|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:In tiling a small square area in front of my entrance, where do I lay the first tile: middle or a corner?
- When laying tiles always start with perfectly orthogonal lines intersecting in the center of your space. That's where you begin laying the tiles. The smaller the space, the more any imperfection will show.
- Q:installing tile?
- From a financial standpoint I would stay away from tile in a mobile home. In order for you to lay it you would have to install cement board over the sub-floor. Once installed you would have to be leery of the tile cracking if the trailer ever had to be moved. You should check out the laminate flooring selection, they produce cost effective easily installable floor that looks like tile or wood and are even easier to clean than tile. Check out the selection at Home Depot or Lowes.
- Q:Vinyl planks over ceramic tile?
- While its always best to remove the tile and start with a fresh base for a new sub floor for the vinyl tile. This can be done .. You need to go over the tile with whats called an embossing leveler.. This will allow the vinyl to not show the grout lines. The high spots can be knocked down or floated so its barely noticeable. . By the time you do all this and the chance that you don t get any uneven tile floated out, your better off taking every thing out and do it proper. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with? i want to paint my bathroom and the walls and floor are ceramic tile what do i do?
- Q:How to remove ceramic tile?
- First thing you need to do is take out the surrounding grout. Once that is removed you can chip out a corner and work inward w/o any pressure against the closer tiles. This is why you take out the grout, it causes pressure against the next tile and it will cause chipping when you use a hammer and chisel . Once you have a corner chipped off , use a small chisel or a junk screw driver to get in between the mortar and the tile. Once the tile is out the glue or thin set can be scraped out down to the substrate . Clean and sweep well before regluing the new tile. Any other questions you can e mail me thru my avatar .. I ve had to do to many of these things over the years repairing other peoples tile.. GL
- Q:Difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Price to Install?
- A porcelain tile is decorative and glazed only on the outside. If you were to see a cross section, you would find only a small decorative veneer sorta surface on the exposed side. The rest of the tile has a dirt colour. In a ceramic tile, the colour is uniform throughout the tile. Practically, say if a prcelain tile gets chipped, you will see the dirt colour where it's chipped. In a ceramic one, it would not be such a stark difference. By the way, many mugs and cups we use for beverages, are made of ceramic. The not so personal stuff like vases could be made of porcelain. Got it ?
- Q:Laying tiles?
- Its called wire mesh. Its not used as much anymore. What makes tiles or grout crack is the wood below the tiles. If the floor joists are too far apart and the plywood is not thick enough it can cause the floor to move. Even a little bit of movement can cause the tiles and the grout to crack. The wire mesh will not help if the floor moves.
- Q:Can you use non gloss tiles for the shower stall?
- You can use any tile for this.Just make sure to waterproof the walls before you stick them.
- Q:Grout is popping out of the kitchen tile floor.?
- It's either as someone suggested, improperly installed over wood instead of over concrete backer board, or the floor is flexing too much. A good tile installer will check the floor flexing by laying a long straightedge on the floor and having a heavy person inch along until a spot between joists is found (by observing the gap created. By measuring that gap and the length over which it occurs, they can tell if the floor is flexing too much. If it is, there's only one solution, replace the flooring with a thicker, stiffer material, or add additional support between joists to lessen the flexing. At this point, that might be your best bet. However, if there are only a few spots where this is occurring, you could cheat and use a flexible caulking compound instead of grout on those spots. The trick will be finding caulking compound that matches the grout closely enough to not be noticeable.
- Q:where can i get cheap tile?
- Home Depot or Lowes..but remember if you pay 69 a sqaure foot,,,,which is cheap........it is seconds,some will be uneven,but it is a good price
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range