|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Tile back splash......?
- i will try to know about question.then i will try to give it
- Q:Hand paint ceramic tiles?
- The okorder.com The difficult part is finding a place to fire them after you have finished painting them. If you live near a school where you are an alum, you may be able to have them fire the tiles for you. (your local community center is another place to ask) Another option would be going to a DIY pottery place. It will definitely give you professional looking results, but it will cost a little more.
- Q:Wall tiles fall off
- 1, if the mortar is not loose, only the tiles off, the back of the tile and the surrounding mortar scraping the net, in the 107 glue mixed with a little cement into a paste, in the back of the tile evenly coated with a thin layer , Then press the tile can be tightened.
2, if the mortar together with the tiles fall together, first in the original base surface gently chisel some pit, with a mixture of 107 glue mortar re-paste, or with cement, E-44 epoxy resin, acetone, ethylenediamine (Chemical shop available) by 5: 3: 2: 1 ratio of mix well, with a brush on the base surface brush a layer, and then peel off the tiles up until the mortar hardening.
- Q:How the gold fritters tiles
- We measured the Nobel, Marco Polo, Dongpeng and other brands of tiles, but did not measure the tiles you mentioned
- Q:why are school ceilings mde of the tile?
- It's so they can easily get into the ceiling and do repairs/alterations to the electrical wiring and/or plumbing.
- Q:Put Laminate Floor over Tile?
- It is not recommended that you install laminate flooring in bathrooms or in other areas in your home prone to increased moisture. Even though the underlayment protects flooring from moisture, these areas usually contain too much moisture which can cause flooring to warp. Use a special adhesive if installing laminate flooring in places with excessive moisture levels.
- Q:,I'm removing tile?
- Is the tile 9 inches square? if not, you probably do not have it in your tile, as they stopped making it in tile in the 70's. If you get it checked for asbestos and it's positive, you are best to let an abatement contractor do the job. You can be fined for tossing this away if it has asbestos in it.
- Q:tips on how to tile a room in my house?
- start by measuring to the center of ea room, [from each wall] use a chalk line to snap a line , so you end up with a plus + line in each room start at the corner of the plus, [square line] lay the tile, from the center out, cut the tile at the wall,s
- Q:Should i tile right to the floor?
- Baseboard goes on top of the tile. The tile doesn't have to run clear to the floor, but does have to come down far enough to be covered by the baseboard. Then you will have to shim the bottom of the wall to keep the base from tilting. This will leave room for nailing without hitting the tile. If the tile runs all the way to the floor, place your nails so they are going thru the grout line in between the tiles.
- Q:No of tiles required ...need urgent help?
- 34: if the comparable variable ison the two components of an equation ought to it have the comparable fee on the two components. clarify. for which equation is x=0 no longer a answer? a: 3x+2=2-x b 2.5x+3=x c: -x+4=3x+4 d: 6x+2=x+2 *i think of its b. am i precise?* sure. What does an equation propose? The x represents some unknown variety or numbers. they ought to be comparable on the two components or you may use a distinctive variable/letter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range