|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Linoleum Self-stick Tiles?
- No. the moisture will soften the joint compound, Buy Flashpatch or Dashpatch, both are floor patching products. Not one knowledgeable answer in all the previous answers. Why do these people who lack any know-how attempt to mislead?
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- The tile is installed incorrectly. Water has soaked the blue board and it was a matter of time before theu fell off on their own. Tile should never be installed this way and especially in a well used shower where a lot of use will make it go bad faster. Nothing less than a cement backer board should have been used. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad tiles
- Third, as long as the bottom of a more economical. Now I realize that in fact what paint is good. Hi or the master of the end of a light even in the eyes of my paint workers are not covered, take the initiative to brush the second time (the paint is my purchase, wages are fixed) after both the uniformity of color and wall The light fineness is quite different. I believe that the master in the United States or hi Canada in Canada should be publicity on both sides of the bottom. While the domestic publicity is to let the buyer feel that there is not the feeling of expensive only Bale. And the two paint is easy to wash the function is not how. My two friends are the decoration boss, their home is the most common use of the state forever forever. Blowing for two days without taste. 2, buy a wall paint must buy a small piece of light on the 1st color. After a large area of color will appear deep. 3, if there is later to fill out the wall, be sure to see whether the original wall and the same plane, I was to brush over the wall paint installed when the baseboard was found, knocked back;
- Q:Installing tile over laminate?
- Do not lay Ceramic tile over the laminatee floor, you must remove the laminat and get to the sub-floor and remove it then put down sheets of durarock on the floor joist. If you are laying it on a concrete floor you must still pull the laminate up and have a clean level surface so the mortar will bond. If you don't remove the laminatee your tile will float on the laminat. Hope this helps.
- Q:glass tile?
- If it weren't for the grout joints, you wouldn't have to apply sealer to the area. Grease and oil splatter from frying will not soak into the glass tiles, but it will soak into the grout joints. Eventually, the grout joints will become discolored and impossible to clean. For that reason, it is a good idea to apply sealer to the area. Keep in mind that you will have to thoroughly clean the area, especially the grout joints, every couple of years and reapply a new coat of sealer. Good luck with your new glass tile backsplash.
- Q:How do I make old tile look shiny?
- You could try to re-seal the tile. Is your tile glazed? Glazed tiles should never need to be sealed, as the glaze is the sealer. Do a water test first to see if your tile is soaking up water. Put a little water on the tile if it turns dark, then your tile needs to be re-sealed. If you just want to make it shiny, you can try a topical sealer. Your local tile/flooring store should be able to help you pick the best one. There is also something called a 'wear layer' which is an acrylic floor finish that helps to keep you from wearing through the sealer. Again, your local tile store can help you with this step.
- Q:Proper solutions for maintaining marble tiles?
- you need to remove the old grout on the surface and re apply new grout to fix the problem, you can even get grout that is tinted to the colour that you like .
- Q:Can you lay tile over linoleum?
- Not okorder.com Carole Q.
- Q:Tile loss rate
- The loss depends on your room size and size of the tile size ratio ~ a home a sample how much you can calculate it ~ for example, your parents are 1 meter wide and 0.5 meters your tile is 300 # 400 by piece The brick can only cut 2 knife count your loss is greater than 50% of the ~ If you are talking about man-made loss that I can resolutely tell you is 0 occasionally broken one or two is normal and reasonable.
- Q:Finding Cermaic Floor Tile patterns?
- If you can get one tile to carry as your sample, then check stores that sell tiles. Doubt you will find them. Best bet is take sample to store that specializes in tile; they MAY have outdated tiles in their warehouse. Dig out some from area that could use contrast colors. Use pulled up ones (extra work to 'clean' back of old tiles) and replace the cracked/broken tiles. Use contrasting tiles around visible outside wall border or center of area. Now have 2 different colors but not replacing entire floor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range