|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:how to install self stick tile?
- First you decide if you want a seam or a row of tiles in the middle. Make sure the floor is clean and without divots (fill in any holes). Drop a chalk line down the center of the room and lay a row of tiles dry (no stick) along the line to see how they look. You don't want one end to leave a sliver and the other end to leave almost a full tile - try to balance the ends that have to be cut. Now dry-lay a perpendicular row from the center to check the ends going across the room. Lay a full tile or its edge down on the chalk line. This first tile will be used to orient all your tiles so make sure you're satisfied with the placement. Then lay a whole permanent row of full tiles down the center. Now you have to decide if you want the tiles layed side by side or brick wall pattern. Next lay the perpendicular row down permanently. Now all you have to do is fill in the quadrants as far as you can go with full tiles. After all your full tiles are down, it's the cut ones that remain. Slide a full tile in place up to the wall and mark where you have to cut. Peel and stick tiles usually can be cut with a sheetrock knife and a metal straight edge or a good pair of shears. Some of the cuts can be tricky - I can't see them so you'll have to muddle through.
- Q:What is the difference between good and bad tiles
- First, from the appearance of the quality of the quality of the tile: size is the standard to determine the quality of the key to the tile, with a tape or caliper to measure the diagonal and four sides of the tile size and thickness are uniform. Color difference, random out of the box to check a few, one by one comparison. There is a slight difference is a normal phenomenon. (Different batches of tiles generally contain color, it is recommended to buy a one-time purchase of the amount.) Can not have cracks, tiles appear cracks in the direction of the main lower uranium cracks, surface cracking, the general quality of the product less phenomenon. Brick to be flat, can not have bumps. The uranium layer of the brick is bright, but there are inclusions in the uranium layer or uranium layer.
Followed by the inherent quality of the tile, first look at the water absorption: drop of water on the brick, see the water penetration speed. Good tiles, water droplets will roll on the brick. Listen to the sound: good tiles, sound crisp sound, indicating high porcelain content. If the sound "blah" with a stubble sound, indicating that the brick contains cracks.
- Q:Porcelain tile rating help?
- It does sound like good tile. If it for the floor then make sure it is not sluppery when wet. Also, any tile can be chipped if something falls on it. And the grout you put in is very important
- Q:does anybody know anything about laying ceramic tile?
- You did not say how big the bathroom was and that is important in deciding what size tile to use... You said layng ceramic tile... you did not say if it was ON the floor or ON the wall behind the vanity top and that makes a difference. I would love to answer as I have just completed another job in my bathroom this week ... but I just do not have enough information from you
- Q:Tiling a kitchen back splash?
- Most thinsets are not recommended for drywall. They won't stick, but a latex modified thinset will. I would use the mastic. If you do go over the drywall it's a good idea to sand it lightly to remove any glossiness from the paint. You also need to degrease the wall. Backerboard is good but not really needed if the drywall is sound and flat.
- Q:How Big is each tile?
- 24 tiles/3 sq ft =8 tiles per square foot. Since 8 is not a square, there is no solution, or the tiles cannot be square.
- Q:White powder residue on Vinyl Tiles?
- White Vinyl Tiles
- Q:Removing carpet and installing tile?
- hi provided the floor is level, clean and solid you can fit any tiles you like there is special adhesive for floor tiles to wooden floors
- Q:How do I repair this broken tile?
- Remove as much of the old stuff that you need to fit it back flush with the rest of the tiles then apply thick bed adhesive to the mesh and to the clean part of the tile and ease it on.
- Q:need help to measure my tiles?
- In constrution terms a square is 100 sq ft.But that's pretty much only used for roofs.I think what you need here is a measurement in square feet To get it just measure the floor both ways and multiply. I.e. If the room measures 10 Ft X 10 ft then you have 100 sq ft
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range