|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Can i make a shelf from tiles mounted perpendicular to the walls in a walk-in shower?
- The shelf could only appear to have been made from tile. The tiles are mounted on a subframe, covered with cementitious board and adhered with mortar, typically. With new construction (or major remodel), this is pretty straightforward; you'd just plan it in to the framing and finishing. With an existing shower, I'd have to say No, to this thought, because there'd be nothing to mount the tiles properly to. If you do get that far, you can get tiles with a specially shaped edge, called a bullnose that won't show the underside of the tile's body (an unglazed edge) for the edges of a surface, like a shelf. Grout can also be used to hide those 90 degree angles, if the bullnose tiles are not made to match the tile you are working with. Hope that helps/
- Q:can ceramic wall tiles be laid from the ceiling down?
- Why would you want to work from the ceiling downward? That makes little sense. One of the reasons you work from the bottom up is that the thinset isn't completely up to the task of holding up the weight of the tile before it's set. It holds the tile against the wall well enough, but the tile simply rests its weight on the surface before the thinset sets. Starting from the top down, you'll probably find the tiles slumping out of position before you can get the next course in place, and that will slump, and the next and the next.
- Q:What is Spanish Tile?
- Spanish tile is pretty much just what is sounds like. It is tile imported from Spain. Sometimes tile imported from Mexico is called Spanish tile. This is a favorite in a lot of Southwestern Architecture - I had it throughout my home when I lived in Santa Fe. It is a beautiful tile and is an excellent choice for flooring. As is true with anything you have to make sure you are getting a good quality product. It is essentially the same as most floor tile as far as maintenance goes - nothing special because it is Spanish.
- Q:Any ideas for bathroom tiles?
- For the shower, I'd go for beige tiles with earthy brown grout (even with pale blue and pale green accents if you really want to make it decorative). That way it fits nicely with your theme and even if the shower gets dirty, the colors would disguise it nicely. For the backsplash, personally, I'd stick with the same color tile so it's kind of unified, but there I wouldn't use brown grout, I think it might look to harsh, so probably go with a white or off-white. Any tile store can get you colors similar to those that you already are or plan on using.
- Q:How to install ceramic tile in a kitchen?
- no way you can learn from these idiots. get a book at the library or hire someone.
- Q:Quarry tiles - replace or restore?
- My opinion? Replace. I believe you would not be happy with the restoration since they were not laid properly in the first place. Doesn't matter which costs more if. in the end, you are unhappy with the results.
- Q:Doing Tile Work Procedures?
- Thinset is one type of adhesive. You use white for light tile and grey for dark tile. If you get it be sure to get the dry type and not the premixed. The grout goes on after the tile has been installed for 24 hours. It sealls the spaces between the tile. There are two types one has sand in it the other doesn't. You use the sand type if the spaces between the tiles are more than 1/8. The other type doesn't have sand and is used for tiles that are close together like marble and granite.
- Q:cracked tile countertop, how do i fix or replace it?
- see if you can find new tile same color at store, then chip it out, buy some thin set or use liquid nails, then mix up a small amount of grout or buy the liquid squeeze out of a can grout,
- Q:Grout is popping out of the kitchen tile floor.?
- Flexible Tile Grout
- Q:Glueing vinyl tiles to hardwod floor?
- Vinyl tiles may not stick that well to the hardwood. They may also ruin the hardwood. If you aren't concerned with ruining the hardwood, then you should use some sand paper to rough up the surface to help the tiles stick better. I hope this helps!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range