|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:How long do ceramic tiles take to dry after washing?
- it depends on the ventilation in the room tiles will dry quickly because they do NOT absorb water
- Q:Ceramic Floor Tile in kitchen appears to be wearing and can not be cleaned?
- Sounds like whoever installed the tile did not use floor tile, they are the same color top to bottom, throughout. The tile you now have sounds like wall tile and only has the coloration on the top of the tile. You have two possible solutions to this problem. Replace the tile, or a cheaper fix that will not be permanent, is to finish the floor with semigloss polyurethane which will also wear out. High gloss will be very slick when wet, but depending on the sheen of the current tile you may decide to use that instead. The polyurethane will slightly change the color of your floor, and should be considered when you make your decision.
- Q:How does the concrete on the tiles clean?
- Daily cleaning: clean soapy water
Mud: linseed oil
Precipitate, rust, mortar: nitric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid solution
- Q:What is the best material to use for a tile shower?
- The tile isn't as important as what the tiles are mounted to. Make sure you use material specific for wet areas. as for which one to use, it would depend on which one you like, and can afford. I like the looks of bigger tiles, but would much rather install smaller tiles. Bigger tiles can be a pain when it comes to making difficult cuts.
- Q:British brand tiles prices
- Tell the landlord do not like to listen to, you said the brand I was in the tile industry for so long, I basically have not heard. The The The The It may be my personal ignorant it, Oh ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ general you said the brand 800 * 800 market price (if the business is not black heart) probably: 25-40 between each piece, if beyond this price You buy it then. The The The The The Oh, if higher than the price of the proposed landlord to see: the new Pearl Group's brand, Mona Lisa, Hongyu, Enuo, the king, strong and other brands, are more reliable products in the end of the product.Or I answer those friends of those words: In fact, what brand is not important, it is important that you do not understand the tiles, teach some of the industry to identify tiles good or bad way, hope to help you:
- Q:any ideas on how to get grout of my tile floor?
- You didn't mention how thick it was. You might be able to very carefully chip it off with a putty knife if thick. if just a thin layer try laying a very wet sponge on top of it, it may loosen it to where you can wipe it up. This is what you should have done in the first place. When grouting you do small section at a time, wipe the grout into the tiles with a sponge and then wipe up the excess and go on to another area. You can do about 3 square feet at a time. All ways have a bucket of water handy for this purpose.
- Q:vinyl tile question???
- it was a buffer pad used after wax was applied and let dry on a clean floor
- Q:affordable tile flooring?
- If you happen to have a Habitat for Humanity Restore near you, they (or at least the one near me) usually have lots of unused tile that you can buy for a low price. Just an idea.
- Q:Do I want to use the concavity of a marble tiles to make a TV backdrop, right? Help designers,
- Or very good, I went to see the last one is about 700 it, the store should have activities, the last sister-in-law with the use of decorative convex stone, tropical rain forest? Or rice. The Can not remember.
- Q:tile or linoleum for kitchen and bathroom?
- Tile looks better, but linoleum is cheaper. Linoleum can bubble up too. I pulled up my living room carpet and have nothing but the hard wood floor now, it needs finished or something else put down, but I don't have the money right now, I'm just waiting to get enought money to put down some laminate wood. You could wait and save for tile or just go with the linoleum if you want it done right away. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range