|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
Sunshine 600x600mm Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Installing vinyl flooring over ceramic tile?
- The best way to go about this would be to remove the old ceramic tile and start with a fresh clean surface. I know you are thinking so much work. It wont be that bad when you get a few of the ceramic tiles out use a hammer and a flat bar and basically knock them out you will be surprised how quickly they will come up. When this is complete you must get all the thinset from the tiles off or at least no big clumps left on the floor. When your surface is clean apply the thickness you need to your floor to keep the same height but remember you will be appling quarter inch lueon board with the dark side up this is also the smooth side if you another type of board it may make the surface look rough. Use screws to fasten down and make sure you fasten the edges well where the lueon board may meet. this will keep lines out of your vinyle floor or even from it not staying adhered properly. When you are done clean your surface for all debris and begin to lay your flooring. Always use a good adhesive. if you are using 1ft. squares use a rubber mallet to set each tile if you are using a one piece flooring use a wheighted roller to be sure every thing is adhering and start in one corner or one side and roll out slowly taking your time. If you have a concrete floor use all glue or if you have acess to a hilti gun nail the entire sub flooring down. When the entire floor is complete if you must walk on it be carefull not to twist you feet as you walk or lay some card board down. you can clean any glue off the surface with mineral spirits. On the outside perimeter you may want to install some quarter round to give your floor a finished look. if you cant nail glue it with liquid nails (glue) and caulk in all gaps. around tour tub you may want to caulk in also with a siliconized caulking. There plenty of colors of caulking if you are not looking for white. Also one last thing paint does not stick to silicone so if you have any areas that may require painting to do not use silicone.
- Q:What is better, metal tile roof or light weight tile roof?
- Try okorder.com/
- Q:Ceramic tile on kitchen counter tops?
- Yes okorder.com/... Trying to remove the existing plastic laminate is a waste of time, hard work, and not necessary. Certified Contractor
- Q:Which tile will work?
- Why soak them? All normal tiles have a glazing on them and the glaze finish can be different to test the different stuff you want to test on them. You have bright glaze , matte glaze satin glaze. Some stone tiles with no glaze on them at all that might stain . Some stones you can seal w/a sealer to see how that works. Go to your local mom and pop type flooring store and tell them this is a school project and ask if they have any spare tile to give you. We helped many school projects over the years . Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar. GL
- Q:Waterproof tiles
- September 2009, most of the brands are listed completely impermeable within the wall, brick and glazed between the waterproof layer, you can achieve the water does not change color, not cracking and so on. You have to buy the words to the market to ask is not permeable on it, the best point of their own water try.
- Q:Wood floor and ordinary tile floor how much difference between the cost.
- Ordinary price wrong is not too much ordinary wood flooring for a long time easy to deformation and decay but the tiles will not be and can also effect
- Q:Table tiles math help?
- Total tiles = 5 * (4/4) + 4 * (2/4) + 4 * (1/4) = (20 + 8 + 4) / 4 = 32 / 4 whole tile equivalents = 8 whole tile equivalents We can conclude that since 20 x 20 = 400 = 8 whole tile equivalents the area of one whole tile is 400/8 = 50 sq cm So we take the dimensions of the table, a * b, and divide by 50 to find out how many whole tile equivalents we'll need. How many whole, half, and quarter tiles will be needed depends on the shape of the table and the exact dimensions of both the table and the tiles. The tiles might be any of these sizes: 5 x 10 cm 4 x 12.5 cm 8 x 6.25 cm or some other numbers as long as the product is 50 sq cm.
- Q:Cost of putting vinyl tile down in basement?
- What I did, was pull out the Yellow book, and called, compared prices, and see what they would do. ESPECIALLY, if you mention their competitor down the road, that said he'd install if for cents per square. Best least expensive way, is to go to Home Depot, get the guy in that dept... and see. I had mine professionally done, nothing like it in the world.. but do it yourself, is 'user friendly' today. Love the newer hard wood laminants, and tile ( look real!)... You get what you pay for. Go in the middle, and your are safe for the wear value. That I do know.
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- Self stick tile can be gotten lose by using a hair dryer,but I see you have glue left over so that presents a little problem.The way I would remove old tile here in N.C.is to get my heat gun ,it produces a little more heat than a hair dryer. Have a stiff 1 puddy knife handy and as soon as it starts getting loose ,start sliding the knife under the edge,and across the middle.Once removed apply just a small amount of adhesive spread it thin and replace the tile.You may also need to trim the edges of the new tile just a small amount-so thay will fit.Do your fitting before you apply your finishing glue. This is called dry fitting
- Q:What type of tiles does Space Invader use for his mosaics? Where can i buy some?
- There okorder.com ... - Cached
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range