|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Bath Tile Repair?
- mastic or glue is usually used in applications where tile is going on to a non cementatious material, like wood etc. If the backing is cement in nature, then the best material is a portland cement based product like superflex thinset mortar. then, you may have some grouting issues around the displaced tile. I dont know what you mean by foundation problems, that sounds to me like a cement foundation. good luck, John
- Q:80 cm x 80 cm tiles a piece of weight is probably how many kilograms?
- Ordinary soil polishing plant is relatively thin, a box is about 90 ... 95 pounds, is more than 30 pounds each piece.
- Q:I had a tile floor put down in the bathroom?
- I work for a manufacturer of tile and stone setting materials. Try this, before renting the steam cleaner: wash it down with SoftScrub and a stiff brush. 90% of the time, this will bring your grout and tile back to original color. Sealing the tile: ignore previous answers. Yes, you want to seal your tile, also. Even porcelain tile, whose porosity is less than 1/2 of 1%, needs sealing. All tile wicks moisture... best to keep it on the surface. Plus, sealing the entire surface is a whole lot easier than masking your grout joints... and will provide a uniform look.
- Q:Windows 8 utility for custom tile sizes?
- abode windows 8 sucks and right here's why: -it does no longer make your computing gadget speedier...Microsoft basically says that as a thanks to get basic funds from basic minded people like you and they fail to people like me who really comprehend stuff about pcs, in truth abode windows 8 makes use of extra ability. operating platforms do no longer make your computing gadget magically speedier, its the cpu,ram and the motherboard extra usually than not. -it has no initiate botton -that is particularly a lot a pill operating gadget for use on a computing gadget/laptop. there is extra i'm leaving out yet considering the fact that i dont own a computing gadget with abode windows 8 i dont comprehend. and countless different the different those who spoke back saying dont pay interest on your clueless pal bla,bla,bla... you adult men are the clueless ones and all of us comprehend what's nice. and abode windows 8 isn't a progression, that is a degraded piece of **** OS. someone ought to step-in at Microsoft and regulate it.
- Q:How to make tiles?
- I'm not at all familiar with tile making using rice hulls, but certainly I'm curious. I've installed multiple thousands of sq. ft. of tile; as well as having sculpted clay to fire in my kiln. You don't state that the glass will be in chip form, or has to be fired/melted. I profess some ignorance but it seems that in some way, the process would require a Forge or kiln, and when and how would the rice hull be infused,,,and more importantly how might one expect Rice Hull to stand up to the same temps as it would take to liquify glass? Steven Wolf
- Q:My tile floor has asbestos...?
- It is possible to install a rug over asbestos tile. Legally, if you wanted to remove the tile, you'd have to hire a licensed asbestos abatement contractor to do the work and dispose of the tiles. They can't just be thrown in any landfill. It could get costly depending on your budget. The advantage is that once you remove the asbestos, its good for good and its easier to sell the house later on in life. However, Home Depot and a few other contractors prefer to lay carpet down on bare floors. The concern is years later, they can't guarantee their work because the tiles under the rug could come loose, etc.
- Q:Cermaic tile installation, Tile falls over air vent.?
- I would go with the one that falls with one tile on the vent. then, go to Lowe's and pick up a ceramic tile drill bit. they have a bit that is specifically made for drilling through glass and ceramic tile, a masonry bit will crack the tile. they are relatively expensive for a drill bit because they have a relatively flat diamond coated tip. using this bit you can outline the cut with bit holes. if you drill enough holes, you can simply break the center out of the tile. just take your time and drill plenty of holes or you will crack the tile. I think that it would look cool if the duct came directly out of the center of a tile.
- Q:What is the difference between tiles, tiles, tiles and tiles?
- Wall tiles and tiles are collectively referred to as tiles with tiles called tiles to tiles and polished tiles and glazed tiles is a glazed brick brick is a variety of tiles of samples that want tiles shop pendulum tiles are also divided into external tiles and tiles Interior tiles, modern tiles and antique tiles
- Q:Question About Slate Tile...?
- I okorder.com/... This is a link in my gneral search. Perhaps you can find something suitable. Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:Are there any female tile setter's?
- Becoming a tile setter is not hard at all. I've been a tiler for 7 years and am now 24 years old. The hardest part of the job is carrying countless boxes of tiles up and down stairs. You have to not be afraid to use hand tools such as grinders and undercut saws. Also, be prepared to make a mess of yourself with all the thinset and glue because you will be repositioning tile to fit it right and will get stuff on your hands and continue to wipe on yourself :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range