|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What is any easy way to cover or change/paint/What Ever to at kitchen tile back splash?
- you can do either if you paint you need to prime it 1st and use 100% acrylic paint
- Q:Selecting same floor tile for kitchen and rest of living area?
- A natural stone look tile will look good for years to come and still remain neutral to work around. Sofas, chairs, paints ,wall paper etc..Some larger tiles( 12x12 and larger) come w/ a small (6x6 for example) to do on your backsplash. Tossing in some scrape granite in your BS to tie counter in w/ BS.. Some interesting changes you might loo at is to change to a different color of tile at doorways/ archway but stay in the same tile style just a different color of the same tile. Tou can break it up at arch/door w/ a stone listello to add a cheap flair GL
- Q:Laying new tile in my laundry room help?
- These tiles are self sttick, so no other glue is needed. However, the surface of the floor must be clean, dry, and smooth for the tile job to last. Be sure to follow installation instructions carefully. Personally, anywhere water is involved, (bath, kitchen, laundry,) the less joints that water can penetrate, is the better solution. Self stick tiles will no hold up to an overflowing sink or toilet.
- Q:is it hard to take off shower tiles? i have a house built in 2000 with bathroom showers all tiled in the?
- Being that your house is pretty new most likely the tiles are on drywall and set using latex glue. However if they were set using thinset cement on drywall it will be a little harder or if the builder used the older method and set the tiles in cement on wire mesh, then it's a beast and everything must come down. Using a stiff putty knife start at the top and tap the putty knife behind the tiles and gently pry away from the wall. You will have some damage to the drywall, apply drywall compound, let dry sand down and paint with primer. NOTE: Be sure to wear eye protection and gloves, broken tile is very sharp. Also protect your tub by installing a piece of plywood on top of it to prevent falling tiles from damaging it. It's also not a bad ideal to just tear out the drywall and tile and install new backer board. Maybe a little more work money but In the long run it will make for a much better job. If you are going to use that large of tile you really should tear it out and use the cement backer board and thinset as your glue as these tiles are heavy. Rent a wet saw to cut the tiles.
- Q:What to do once I remove wall tile ?
- What do you want to do? You can tile again directly over them with new tile for an up dated look. Yes you can take them off but depending on what the previous person set the tiles with it can be easy to remove or an SOB. Its a dusty , dangerous ( at least if your not careful ) job and if the proper glue was used it really can be hard to get off. You ll need a hammer, wide masonry chisel, safety glasses , gloves, long sleeve shirt and ear plugs to keep out the flying debris. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:Will sheetrock fall with tiles?
- www.okorder.com Decorating USA provides shutters and other window covering products at 61% Discount price. Just a few days back I purchased plantation shutters from them and their service is satisfactory ! They provided FREE installation and consultation. They are most famous for quick and excellent customer support. You can see their variety of shutters, shades, blinds, drapes and curtains. After purchasing, you will thank me for this answer :)
- Q:Home selection tiles, which brand to choose that good?
- Shuangjia tiles, landscapes edge tiles, Tao Marshal tiles are all very good, inexpensive, quality Ye Hao, I was doing tile workers, often posted tiles, all brands of tiles are used, these people brand is more cost-effective of
- Q:Help plezz? a 15ft by 18ft floor...How many green tiles and how many white tiles will be needed?
- this is really just an area question. If it helps you to see it, grab a piece of graph paper. Each sqare represents one till. Mark of 18 tiles in one direction and 15 in the other. Complete the rectangle. Then, shade in the other 2 food wide border. That two tiles in each direction around the outside. Shade the other border. Those are your green tiles. What's the length and width of the inner (white tiles)? Find the area of the whole floor: 18 ft x 15 ft. = 270 tiles Find the area of the white part (unshaded center tiles). (18-2(2))(15-2(2)) = 116 tiles The area of the green part is the area of whole floor - area of white part o= area green part. Since the tiles are 1ft^2 the number of tiles is the same as the area in feet.
- Q:help with ugly tiles?
- I would make sure with your landlord about painting the tile first, He/she may have meant that he didn't mind you changing the tiles, but doesn't want them painted. If you paint them and it start peeling off, you've then left your landlord with a headache to deal with after you move out. This can lead to small claims court.
- Q:Tiling pool bottom for inground pool...? (pool floor tile)?
- Best to have the bottom of the pool smooth concrete because some things will grow in small lines or cracks of tile. Use tile as a ring at the water level or above it. Ask around there is a reason that pool bottoms are smooth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range