|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Tiles in my bathroom?
- 22 tiles at a bare minimum. 8x8=64 s/inches 56x64=3584 total s/inches in the room 13x13=169 s/inches 3584 divided by 169 is 21.2 or 22 tiles. 4/5 pc for scrap so 26/27 total pcs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Is there any kind of coating to change ceramic tile color?
- You can paint it or change the tiles. I Cr 13;8a
- Q:why tile installed was defective?
- were they walked on before they dried? .. or maybe the thinset wasnt put down thick enough to make a good bed or mixed incorrectly .. all i can think of .. sounds like a mess ..
- Q:discount tile?
- www.okorder.com. Go there, go to your city, do a search of subway tile or go to the materials, household, or furniture sections. We are using craigslist to redo our bathroom!! Have fun!
- Q:White powder residue on Vinyl Tiles?
- Mpffff... 12 x 12 tiles are extremely unlikely to be asbestos-based. Efflorescence happens only with concrete/mortar-based materials. However, if the tiles are loosely laid (still solid, but with gaps or areas of poor adhesion) over concrete with moisture underneath, you could be getting efflorescence penetrating the tile - and if this is a slab-on-grade, that is even likely. If it is laid over anything but concrete that is not the issue. Older VCT (vinyl composition tile) will deteriorate with age and the surface will powder and crumble. But by this point, the stuff should be coming right off the floor.
- Q:What size tile would work and look best?
- I okorder.com, All of these websites will have great suggestions on pattern.
- Q:who wins at scrabble, highest points or out of tiles?
- The person with the highest number of points wins the game, regardless of who runs out of tiles first.
- Q:Hard tiling question.?
- If you are tiling a 2 * n rectangle with 1 * 2 tiles, you would line up 1 tile along the end measuring 2, then, becasue the other dimension of the tile is 1, you would need n tiles For 2 * 2 tiles you would do the same thing except that each tile would cover 2 units of the side that is n units, so you would need n/2 tiles
- Q:How can I Remove stain from my Kitchen ceramic Tiles?
- what is the stain caused from?
- Q:installing tile?
- you should be fine as long as you put down cement board first. all the home centers carry it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range