|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:China's top ten ceramic tile brand ranking?
- 1 dawn
2 · De Gao DAVCO
3 Marbella MAPEI
5 Ceylon CERESIT
6 Bose glue Bostik
Australia can be high
9. Shield DUNSHI
10 · Yu Chuan
- Q:Question About Ceramic Tile?
- My okorder.com for info on that one. We did that years ago....and it works for a while. It is not a permanent solution however. I remember we had to clean it really good with TSP rinse, then sand it clean again with TSP rinse let dry, and then using I think an enamel paint to paint it. That takes awhile to dry too like a few days, and re-coat it. And let that dry for about 4 more days...It did work for a few months or longer as I remember....but we ultimately tore it out and re did the tile.
- Q:Steno Tiles how Steno is a few lines of brand
- 3 look at the appearance
Before looking at the appearance, we must first look at the store lights, light color, brightness is different, will cause a greater visual difference. If necessary, the floor tiles can be moved outdoors to carefully view the maximum degree of reduction of the original color of the tile.
First of all, of course, is to choose their own favorite color, and then we must carefully look at the surface of the deficiencies and flaws.
Look at the appearance of the most should pay attention to the tiles on the surface of the small flaws, this problem even big brands of tiles will appear. If the blemish is small, or rarely (a few tiles have one) is negligible.
Appearance should also pay attention to the tiles of the corner there is no bump of the situation, the tiles of the glazed corner of the most fragile, glazed bad quality tile is the first corner of the problem. Of course, businesses certainly will not be broken brick can open two bags of tiles to see each corner of the situation, if only individual tiles have a corner of the bump, is acceptable, because in the paving, the experienced tile union Put such a brick on the ground edge, will be cut off the side of the problem, does not affect the use.
4 test weight
The same size of the floor tiles, the greater the weight, the better the quality, which is a relatively simple and rugged and effective selection method. Good quality tiles (800mm * 800mm) a pack of three, not a regular exercise of adult men is difficult to move up alone. (I belong to the type of extreme lack of exercise, two Nobel 800mm * 800mm tiles I can not move a person)
Weight reference: a 800mm * 800mm tile about 30 pounds to 40 pounds, a 600mm * 600mm tile about 12 pounds to 18 pounds, a 300mm * 300mm tile about 3 pounds to 5 pounds.
- Q:Tiles in my bathroom?
- 22 tiles at a bare minimum. 8x8=64 s/inches 56x64=3584 total s/inches in the room 13x13=169 s/inches 3584 divided by 169 is 21.2 or 22 tiles. 4/5 pc for scrap so 26/27 total pcs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Looking for tiles for old bathroom?
- Trying to color match old tiles may be impossible. Look for tile stores in the yellow pages. The tile stores are a lot more likely to have something that will match or come close than a Home Depot or Lowes.
- Q:Terra cotta roof tiles?
- here in the uk we dont use shingles ..not man enough to last ..so we have clay ..concrete ..and terra cotta roof tiles ...no point in putting on a roof covering unless it gonna last at least 100 years ..out roof tiles have hooks at top that sit behind the tile lathe ...most tiles are not actually nailed ..most are every 3 or 5 rows ..i have worked on dozens of roofs where not one was nailed ..the roof angles and tile weight prevent them from moving ..we fix with either galvanised or copper nails
- Q:The living room is good or the tiles are good
- It is not good to decide that my house is not down, but I have to worry about it.I want me to say, depends on their own family circumstances.If the family often many people or visitors, the best use of tiles (you can choose Close to the color, or find the experts with a color.) If people are small, on the wooden floor, after all, warm, home Well, is not
- Q:Do I want to use the concavity of a marble tiles to make a TV backdrop, right? Help designers,
- This is not very good to do, consider the next hand-painted, the effect is good, I also Nanning,
- Q:Help with tile installation 5 *?
- well your home must surely have some kind of foundation I put tile floors in wood framed homes all the time you just need to be sure to have a strong enough subfloor without deflection for a lasting job I prefer the joists have 3/4 tongue and groove plywood as the first layer the old 3/4 x 6 boards work fine if its not 3/4 plywood, just be sure to screw them tight to the joists then a layer of 1/2 BC grade plywood, the cheaper CDX grade will have unwanted voids then a 1/4 cement based tile backer mortared and nailed to the floor then tile on top of that set with mortar the new schluter ditra subfloor system claims it will be enough over just one layer of 3/4 plywood for any tile install but I have not used the product yet
- Q:Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range