|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:what should I use to clean my bathroom tiles?
- tile lab makes a heavy duty cleaner and stripper for tiles you can try that.
- Q:Tile Removal?
- it is not the tile removing that would cost the money,it is the making good afterwards as you need a straight flat wall/floor to be able to retile it.If your tiles are sound,well stuck and not falling apart/moving then tiling on top is an option.that creates it's own problems tho,in the end edge,on a wall where the tiles just stop, you will see 2 tiles thickness as opposed to one only.If it is floor tiling you talking about then you will have a small problem by the doors,where the new tiling will be a bit higher than whatever is on the other side of the door.If the tiles are stuck on marine ply,make sure you use flexible adhesive and grout for the new tiling.
- Q:How long to tile small space?
- Sorry, I even have in no way heard of a spacing gadget. I in many circumstances basically use the little plastic spacers which you insert between each and each tile. I even have seen some people take an prolonged board and format marks on the board on the suitable spacing.
- Q:Can I tile my bathroom counter top around the existing sink?
- Yes you can, but it will be easier and you will get a better result if you take the sink out, tile then put the sink back. As it is possible you will get a bit of flexing in the counter top so don't use ordinary tile adhesive. Use a good quality flexible tile adhesive or high strength construction adhesive so the tiles don't pop off if the counter flexes a bit. Leave the adhesive to set at least 24 hours before you put the sink back.
- Q:is it hard to take off shower tiles? i have a house built in 2000 with bathroom showers all tiled in the?
- Being that your house is pretty new most likely the tiles are on drywall and set using latex glue. However if they were set using thinset cement on drywall it will be a little harder or if the builder used the older method and set the tiles in cement on wire mesh, then it's a beast and everything must come down. Using a stiff putty knife start at the top and tap the putty knife behind the tiles and gently pry away from the wall. You will have some damage to the drywall, apply drywall compound, let dry sand down and paint with primer. NOTE: Be sure to wear eye protection and gloves, broken tile is very sharp. Also protect your tub by installing a piece of plywood on top of it to prevent falling tiles from damaging it. It's also not a bad ideal to just tear out the drywall and tile and install new backer board. Maybe a little more work money but In the long run it will make for a much better job. If you are going to use that large of tile you really should tear it out and use the cement backer board and thinset as your glue as these tiles are heavy. Rent a wet saw to cut the tiles.
- Q:replace vinyl tile bathroom floor wth ceramic tile.?
- Yes its best to remove everything but the cement board is 3/8 to 1/2 in. thick and the tile being placed on it is about a 1/4 to 3/8 depending on the amount of thin set used. Can you place a threshold down at the doorway to accommodate for this difference in height? And if the wood below the tile floor is not at least 1 in. thick then the flexing of the floor will always cause cracking of the grout lines if not the tiles them self. These are a couple things people overlook when wanting a tile floor. Good Luck
- Q:bathroom tile question?
- >>>>how do i fix the joint between the new cement backerboard and the existing wall and ceiling which is textured?<<<< If you're not tiling all the way up to the ceiling, don't put cementboard all the way up. leave enough drywall along the top of the wall so the top row of tiles overlaps onto the drywall. The joint will be hidden behind the tile. Use the blue or green coloured drywall it's better to resist the humidity.
- Q:I want to tile my bathroom walls. Can I tile directly over the painted sheetrock?
- yes you can tile over the sheet rock, first put a coat of bonding agent on the wall, then use mastic to hold the tile on, as for the wall tile on the floor, it's probably going to crack after a short time.
- Q:Recently, a friend of the renovation experience came to consult about the demolition of the price of tiles on the floor!
- 5 to 10 yuan chisel in addition to floor tiles, 10 to 15 yuan to remove the floor, each bag containing the bag to the downstairs concentrated stacking.
- Q:Should my new tile floor be installed under the refrigerator?
- Like most all other said, tile under the fridge , waiting a few extra days before replacing such a heavy item..The bath vanity can go either way but if its down after , it s a much cleaner look to have it set atop the tile. Plus you don t have to have grout up to and have it cracking where it meets the vanity ( it will)...Now one thing I can t pass up.. Porcelain IS NOT a natural product . It DOESN t need to be sealed prior to or after. This is a man made product , fired just like ceramic but a much better quality most often.. Seal grout after the proper time after grouting with a penetrating sealer.. Any flooring question ( especially tile) e amil me through my avatar and check my qualifications there
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range