|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Tiles, remove or not?
- You can apply plaster to tiles but as they are non-absorbant you have to use a neat bonding agent first. Then apply the plaster when the agent is still tacky. Alternatively you can apply a slurry of 2 parts sharp sand and 1 part cement, mixed with 1 part bonding agent to 1 part water. Apply this with a stiff brush to give a stippled coating. When dry plaster over. Though I havent tried it I should think that using a builders adhesive you can stick plasterboard to tiles or why not tile over with new tiles. I did that in my bathroom with no problems.-just make sure tiles are cleaned of grease then tile in usual way. Hope this helps
- Q:How can I return the shine to my black tile in my master bath?
- Okay, get some of the Bounty dryer sheets (Their original Purpose is to remove static from clothes,but as you will learn, is has more than one use) get them wet, and scrub down the tile, rinse it off, and viola, your tile should be clean!
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- The tile is installed incorrectly. Water has soaked the blue board and it was a matter of time before theu fell off on their own. Tile should never be installed this way and especially in a well used shower where a lot of use will make it go bad faster. Nothing less than a cement backer board should have been used. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:what is a easy way to remove glue down floor tiles?
- Wear okorder.com/... you will also need lots of rags and ventilation. I hope you meant vinyl tiles?
- Q:Glazed tiles for floor, good or bad?
- Unglazed Ceramic Tile Lowes
- Q:Mosaic tiles - good idea or bad idea?
- Mosaic tiles can add a lot of variety and interest into a bathroom. A mixture of blues is suitable and your decision to keep the other areas white is also correct. I am assuming the fittings will also be white colour. But, if you are planning to cover only one part of a wall where it is against the shower, it might not look right. (unless the wall you are referring to is the wide side of the shower and it is also the full width of the bathroom) it is best to either use it on all three sides of the shower or in one full wall of the bathroom.
- Q:Are tile sealers and grout sealers the same thing?
- one product will do both'
- Q:Do tile floors ever feel clean?
- They may be made like that so you don't slip on them. Smooth tiles are dangerous and many women have broken hips on them. So they started adding a roughing to the finish to make them safer. This may be what you are dealing with. Sorry.. Its not dirty, its being safe.
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- What is the sub floor made of??
- Q:What is the tile diagonal
- Wall and floor tiles between the two corners of the straight line, but also to evaluate the quality of one of the standards of wall and floor tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range