|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
Sunshine 600x600mm Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Can you Spackle over ceiling tile?
- Not sure what type of tiles these are, but I'll guess this is a hung ceiling, with the metal strips holding up lightweight acoustic ceiling tile. If this is the case, spackle (used to fill holes in walls, etc.) is not an option. In theory, someone could mud the suspended ceiling, and it could possibly come out relatively smooth. However, hung ceilings are not made for this, and I doubt an amateur could pull it off with any degree of success. What's above the tiles? A real ceiling? If so, your best bet is to remove the hung ceiling, and either fix up the real ceiling above, or put a real ceiling up.
- Q:My tile constantly cracks?
- Tile is failing and the slab has no cracks? Your thinset mortar application was wrong. Suggest you use an acrylic latex admix in your thinset mortar rather than just straight water. Also consider using a 1/2 notched trowel. Stay completely off the tile for 72 hours......that will give you an 80% cure.
- Q:I need to get some opinions about tile flooring?
- a lot of porcelin tile has the look of some textures and colors but is really just transferred on. (if you look close, you can see the pixels) and they tend to crack more when they are being cut being they are more brittle and shatter, which can cost you some extra tiles. the transfer may disenigrate with time depending on how well it was made. ceramic tiles are hardier and tend to be painted or dyed instead of transferred. they are also easier to cut and dont crack nearly as easily if something is dropped on them. however, you can get a porcelin that looks like marble or granite whereas ceramic looks more rugged....
- Q:The classification of various tiles and the specific process
- Tile classification, depends on what place, useful wall polished tiles, the ground also has polished tiles, as well as pool tiles, etc.
- Q:how to install tiles?
- Prep your counter to meet tile standards, Each one can be different so with out knowing what yours is I cant say there. You ll need to figure what you want to do with the edge to trim it out. You can use a tile bull nose or a wood trim. Spread the needed glue, usually a thin set , over a small area. Then you can break tiles , ( very carefully) with a hammer or a pair of tile nippers. I use tile nippers to create the piece effect. These methods are called rubble effect. You ll need a honing stone to hone the tile edges so they are not sharp. Set into the wet glue, don t let it skim over or become dry. Grout as needed depending on what type of tile you use. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Laying ceramic tile?
- You will need 132 tiles-get a few extra in case of breakage.I would go with 1/4 space or less. They sell 1/8th inch spacers-less grout to use and less sealer.
- Q:tile issues?
- try a small torch,we used it to get tiles warm it seems to melt glue some. Just be careful gets hot fast.
- Q:discount tile?
- www.okorder.com. Go there, go to your city, do a search of subway tile or go to the materials, household, or furniture sections. We are using craigslist to redo our bathroom!! Have fun!
- Q:White powder residue on Vinyl Tiles?
- Mpffff... 12 x 12 tiles are extremely unlikely to be asbestos-based. Efflorescence happens only with concrete/mortar-based materials. However, if the tiles are loosely laid (still solid, but with gaps or areas of poor adhesion) over concrete with moisture underneath, you could be getting efflorescence penetrating the tile - and if this is a slab-on-grade, that is even likely. If it is laid over anything but concrete that is not the issue. Older VCT (vinyl composition tile) will deteriorate with age and the surface will powder and crumble. But by this point, the stuff should be coming right off the floor.
- Q:How can I tile my kitchen back splash stylishly and cheaply?
- If you need a tile saw Home Depot will rent you one.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range