade.You will need to be careful when ya cut though. You can use thin set but there are different grades, use the more expensive one with the polymers in it if you want it to last for decades. You can also fur out the wall half inch or so to make up for the difference at the top of the tub, this will bring the backer board out to where you need it, where it is even with the top of the tub.
- Q:Paint tiles!!!?
- There is paint available for tiles,but I would be Leary of using them in a kitchen that requires so much use of cleaning products.I see no problem with with the white tiles Look for a rug that contains white,beige and perhaps a darker color of brown,You don't want everything to be one homogenized color.Bring in white accessories,like canisters.
- Q:what do tile makers do?
- Hello Most of the tile makers now use dust clay(fine powder) .they have a standard 6x6 two part mould that they fill with a set amount of the powdered clay insert the filled mould in to a fly press of similar type of press remove from the mold decorate glaze and fire in the kiln. this is just to give you some idea. The traditional way is to use plastic clay that's wet clay that you can press into a tile mould by hand or a small press remove leave to dry and then fire when fully dry.You can fine a few help full books on the internet or the Library. Cheers Bob a Job
- Q:How to put tile on painted drywall...?
- Before concrete-masonry board was even invented, tiles were glued right onto drywall -- even painted drywall. There may be some new-fangled surface prep material you could get for painted drywall -- ask the dudes at Home Depot, Ace, Tru Value, or Lowes (or other hardware / home-improvement store) to see if there is some material you spread on the painted drywall to make the mastick stick better. .
- Q:What is the best tile for concrete basement floors?
- Well porcelain tile -is- ceramic tile. It's just a bit of a different mix and baked differently than the ceramic, so that the color goes through the entire tile and not just at the top. The porcelain is also a more durable tile, so if you plan on dropping heavy things on the floor down there, then that's the one for you. In a basement, both will be pretty cold underfoot too. Just check for moisture issues and that it's properly level first before doing anything, but either way you are good to go :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range