|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:My house to decorate, who knows how the Villets tile ah?
- Feeling can be, my home is with the Weiluo Si,
Domestic brand tile ranking (China's top ten brands)
1 Nobel Tiles (well-known best-selling influence brand, national Mianjian products)
2 Marco Polo Tiles (China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free Products)
3 champion tiles (Taiwan's industry's first brand, national Mianjian products)
4 Dongpeng Tiles (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free Products)
5 Mona Lisa Tiles (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, National Mianjian Products)
6 Wells Tiles (well-known best-selling brand, national Mianjian products)
7 Samit Tile (China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free Product)
8 Asia Tiles (China Famous Brand, National Mianjian Products)
9 Eagle Tiles (China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free products)
10 gold rudder tiles (China famous brand, national Mianjian products)
- Q:what kind of tiles to use on my driveway?
- Driveway Tiles
- Q:Can you ceramic tile on top of ceramic floor tiles already laid?
- of course you can. You need to prepare properly and use the correct adhesives. For further information visit the tilerworld forum
- Q:Can I use wall tile on a floor?
- No because when wall tile gets wet it gets very slipery. You would be creating an ice scating rink.
- Q:Bathroom tile quandary?
- I am just real curious how you are going to hold the new backing in place. If you have that figured out I would suggest cement board. Sheet rock won't last and green board is little better. Use a clear sealent from the old to the new. (If you leave a little space - 1/8 inch or so, you can squeeze the sealent in.) Make sure non of the sealent is on the surface of either backer. Let it set for 48 hours. Tile and grout. My mother's folks all did tile work for a living. They would tell you to take the tile down for the entire wall and start over. In the long run, that is probably the best thing to do. Steven's answer was posted while I was writing. His recommendation and suggestions make great sense.
- Q:Laying Tile Flooring??
- It is not difficult as long as you properly prepare for the job. If it is a single room check if it is square and using a chalk line mark a line you will start with. Use the most exposed area of the room to get perfectly straight line of tiles. Once you start right the rest is just repetition. Another area of concern is what are you putting the tile over. Is is a concrete slab? If so just make sure it is does not have any areas that are elevated. If it is wood sub-floor definitely use backing like wonder board or something like that. Depending on the size of your tiles you need to choose a spacer size. Your retailer will help you with that. Another issue is your connection of tiles to the wall. Do you have a baseboard? If possible remove the baseboard and reapply it after you are done. It will look better and you will have easier time laying the tile. Consider getting a DVD on laying tile, I am sure you retailer can sell you one for just a couple of bucks. Good Luck!
- Q:what preparation is needed to paint ceramic tiles?
- i does not attempt portray the floor, virtually no longer something attainable will stay in place. you ought to use the two area epoxy paint for the partitions, that's designed for re-coating a bathtub. that's approximately $50 for the equipment, and one equipment will possibly no longer do the full bathing room. Kilz, a type call, does make a primer for going over tile. you ought to tough up the floor slightly with the sand paper, so the primer will stick, then positioned on a good end coat. I did this in my bathing room with pink tile. It lasted approximately 2 years, I then had to the touch up some nicks, notwithstanding it became into greater handy and a lot greater low value than all new tile.
- Q:Is the sealer necessary for our floor porcelain tiles we just installed? Why?
- Porcelain tile, glazed or unglazed do not require a sealer. Suggested for the grout yes but not the tile itself. The tile and its most likely a glazed product will not absorb any thing that will cause it to stain any way. Thus it will not absorb a sealer either. Sealer, since it won t be absorbed , will not make the tile any more or less slippery than the COF rating of the tile. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile flooring options?
- What you want all depends on the type of tile you choose. Granites and marbles you can do this with.There are some vitrified tiles that this can be done with. These are cut (the 2 stones) this way to butt them almost all the way together.Vitrified tiles are formed with the edges slanted so you butt them together.. These are all made to use a very small grout joint but you still need to have grout. Most all other ceramic and porcelain tiles you need a slightly bigger joint and only as small as 3/16 .The type of grout these require you can only do a joint that small. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Poll: Tiles or Carpet?
- Tile. You can vacuum tile but you can't sweep carpet..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range