|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:installing tiles for floor slab?
- If you're using ceramic tiles (very regular size and relatively smooth/even back), use a 1/4 square notched trowel, held somewhere between 45 and 90 degrees (vertical). If you're using natural stone tiles (e.g. granite, marble, slate), go for 3/8 square notched trowel and back-butter the tiles. Make sure the concrete slab is clean, sound, free of cracks and level before you start and follow the instructions for your thinset. You'll likely want to use a modified thinset which will help bond to the concrete better. If you have any doubts about the stability of your slab, consider installing an isolation membrane between the tile and slab. Schluter's Ditra system is the best of the breed for this. If you use an isolation membrane, use unmodified thinset (instead of modified).
- Q:Where can I buy Carolina Clay 12x12 ceramic tile?
- we okorder.com ,which show the product of our company
- Q:Creating a tile based map in java?
- first of all, you need to build different densities of 2D tile arrays according to how much of the map will be in the viewport at any given time. For example, a map at neighborhood level will need a gazillion more tiles than a map at the county level. Then, you need a way of converting the geographic reference at the center of the viewport to the tile that is covered at that zoom level, and for finding the adjacent tiles as well. Then, you'll need to calculate what parts of which tiles you are using will need to be clipped and by how much. Build a canvas using this information. As the map moves, you'll need to add on more adjacent tiles, and discard others, update the clipping, etc.
- Q:China 's top ten brand tiles
- 2016 Chinese tiles top ten brands include:
1 Marco Polo Tile,
2 Dongpeng tiles,
3 Nobel tiles,
4 new in the source of tiles,
5 crown beads tiles,
6 rudder tiles,
7 Faenza tile,
8 Wrigley Ceramic,
9 Anhua tiles,
10 Crane Ceramics.
- Q:Any ideas for bathroom tiles?
- For the shower, I'd go for beige tiles with earthy brown grout (even with pale blue and pale green accents if you really want to make it decorative). That way it fits nicely with your theme and even if the shower gets dirty, the colors would disguise it nicely. For the backsplash, personally, I'd stick with the same color tile so it's kind of unified, but there I wouldn't use brown grout, I think it might look to harsh, so probably go with a white or off-white. Any tile store can get you colors similar to those that you already are or plan on using.
- Q:ceramic floor tile chips?
- Hi there. You've presented an excellent question and I have the ultimate solution for you! As a tile contractor, I have in fact used this technique a dozen times with perfect results every time. If these are small chips in the tile, touch them up with appliance touch-up paints or an oil enamel paint with a gloss similar to that of your tile. It's usually pretty simple finding a color that will match wonderfully. If these are larger sized chips or there is a corner of a tile is broken off, shape two-part epoxy putty to fit this area. The epoxy can easily be sanded lightly when dry, then painted with the appliance touch-up or enamel paint. All of these products can be found at your local Lowes or Home Depot. Note: this is a quick fix for a chipped tile... not a cracked one. Cracked tiles are usually a sign of something wrong... other than the crack in the tile and the surface needs investigated thoroughly before determing the proper fix. It's actually VERY difficult to accidentally crack a tile that has been installed properly. But I'm sure the above fix will work fine for your described problem. Good luck and let me know how it worked out for you!
- Q:How to grout tile on mirror?
- Grout application on a mirror is exactly the same process as grouting a tile floor, back-splash, counter top, or table. Since the mirror is standing, I'd be sure that the mirror won't topple over when applying the grout because it has to be floated into the crevices between the tiles / tile pieces. If possible I'd suggest laying the mirror flat, either on the floor or on a sturdy worktable A grout float is basically a block shaped pushing tool used to force the grout between the tiles. Hold the float at an angle against the tiled surface and use a firm sweeping motion across the tile to push/force the grout into all the nooks, crannies, cracks and openings between the tiles. You'll have to work fairly quickly because grout becomes hard to work once it starts drying out. Work in a diagonal pattern and go back over any low or missed areas. Allow the grout to sit for 20-30 minutes. You'll know the grout is starting to cure when there is a light haze on the tile surface. Using a sponge and a bucket of clean water lightly buff the tile to remove the haze. This step may have to be repeated once or twice to be sure that all of the excess grout has been removed from the tile surface. If you want to seal the grout and tile, there are a number of sealant products available but you'll need to wait 3 or 4 days before applying in order to allow the grout to cure properly.
- Q:tile estimates plz?
- hello, this is how we compute it: for a 1600 sq. ft.:--- example: GIVEN .30mx .30m. ceramic tiles = 1ft. x 1ft. ceramic tiles price per tile: 1 dollar total area: 1600 sq. ft. plus 10% allowance (this is reserved for damaged tiles or any defects) 1600 x .10 = 160 - allowance 1600 + 160= 1760 sq. ft. size of material: 1ft. x 1ft. = 1 sq. ft. per tile number of tiles: (total area divided by size of material) 1760 sq. ft. / 1 sq. ft = 1760 pcs. of ceramic tiles price: 1760 pcs of ceramic tiles X 1 dollar = 1760 dollars i hope this helps. :)
- Q:Laying Tile Flooring??
- first take a 4 foot level and place it on the floor move it around and look between the level and the floor for gaps. small ones are ok any more than 3/8 should be filled with self levelling concrete. do a dry run with your tiles. from the door to the wall and 90 degrees to that to the other wall.like an L shape. you don't want to have to cut a half inch of tile to make the wall sh space them at the start to end with about 1/2 tile on the finish wall. and the one thing no one will tell you is if you look on the back of the tile you will see paint lines going in one direction all the tiles should be layed with the line going in the same direction. use adhesive concrete to hold down the tile and use the spacers for your grout lines.
- Q:how ´to save by not hacking wall tiles..?
- remove all of the silly paint with a heat gun and plastic putty knife, dig out the grout and regrout. Unless the tile are loose, then you will have to pop out the loose ones and re-adhere them to the wall with construction adhesive or thinset. painting is not a good plan. Especially if you paid someone to do it. It would have been cheaper to install new tile yourself than pay someone to paint it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range