|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Is there a cheap tiles to have radiation?
- All the objects in nature, as long as the temperature above the absolute temperature of zero, are in the form of electromagnetic waves to keep out the heat, this way of transmitting energy called radiation. The energy emitted by an object through radiation is called radiant energy. Radiation is calculated according to Roentgen / Hour (R)
The media claims that the so-called granite that can cause radioactive damage to the human body, mainly refers to the relatively long decay time radon 22 (half-time of 3.83 days). In fact, since ancient times human beings live in a radioactive environment. Radioactive is not only natural stone, paint, cement, red brick, ceramics and other building materials are also. Need to be properly understood and treated correctly. Scientific development shows that a certain dose of radiation will not cause harm to the human body and the environment, the rational use can also benefit mankind.
The use of stone in the home, the release of radiation from the tiles on the human body is negligible. If too concerned about the words of their own modern housing can not live, and modern residential structure of the main concrete, and concrete material is sand, sand is actually a small point of the stone .... dizzy dare not want to live to the moon is not the same kind of radiation
- Q:Hanging a tile on the wall?
- Ceramic tile is a wonderfully versatile material. Not only does it make beautiful flooring and countertop surfaces, it can be crafted as a work of art in its own right. If the piece has a hanging wire or other hanging device, then hanging a ceramic tile wall piece is no different from hanging a picture. However, many ceramic tile artworks do not include any built-in hanging devices, and so it may be necessary to install one. 1. Lay the ceramic tile wall piece flat on a work surface. Place several pieces of cardboard underneath the tile. Clamp the tile to the work surface. 2. Determine two locations near the top corners of the piece for holes. They must be at least one inch from the edge of the tile and at least three inches from the top of the tile. 3. Cover the drilling locations with duct tape and mark the drilling points. 4. Install a carbide-tipped masonry bit into a variable-speed drill for drilling regular ceramic tile. For drilling porcelain, use a diamond-tipped drill bit. 5. Drill slowly into the tile. Apply very light pressure while drilling to avoid cracking the tile or its glazed surface. 6. Thread a hanging wire into the drilled holes. Twist the wire securely around itself behind the tile. 7. Hang the ceramic wall piece in the desired location from the hanging wire.
- Q:Can you use a glass cutter to cut tile?
- tile cutters work by scoring the tile then breaking along the score line so you can use the glass cutter and a pencil to break the tile by placing the score line over the pencil and applying pressure along both sides
- Q:Should the ceramic tile throughout my house match?
- you could certainly vary colors in closed off rooms like a bedroom or bath or two, but i would still stick to something not too outlandish, because too distinctive a color could turn someone off in the future, and tile, unlike carpet, is a real pain to rip out. p.s. there are some things about which it is not wise to give a 10 year old free choice...this may be one of them...try to find other ways to brighten up and decorate the child's room without committing to too different a color on the floor. p.p.s. congrats on your choice of hard flooring...it is so much cleaner and healthier than carpeting
- Q:Does the tiles have radiation?
- As long as the tile is fired without radiation
Another: home is not recommended with natural stone, including your windowsill, over the beam, countertops and other positions.
Comrades also say that point, lesbian may have no children in this life said
No way to buy a wooden floor, in fact, pure concrete floor is not ugly, wipe, and very effective, get hold of a modern design Kazakhstan
Understand your feelings, do not worry, if you really do not worry, find a mechanism to detect it
- Q:How to distinguish between true and false tiles
- Can determine whether the factory agent or distributor or sell fake. 2, to see the back of the tile signs and packaging, there are manufacturers logo, there are manufacturers on the packaging and some formal content, such as grade, etc., you can consult the above manufacturers service phone. 3, won the fine heavy brick, you can look at its work and so on, the intention to feel, I hope you can buy assured brick, decoration smoothly.
- Q:cheap way to redo a tiled bathroom?
- You might try tile tattoos. They are easy to install and make your own pattern. Here's where I got mine.
- Q:I need wall tiles from B&Q last fitted three years ago any idea where I can get discontinued stock?
- Matching dis-continued tile can be a big problem..This is why whenever I do a tile job I leave extra or open boxes behind...The only thing i can say is check every tile store you can find.....Perhaps one has an odd lot left of leftovers...If you know who made the tiles that would help the search....If you E-mail me a photo to my profile I will take a look around my area when I am at the tile stores...Usually shipping can be arranged.
- Q:What is the going rate for tile installation per square foot?
- You would have to get quotes from several tile layers. Once you have their quotes, it would be up to you to select the tile layer that either offered you the most economical rate, the one you feel comfortable with. You might consider a handyman. In this scenario you would purchase the tile and your handyman would lay the tile. You handyman would be a lot cheaper than a contractor. Whom ever you decide to select, your best option is to get a referral from a friend, relative or co-worker. This person has performed some work for your friend,s relatives or co-workers and was pleased. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
- Q:tiling kitchen counter?
- The most popular tiles are large format styles that minimize grout lines and make a small kitchen appear larger. Squares are the most popular shape, but rectangles, hexagons, and octagons can make a statement. You can incorporate one or more styles to create a variety of patterns, from checkerboard to basketweave, and add accents for visual interest. The hardness that makes tile so desirable as a kitchen floor surface can also be a drawback. Serious cooks will want to wear comfortable shoes or put down floor mats or area rugs, because standing on tile for long periods of time can be tough on legs and backs. Its surface is cold to the touch of bare feet. And dropped dishes, mugs, and glasses can break on impact.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range