|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Things fade on the tiles how to get rid of
- Very polluted for all-round water cleaning
Daily cleaning of household cleaning or detergent cleaning
Removal of oil tiles daily cleaning optional detergent, soap and other cleaning.
Add a little mixture of ammonia and turpentine soap, cleaning tiles can make the tiles more shiny.
Polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the time interval of 2-3 months is appropriate.
Brick noodles, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
Brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
Tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
Ink, cement and other pollutants such as hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
Paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
A variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used as paint And thinner.
- Q:How to Repair Ceramic Tile?
- By coincidence I had the same situation once. No...! You don't want to do it that way. First the tiles can crack, it's not going to seal and the hole is going to be ugly. The only pain full solution here and it's not very easy is to cut the grout with a thin masonry bit and a drill moving along while you cut'em and very carefull so you don't crack the tiles and lift every loosen tile. Clean the old grout from every tile after removed and then clean the old cement from the floor with a spatula very smooth and then with a sanding grinder and a masonry disk out doors. Now you must use fresh tile cement to re install the tiles again. Good luck...!
- Q:Self adhesive tiles?
- That partially depends on how heavy the tiles are and the reinforcement of your wall. I remember when asking about putting tiling in my kitchen that for large areas of wall tile you need a special drywall or wall reinforcement. You may also need a special adhesive to add in addition to the self adhesive since the floor tiles will be put up in a manner that they are not truly designed for.
- Q:how many 18x18 tiles do i need in an area of 198 sq. ft?
- 88 tiles is correct .. But the highest I d ever do to figure scrap is 10% and thats high. 10% of 198 is 19.8 s/f round off to 20 s/f. 20 s/f divided by 2.25 s/f is 8.88 tile or 9 tile. Most I would get 97 tile. But tile is some times sold by the whole carton so figure that into the equation. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to convert tiles how much money a square meter?
- 800 * 800 tiles, one hundred dollars a piece, 0.64 square, 100 ÷ 0.64 = 156.25 a square. 156 dollars a square of floor tiles, 156.25 * 0.64 = 100 dollars a piece.
- Q:Have you used the marble tiles, the quality, the price?
- In the choice of floor tiles, the focus should be considered such a few aspects: First, look at the brand. Only the well-known brands of floor tiles, the quality of its building materials to meet the national standards, the content of harmful substances in the safe range. Second, to see its anti-fouling ability, if the family are very busy, two or three days to clean a health, it would choose to better defrost capacity. Third, if the home has the elderly and children, then the purchase must be made about non-slip test.
- Q:Hanging objects from an acoustic tile ceiling.?
- Been there, done that... Can't happen. What you can do, however, is go to the hardware store and buy new ones OR if replacing them is out of the question, get a can of KILZ paint primer. It is the best stain blocker on the planet. Once you cover it with Kilz, it WILL still show through the Kilz, itself, but once you have one or two coats of regular pain over it, you will never see the blood again.
- Q:cracked counter tiles?
- Unfortunately, matching white anything is usually difficut. There are hundreds of whites. Also, many tiles discolor over time. Buy replacement tiles from several places (returning should be no problem w/receipt). In spite of what the flooring specialist stated, there is no need to buy a grout SAW (not called a grout chisel). Since the tiles are already cracked, you can pry them out with a screwdriver, putty knife, etc. Install the new tiles with premixed mortar/grout (she was correct about that).
- Q:tiles and tile adhesive?
- You don t say what size tile it is and what your going over as far as a substrate. It makes a difference. Since I familiar with the coverage in s/f and your post suggests you came from the states I ll use a s/f format and some generalizations. Assuming you have a larger tile you should be using a larger notched trowel.1/4x3/8 but you may want to use a larger 1/2x1/2. I ll go off of a 1/4x3/8 trowel. A standard 50# bag of thin set will cover an area of 60/70 s/f using a 1/4x3/8 trowel. Splitting the difference and using 65 s/f per bag, divide 65 into the 290 s/f you have. Or 4.46 bags. So you ll need 5 , 50# bags of thin set using a 1/4x3/8 trowel. If your using a different size trowel , all bags have a coversion chart on the back to figure your coverage. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Are tiles flamibale??????????????
- You can but it produces a smelly black smoke so you might check with your local fire dept for local laws and possible burn bans.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range