|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What is the white powder on the back of the floor tiles?
- Is the end of the powder, the production process must have some raw materials
Does not affect the combination of tiles and cement
Can ignore its existence
- Q:What kind of painting can the name of the tile?
- and so the pattern is completely dry, the operation is completed. After a period of time, if you feel tired of these patterns, as long as the use of alcohol gently wipe or tape close to the pattern after the pull, you can then put on a new pattern.
- Q:can dremel rotary tool cut tiles?
- Depends on the exact type of tile. Some porcelain and other hard bodied tile you ll burn the bits and possible the motor itself. If it was a smaller area you had to cut out, it would possible work. Some satillo tiles you could do this with some extra bits , since they are a softer bodied tile. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to effectively remove the stains on the white tiles on the tea
- Use salt and toothpaste to wipe off the rust on the white tiles. Dip a small amount of salt and toothpaste with a wet gauze and wipe the rust on the white tiles with a gauze dipped in salt and toothpaste. The effect is remarkable. The effect is not significant, then you can squeeze some toothpaste to wipe. When your home in the basin after use, there is a bad oil to remove, with toothpaste can also be scrubbed, not only the effect is remarkable, and eliminates the need to scrub the basin with a steel ball scratches.
The answer was adopted by users
- Q:Ceramic Tile, Floor vs Wall?
- It depends on the exact tile and where you are putting them. Some say wall tile on a show board ( for example) but can be used on floors also in certain areas of the house ( bath rooms 1/2 baths) If they do have a real shiny surface on them , they ll have a 0 rating , meaning walls only. Some other that say walls , that have a matte finish, can be used on the floor in baths. These have a 1-2 rating for slip resistance. Putting the tiles down properly is the biggest thing to be concerned with. Almost any tile put down properly wil not break. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check out my qualifications there. I ve sold and installed tile for over 20 years now. GL
- Q:Can you lay tile over linoleum?
- Putting Tile Over Linoleum
- Q:How to put tile on painted drywall...?
- iam not sure if tile glue will adhere to paint so you may have to strip the paint of the villa board wall (bathrooms are made with a cement based wall sheet called ,villa board/Fibre cement sheet/Fibro. Rest of the house is Drywall). you need - bucket a tile glue mixer ( an atachment that fits onto your drill) make sure to buy a glue that is designed for FC sheeting. a glue spreader ( it has square notches in it) plastic cross spacers and wedge spacers. a tile cutter OR an angle grinder with a mayssonry disk sillicon (ask for bathroom type) a silicon gun grout, Sponge, Grout spreader ( or a peice of rubber size of your hand will do the same) work out how your tiles will look by running some sqaure and straight lines so you can work off, once you get a straight row of tiles the rest will follow that line and you should line up nicely with the walls if you worked it out correctly. mix your glue to a custard type consistancy and smear up the wall with the notches spreading your glue. place first tile by coming at the wall at a 90 dgr angle to the wall then lightly lift and press the tile onto the wall, put in your cross spacers and repeat for the next tile. Make sure not to leave any glue on tiles or souroundings as it is VERY hard to get off.!! And make sure to clean out the gaps between the tiles so grout can get in. once tiles are all in place allow 24hours dry time then you are ready for the grout (gap infil) when you buy the grout ask for a water proof one, all you do is mix it up till its a melted choclate consistancy and just press into the gaps at the same time wiping it up with a moist sponge untill it looks even and just a little bit below the tile surface. last step is to Sillicon up the edges with the wall meets the tiles with the same color as your grout
- Q:Quarry tiles - replace or restore?
- Quarry tiles are made from unrefined extruded, high silica alumina clay that gets pressed into the desired form and hard burnt. They are hard and durable but have a softer composition than ceramic tiles. It is an unglazed form of tile, which comes in a natural colour selection, red, brown and beiges. A good and cheap place to start is to try using raw linseed oil. This will usually remove most of your tough stains. You want to be careful about using acids on real quarry tile because they are very porous and acids could etch your tiles permanently. If the linseed oil doesn't do the trick then a more expensive alternative would be using Lithofin Victorian Tiled Floor Restorer and a good sealer is HG Golvpolish. You should be able to get these from good tile retailers. If the tiles are laid on earth, or on a lime bed on earth, they should not be sealed as they need to breath to avoid damp being trapped. The original tile finish was a clear oil and of course this still allows the tile to breath. Try Slate Dressing from a fireplace shop, this is colourless and will give a richness to the tiles.. Hope this helps.
- Q:Can I use wall tile on a floor?
- unless it is porcelain the make up of the tile is not strong enough to withstand the weight and traffic it would be up under
- Q:Glazed tiles for floor, good or bad?
- Living room, a comfortable place ... Tile is hard and glazed tile can be extremely slippery when wet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range