|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- At your local home improvement store they have a sealant that will bring shine to cement tiles. They have to be cleaned real good and then you put this over the tiles. Just ask an associate, and they will point you in the right direction. :-)
- Q:Can you put linoleum over tile?
- First of all, you really need to check with your landlord/lady before putting anything down on the floor. I've never lived in a rental where I could paint the walls much less mess with the flooring! That having been said, no, you cannot just put vinyl over tile since vinyl conforms to whatever is underneath it, it will take on the contour of the tile and warp and gap. You'd really need to take up the tile, and depending on what type of subfloor you have, you would either have to sand the concrete and put an underlayment over that or lay hardibacker on a wood subfloor, all of which will be more costly and time consuming than I'm sure you would be willing to invest in a rental, not to mention the fact that I'm sure your landlord/lady will pitch a fit if you do it without his/her consent. I say just live with it. Put down some throw rugs if it bothers you that much.
- Q:Tiles falling off the outdoor walls, What could be the cause?
- Outdoor Wall Tiles
- Q:How to build a tile counter-top?
- Just did this recently. We used a half inch of high grade plywood for the base sheet, then on top of that a half inch sheet of backerboard. Adhere the plywood to the vanity with a liquid nails as well as actual nails. Adhere the backerboard to the plywood with thinset and hardibacker screws. Obviously you'll need to cut out the sinkholes in both. After that, you're ready to tile. Use the smallest groutlines as possible for a countertop, in my opinion. Be sure to seal the tile when you're done. I know how to tile, but I despise it (especially some of the intricate stuff involved in countertops), so I just hired the tiling done.
- Q:Ceramic porecelin backsplash tiling?
- Yes, the basic drywall will hold the tile just fine. You didn't even need to waste time and money on the sealer. Backer board is only required on a floor or counter top where weight will be placed on the finished surface. The backer board is used to stiffen the base and prevent flexing. This is not needed on a wall. Good luck back splashes look great when completed.
- Q:Cost of putting vinyl tile down in basement?
- What I did, was pull out the Yellow book, and called, compared prices, and see what they would do. ESPECIALLY, if you mention their competitor down the road, that said he'd install if for cents per square. Best least expensive way, is to go to Home Depot, get the guy in that dept... and see. I had mine professionally done, nothing like it in the world.. but do it yourself, is 'user friendly' today. Love the newer hard wood laminants, and tile ( look real!)... You get what you pay for. Go in the middle, and your are safe for the wear value. That I do know.
- Q:Install Ceramic Tile
- What okorder.com/
- Q:difference in porclean, glazed, homogenized floor tiles?
- In a home setting it rally doesn t matter what you use. They ll all out last us if they are properly set. And setting is the key from the floor prep to the glueing of the tile with thin set. Two basic type of porcelains, full bodied porcelains where the color goes through out. The backing is basically the same colored as the front. Then you have glazed porcelains where the tile body is porcelain , the porcelain is baked, there is a color or pattern on the surface and then a glaze is applied. Then there is the standard clay bodied tile where the clay is baked , a color on the surface and a glaze and its refired again. Homogenized tiles, and I m not over familiar with them is a very hard tile that has a very low water absorption rate. All are good products but clay tiles are not as true in sizing as most ( not all) porcelains . Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Shower was leaking, when I removed the tiles, the wood underneath the shower was wet?
- Is this tile in the shower? If so you need to pull up the tile and have a tile membrane installed on the floor to waterproof the area. If it is outside the shower the wood should be treated wood or it will bulge and crack the tile in the future. If it is treated wood then you can just lay replacement tile down. If they know what they are doing and have the appropriate help, then any tile job can be done in one day.
- Q:Kitchen Backsplash Tiles?
- Stone tiles and I recommend sealing twice before installing . should not need to be sealed again w/ the newer penetrating sealers. This make a great backsplash in looks and durability. I have several picts of some I ve done over the years if you need an idea of how it ll look. The grout sealed 72 hrs after grouting giving the stone actually 3 coats. Been at it for 20+ years and never a problem Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range