|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Tiling a back splash?
- when you take the cover off there is that metal part the switch or the plug is on and there is little ears like that has a screw on the bottom and on top so you're going to unscrew those screws and you're tile should be cut to fit behind those ears you would need longer screws i use course Sheetrock screws when i do this 11/2 should work and when cut the tile around the plug just make sure you don't cover the hole where the screw would go in to that's all it'll be easy when you get the hang of it tile and flooring expert
- Q:Tiling an outdoor porch??
- any tile you like is okay to use. my advice would be to prepare the surface by cleaning it thoroughly then using a concrete adhesive before setting your tile with white thinset mortar. after grouting , be sure to use a sealer to prevent moisture getting under the tiles. the sunlight will expand the water and cause vaporlock that will pop your tiles. then maintain by resealing at least once ayear.
- Q:Dongpeng tiles and Europe Shennuo which cost-effective
- Industry Top Brand:
First, the aesthetic ceramic (with two brands):
1, "Marco Polo" aesthetic group's first brand to antique brick-based, industry's first brand antique brick.
2, "beautiful LD ceramic" is the beautiful group launched in 2003 high-end brand, the Italian registered international brands, the top of the design concept, the tattoo brick in the industry unique, are difficult, high standards of production technology, no one imitation success, Now mainly to high-definition stone, supporting wood tiles, polished tiles, small size tiles and flowers, is a stylish, avant-garde brand.
Second, Bode tiles: focus on high-end market, mainly to microcrystalline stone, is the first microcrystalline stone brand in the industry have considerable visibility, but now many companies are producing microcrystalline stone, the status of decline, The
Third, the "Italian bee" "Mango": small size tiles, suitable for pastoral, American, British, Mediterranean, and other styles.
- Q:repair Vinyl tiles on basement floor?
- Lowes or Home depot has all this stuff in their tile section. I seen it when I bought the adhesive for the hardwood floor I put in. Good Luck!
- Q:How is the wax on the new tiles clean?
- With water poured in a wax on the tile, the wax after melting by the heat floating in the water, until the water temperature drops, with a rag of a touch of water and wax with the erase.You try it, listen to others say. There is a dry wipes often paint, paint more than no, but it is very environmentally friendly, or you use a rag with a little detergent and other things will have the effect of this is a kung fu live, do not impatient! It is too troublesome to find a clean look over the whole!
- Q:replace vinyl tile bathroom floor wth ceramic tile.?
- you really should pull the vinyl up, even if it's a hassle, because it could buckle in the future and affect your tile work. Go to your home store and see if they have a solvent that will loosen the adhesive holding the vinyl down, then scrape it all up. Hopefully it will be concrete underneath and not another layer of vinyl (happened to us in a kitchen once). Clean it really well, then do your tiling. Be sure to use the correct adhesives and grouts. There is also a sealer you can use that will insure the grout never stains, something *she* will appreciate when she never has to get on the floor with a toothbrush to clean out the muck between the tiles. :) Good luck and happy holidays!
- Q:Is polished tiles and tiles a thing?
- Tiles include polished tiles. Basically do not care. That is, such as oil and water drops on the timely removal, so as not to suck color, people slide to.
- Q:Glueing vinyl tiles to hardwod floor?
- instead of putting vinyl stick on tiles over your hardwood why not try putting a coat or 2 of marine varnish.it will protect it through anything .because stick on tiles are placed side by side there's always a slight gap that water can penetrate causing the wood below to mildew,mold and eventually rot below as well as the vinyl tiles to lift then you'll have a much larger problem .
- Q:what should I use to clean my bathroom tiles?
- tile lab makes a heavy duty cleaner and stripper for tiles you can try that.
- Q:What can I use on tile flooring?
- Honestly I know this might sound retarded but have you tried the Swifer? It has worked for me on many things.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range