|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:bathroom tiles?
- Other than a tie cutter ... Tile saw you can rent em. Actually you can buy a cheap one at H.D. or LWS that will work for stuff as big as 12x12 close to the cost of rental. Other than that umm NO
- Q:What are the high-end brands in the tiles?
- Cost-effective I know, here is the brand of Foshan, not to say that other places. I suggest you choose Haiman Lin ceramics, is the engineering tiles, polished tiles first brand, the original cast factory, style and more good quality. You look at their official website to understand it
- Q:can you put tile over tile on the kitchen floor?
- You need to remove the old tile.
- Q:Installing tile over laminate?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:How to install ceramic tile in a kitchen?
- no way you can learn from these idiots. get a book at the library or hire someone.
- Q:how to prepare divider for making cement tile?
- The metal frame that divides the tile into different sections is made from strips of metal carefully bent and soldered into place. I have seen steel ones and also brass mold patterns. The key to it is to have the bottom of the strips perfectly flat and level so that when you pour in the liquid cement mix, each color stays in its own compartment. See the link below to see a mold pattern and also the finished tile from it. A lot of history and more photos are on the second link.
- Q:how to measure the bathroom for tiles?
- If you are using large 1ft square tiles, and your friend did a bad job on the the mosaic tiles I wouldn't suggest doing it. The weight of the tiles may loosen the the smaller tiles causing the larger tiles to fall. This could be dangerous in a shower or bathtub area. The tiles may shatter leaving sharp little shards of tile everywhere, including in the flesh of anyone nearby. I was going to put 16 x 16 tiles in my shower area, and a contractor said I better be sure the wall above the shower is secure because if one came loose and hit me in the head it would not be good. I went with little 1 x 1 tiles on the ceiling with larger tiles on the wall. Whatever you put up is only going to be as secure as what's behind it. Just my opinion, but for safeties sake, I would remove the old tile and start over. Remember, there is never enough time or money to do it right the first time, but there is ALWAYS enough time and money to do it over!!!
- Q:Suggestion for another product other than bathroom tile?
- 3 suggestions. One is aways have the tile grout cleaned and SEALED to prevent quick discoloration. And / OR .. have your grout removed -- taken out of between the tile. And a New Grout installed .. (re-grouted) with a color (beige or sand or darker than present) so you do not have the need to clean it so often. Products.. FRP - Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (plastic) comes in sheets - at your home improvement center. Similar to the wall cover that is in some public bathrooms (can be smooth or textured like cracked ice). Tile Board.. this is a laminated masonite material that can be smooth or have designs that look like tile but without the grout. Good luck
- Q:need help to measure my tiles?
- In constrution terms a square is 100 sq ft.But that's pretty much only used for roofs.I think what you need here is a measurement in square feet To get it just measure the floor both ways and multiply. I.e. If the room measures 10 Ft X 10 ft then you have 100 sq ft
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- Get the biggest hammer you can find, the biggest screw driver, the biggest pry bar and just before your hubby gets home place them on the floor and act like your getting ready to go at it, I bet it won't be long before you can watch how its done :) My mother would do this and it worked ever time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range