|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Classification of ceramic tiles
- 4, antique brick: not China's ceramic industry's products, is introduced from abroad. Antique tiles are evolved from glazed tiles, essentially glazed porcelain tiles. Compared with ordinary glazed tiles, the difference is mainly reflected in the color of the glaze above, antique tiles are ordinary tiles, and the disk is basically the same, the so-called antique, refers to the effect of brick, antique effect should be called tiles, Antique brick is not easy to clean. The only difference is in the firing process, the antique brick technical requirements are relatively high, thousands of tons of hydraulic press after pressing, and then by thousands of high temperature sintering, to its high strength, with a strong wear resistance, carefully developed Antique tiles both waterproof, non-slip, corrosion-resistant features. Antique brick imitation of the past style to do the old, with a unique charm with classical people to attract people's eyes, to reflect the vicissitudes of life, the history of heavy, antique brick through the style, color, pattern, to create a nostalgic atmosphere. 5, ceramic tiles: also known as mosaic, specifications, thin and small, hard texture, acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken, colorful and versatile. 6, quintana brick: This is a glazed porcelain tiles, a very good anti-skid and wear resistance. Generally speaking, "anti-skid tiles" are mostly quintana bricks. As this kind of brick price is moderate, popular consumer favorite.
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- What is the sub floor made of??
- Q:Getting holes in Scrabble tiles?
- I use a very fine drill bit and a Dremel tool. You need line up your holes and mark them on either side of the scrabble tile. Then you drill about half way in from each side. This lessens your chances of drilling through at an angle and ruining your tile. You need to be very careful and use a vise or clamp so you do not injure yourself. If you need a new drill bit, get a very small bit. You might even take a scrabble tile with you to be sure the drill bit is small enough. You cannot use a nail as it puts too much pressure on the wood and it will split on you every time.
- Q:Can I use wall tile on a floor?
- No because when wall tile gets wet it gets very slipery. You would be creating an ice scating rink.
- Q:Tao Shiya tile how, the quality of how?
- No matter what kind of tiles, its quality identification is nothing more than wear resistance, water absorption, hardness, color, size and other standards, so you can use the following method to determine its quality.
Glazed tiles: with rubber hammer or fingers gently tapping the various positions of glazed tiles, such as the same sound, that there is no sandwich; if the sound is different, the internal may be mezzanine, unqualified.
Polished tiles: the same quality of polished tiles, from the side to see the relatively thin brick quality, and good quality polishing polished brightness is relatively high.
Whole body bricks: weigh the weight of the brick, the same size of the brick, the weight is better than the light. Good quality brick surface fine, smooth.
Ultra-fine powder tiles; ultra-fine powder brick is a new series of tiles. Its distinctive feature is that each piece of pattern is different, but the whole is very coordinated, natural. There is a kind of imitation microfine brick on the market, rough look like a small powder brick, but careful observation will find that it is almost the same pattern every piece.
Antique tiles: with nails on the surface of the brick draw, good quality brick will not leave traces. In general, the quality of the antique brick is better quality.
Listen to the sound: hand tapping the tiles, if the sound crisp, sweet, then that ceramic porcelain high degree of porcelain, good quality; if the sound boring, cloud turbidity, it shows that the sintering degree is not enough, poor texture.
In general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the floor tile, the better the quality; the other hand, the faster the water, indicating that the floor of the small density, the quality of the tiles on the back of the tiles, watching the water spread after the speed, Poor.
- Q:Need to some tiles on my roof.?
- the tricky part to working on a tile roof is staying on it. and not cracking any additional tiles. usually when i repair a tile roof i set up scaffolding there are a bunch of reasonss . the tiles sre heavy and hard to handle on just a ladder, the scaffolding offers a nice work area, and most important its alot safer, you can go to any rental store and rent scaffolding, when resealing around flashing and vents use a rubber butyl caulk for longer durability
- Q:Electrician or tiling trade?
- Tiling is very hard on your knees and back. I would go for the electrician job. In America heat and air conditioning pays the best by far. Good luck! Let us know what you decide.
- Q:What ceiling tiles are used in restaurant kitchens and bathrooms?
- Standard Ceiling Tile # 1 Commercial Ceiling Tiles on the market! Fire resistant class A! Keeps cooler in summer! Saves on heating in winter! No more flaking or peeling! Moisture and mildew resistant! Interior or exterior applications! No more leaks yellowish stains! Bright white color, washable and paintable! Approved to be used beneath sprinkler systems as melt away tile! Standard Ceiling Tiles offers cost effective, longer lasting solutions for all types of ceilings, including stores, restaurants, and offices, along with residential applications.
- Q:Cermaic tile installation, Tile falls over air vent.?
- Get a ceramic tile drill bit and a coping saw with a diamond encrusted blade. Drill a hole in the tile. Slip the coping saw blade through the hole and attach it to the saw. Cut out the rectangle for the air vent.
- Q:When installing a tile floor. Should?
- Install okorder.com/ As far as looks of tile spacing, stay consistent. If you border uptight against one non-tile stuff, then do so against everything. Use either colored caulking or epoxy grout for corners. Cement based grout isn't flexible and will crack.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range