|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Want to tile a kitchen floor?
- The first thing is I need to know is this laminate glue or snap together (do you want to save this floor ?) if you donot care this is how to remove your laminate First off figure which way the laminate is started this will give you a good starting point. this should just fold up ward ____/ like that once you start you should be able to take up thold laminate in 1 hour. make sure to remove all your wall base first., that is what holds down the laminate. After that is up you will have to determine what type of underlayment is on the subfloor. The most common is durock if you are putting down ceramic . If it is vinyl tiles you then should use luan (1/4 thick use the same thickness for the durock). You have to measure you length and width of the floor striking chalk lines to determine where your starting point is ( you do this with either type of floor).If you need more instruction e mailme.
- Q:Which type of roof is better in Florida? Shingle or Tile?
- there are no roofs in florida.
- Q:im putting down self adhesive vinyl floor tile.....????????
- i suggest something on top of the ceramic tile, like plywood or particle board. why do you need tile adhesive if the tiles say self-adhesive?
- Q:New bathtub with or without tile walls?
- What type of flooring is in the room? Do you have another shower? I really like look of tile, but not cleaning it. I would recommend using a medium/dark grout.
- Q:Refinishing shower tile?
- Tiles Spacers Silicone caulk Caulk gun Plastic spoon Level Tape measure Mastic V-notched 3/16 trowel Wet saw Pencil Also, you can get various tiles at any hardware store for anywhere from $2 - $10 per sq. ft. depending what you pick out. It really isnt difficult. Caulking takes a while to dry, so if you have a hard time positioning a tile, you can remove it and replace it until you get it right. Someone at the store can answer any questions. If you would like, I can probably e-mail you detailed instructions that will walk you through it.
- Q:Porcelain tile rating help?
- pei refers to the slip resistance of the tile . Thats the highest rating buttttt, most all porcelains are rated this high. 5 rates the tile at a commercial usage which will take heavy foot traffic The tinsel strength is just average. So overall its not a bad tile. The absolute most important thing is the proper setting technique. Not setting it properly and over the correct sub floor , it doesn t matter what you get. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What is the pattern of tile sales now?
- In short, it is a summary of sales channels and sales methods. When you have a better understanding of the market, and then their own plans to be adjusted and added. General write sales plan includes the following aspects: 1. Market analysis. Which is based on the understanding of the market situation, the product's selling point, consumer groups, sales and so on. 2. Sales method. Is to find suitable for their own product sales model and methods. 3. customer management. Is how to develop a customer and how to promote their sales or purchase; how to follow up on potential customers. I think this is very important, should be in the plan accounted for the main length. 4. Sales tasks. Is to set a reasonable sales tasks, the main purpose of sales is to improve sales tasks. Only the efforts to use a variety of methods to complete the established task, is the planned role. Finished, to sum up a good way and model, not complete, but also to sum up, there are still problems and difficulties. 5. Assessment time. The sales plan can be divided into annual sales plan, quarterly sales plan, monthly sales plan. Assessment of the time is not the same. Summary. Is on a time period sales plan to judge. The above six aspects are planned to have.
- Q:Floor Tiles?
- all depends on what type of tile? vinyl,or ceramic. alot of tile comes in one square foot, 12x 12, store charge different price for square ft. good tile will cost you dollar to five dollar a square foot. If you got a room 10' x 10', that is 100 square foot, so if tile is one dollar a square foot,it will cost you 100 dollars. but remember you got to have good subfloor too and you need cement to glue the tile down too...
- Q:What are the tiles?
- 1, polished turn: the type of brick with clay and stone powder pressed by the press, and then fired from the front and the opposite color, not on the glaze, burned, the surface and then polished, so positive It is very smooth, very beautiful, the back is the original face of the brick.
Polished we all know? Such as stone floor and wall, is polished, stone province is not bright, but polished, it looks very bright.
Since it is polished, the problem will follow, because the smooth, bright, so it is not dirty, and dragged with a mop, will leave the water mark, because your mop can not be 100% Clean it, like the same glass, so if you want to clean, it is more effort;
The second drawback is that polished because of smooth, so it is not slip, that is, once the water on the ground, it is very slippery, which is why we see the building inside the stairs and other shops are not the stone Cast into light, but matt, the only way to non-slip.
The third problem is the color of the liquid is easy to penetrate, the simplest test is to take the pen in the brick surface to write a few words, poor polishing turn, immediately wipe after writing, are not necessarily able to clean, writing may have infiltrated Well, good brand, because the press is good, high density, coupled with the firing of the high temperature, the density is very high, so it is not easy to infiltrate, but this is not absolute, no matter how good the polishing, if write the word 10 Minutes and then rub, but also must leave the traces of never wipe, because the ink has been infiltrated into the brick inside.
- Q:Where can I find good prices on tile?
- Bigger tiles are less labor intensive, easier to clean grout as there is less and more with today's styles. Purchasing it is not as expensive it's the labor. If you can measure the square footage then you have the area measured to call for estimates and can price/purchase tile based on that as well. I know that my bathroom floors seemed to be about $300 for labor or less. It took him a 1/2 day to lay it and then return the next day or two later to grout it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range