|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Where to buy glass tiles?
- While okorder.com
- Q:Questions about installing bathroom tile.?
- I should point out, that it is not recommended to caulk around the base of the toilet. this is because, if the wax seal were ever to start leaking, the caulk would contain it under the toilet and you would never know it was leaking until the floor rotted and you and the toilet fall through into the living room. No body wants to see that!!
- Q:I need to put the tiles on the floor in the bathroom.Explain in detail how to?
- Depends what kind of tile, large? small inch tiles? Either way, a cement board floor should be installed first.Most grout gaps are 1/8th inch or less.
- Q:How can I tell which ceramic tiles are good quality?
- If you want a good price, go to Home Depot or Lowes. If you want a selection and expertise, to to a tile specialty shop. I live in a town with 350,000 people and we have about 6 shops that deal only in tiles. They will have enough options to make your head spin, and their sales people will know what they are talking about. If you like a particular tile at the shop, you can of course go and see if it is carried at a big box store and compare price. In my experience big box stores are short on selection. FWIW, installing tile isn't as hard as some of the other posters make it sound. I did my first DIY tile job in a bathroom at my first house. It turned out so well I have since done 3 more jobs and they all look professional quality. If you want to try to lay them yourself, just do some research first. Once you set your first course of tile, it is no different that putting a jigsaw puzzle together....and your design has no limits. Advice: if you are laying natural stone tile (slate, marble, granite) you have to seal the surface of the tile before gluing them down, or you will have an impossible time cleaning up the mastick. Ceramic or glass tile isn't really a problem.
- Q:Does anyone know how to remove paint from tile without ruining the original tile?
- paint thinner?
- Q:Question on kitchen tiling?
- Yes, carefully remove the moldings before tiling. Using a utility knife, cut the caulking between the molding and the wall first so you can pry them off with a prybar or small putty knife. In the picture, it looks like they also tiled inside the window frame as well. I would consider this carefully, as those windows are probably designed to be removed from the inside and tiling there could prevent you from replacing them in the future.
- Q:How did the tiles come out?
- 1, glazed tiles
Glazed tiles are the most common brick tiles in decoration, and are widely used in wall and floor decoration due to their rich color patterns and strong antifouling ability.
Glazed tiles are the bricks of the brick surface treated by glazed tiles, according to the different glossy glazed tiles and matte glazed tiles. According to the different raw materials are divided into: ceramic glazed tiles, made from clay, high water absorption, the general strength is relatively low, the main feature is the back of the red; porcelain glazed tiles, made of porcelain, The lower the general strength is relatively high, the main feature is the back of the gray.
- Q:where can i get individual tiles cheap?
- Most tiles are sold by the square foot,(s/f). But most places like Home Depot and Lowes will sell the small tiles , like the 4 inch tile per piece. I ve seen them as low as 8 cents a pc for basic white and cream ( bone colored) . Matte and high gloss both. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:question on tile work - for my apartment?
- tile is always done with gaps, which are then filled with grout. small wall tiles usually have a tiny 1/16 gap, while floor tiles usually have bigger gaps from 3/16 up to 3/8
- Q:Porcelain tile cleaning help, please...?
- The number one thing to assist in keeping your floor clean and the grout is a tile and grout sealer. the best one ive used is called 511 impregnator by Miracle Sealents . It is a polymerized silicone which means it seals the pores of stone or tile but also lets it breathe if moisture wanted to come up from below. Other sealers are a coating which down the line could actually trap dirt. After you seal the floor you can poor water on the surface and it will just bead and not sink in to the grout or tiles. you want to apply it maybe once evry six months and they also sell a tile and porcelain cleaner which is a mild soap. This is available at Home depot . Robby Robinson
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range