|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Tile TV wall is good
- Now on the market a lot of brand tiles have done a low radiation, the human body without harm to environmental standards. But I personally stand with the point of view, the TV backdrop is not suitable for paving a lot of series of polished tiles, because the polished light reflection is strong, is not conducive to the effect of television lighting, and imitation stone brick, too natural and Afraid of the radiation of the TV itself will lead to imitation of natural stone radioactive elements, wanted to talk about the same floor, there will be a negative impact. Comprehensive advantages and disadvantages, to use the tile paving the back of the wall, you can choose fine powder Rs surface or Rw surface, you can use a lot of results, ask the Lord can go to the market to see such bricks, joint design drawings, looking for satisfactory methods and way.
- Q:Will the home decoration tiles brand which are better? Can you tell me?
- In the next brand: Bohua, Baidu, Bei Jia Li, signs, crown stars, love and Tao, Bode, long valleys, Fernando, crown, Huapeng, Hengfu, crown new century, Pfizer, Begonia, Chi-han, red, gold, gold, gold, nine, gold, fort, Jinxing, Jin Chaoyang, cardia, Luban, Long high, Lihua, Revlon, Lee home, Longju, music Can be, Louis modern, Marco Berry, the United States pottery, Montagut, Nock Weir, Europa, Pierre Cardin, Fuling, St. Paul Road, sublimation, Hilti, St. Tao Square, Shiwan, double happiness, Taocheng, special high special, Williamton, modern, Sheraton, new Liwan, new porcelain, Yu Jing, excellent Lulai, distant, Ascot, Owen Lai, Rong Gao, St. De Bao, Shuangling, Canor, Rome Gough.
- Q:Tile conversion into square feet....?
- That depends on the shape of the object. You have to cancel one dimension. If you want the 'footprint' of a rectangular box, for example, divide volume of the box in cubic feet by the height of the box in feet, to get the area of the bottom of the box in square feet. If you want the surface area of the same box, you'll need to know volume, and at least 2 more dimensions (width height for example), solve for its length, and then do (2 x L x W) + (2 x L x H) + (2 x W x H). If you want the surface area (in square feet) of a balloon or beach ball, you'll need to solve the equation for the volume of a sphere in cubic feet for the radius in feet, and then plug that radius into the equation for the surface area of a sphere, to get the area in square feet.
- Q:Where can I purchase 6 or 8 inch Hexagon shaped ceramic tile?
- Those okorder.com/
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- Get the biggest hammer you can find, the biggest screw driver, the biggest pry bar and just before your hubby gets home place them on the floor and act like your getting ready to go at it, I bet it won't be long before you can watch how its done :) My mother would do this and it worked ever time.
- Q:Porcelain tile, to leave gap or not?
- You can buy very narrow spacers (1/8) and use unsanded grout. Close spacing (to me) looks better on a wall and floor. You have to use unsanded grout because regular grout can't be pushed between the tiles. You must leave a gap between the tiles - it's the grout that keeps water from getting behind the tiles.
- Q:How do you remove kilz from tile floors?
- Depending on the type of tile you might be able to use a sharp knife (exacto or paring knife) and gently remove the spots. If you have any kind of ceramic tile that would work (in my experience) except perhaps on the grouted areas. If you have grout and the Kilz is in/on the grout you might have to actually scrape some of the grout off and then reseal the grout. Good luck. It's laborious work but it should work. If you have linoleum tile I wouldn't do that because it might remove the finish. The next time you go to the paint dept. at the store ask them how to do it if you haven't solved the problem
- Q:How can I Remove stain from my Kitchen ceramic Tiles?
- Water and vinegar. Hi I'm Nick the Tile Man Check out my web site for free informative ads. You can purchase and tile cleaner and sealer but buy the good one not a cheaper one that last a few months.
- Q:Tile question?
- You can have the grout lines small but the trick is to seal the grout a week after you install it. You can reseal the grout a few times a year to keep it up. Also, business is slow right now so you might want to consider granite. There are a lot of granite, tile and marble people looking for jobs. Not, Lowes or Home Depot -Call around to some granite marble places and get referrals. I had granite put in 2 years ago and absolutely love it!!!
- Q:Laying Tile Flooring??
- It is not difficult as long as you properly prepare for the job. If it is a single room check if it is square and using a chalk line mark a line you will start with. Use the most exposed area of the room to get perfectly straight line of tiles. Once you start right the rest is just repetition. Another area of concern is what are you putting the tile over. Is is a concrete slab? If so just make sure it is does not have any areas that are elevated. If it is wood sub-floor definitely use backing like wonder board or something like that. Depending on the size of your tiles you need to choose a spacer size. Your retailer will help you with that. Another issue is your connection of tiles to the wall. Do you have a baseboard? If possible remove the baseboard and reapply it after you are done. It will look better and you will have easier time laying the tile. Consider getting a DVD on laying tile, I am sure you retailer can sell you one for just a couple of bucks. Good Luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range