Order On-line Tracking
Sulphonated Melamine Formaldehyde Resin
SMF is a soluble melamine formaldehyde resin based superplasticizer. It has features of no air-entraining. It conforms to the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTM C 494, Type F.
1. SMF could be used to make self-leveling flooring materials and grout for the base of casting equipment.
2. It could be used to make high strength gypsum and gypsum products.
3. It is suitable to make ready-mix concrete, pumping concrete, flowing concrete, high strength and high performance concrete, self-compact concrete and high strength mortar.
4. It could also be used to make refractory concrete, steam curing concrete, plain concrete, decorative concrete and pigmented concrete.
5. It could be applied as super dispersant for oil-well cement in casting and strengthening.
6. It is one of major components of water proofing materials for improving impermeability of concrete or mortar. It also can be used as a component with admixtures like expanding admixtures to produce structural self-waterproofing concrete.
Sodium sulfate content (%) <=< span="">
Chloride Content (%)
Moisture(%) << span="">
Cement Paste Flow, (mm) >=
Features and Benefits
1. It is nontoxic, non-corrosive and nonflammable.
2. It increases flooring surface's strength, abrasive resistance without any crack, and has key effect on color duration.
3. It has early strength without retarding. Given the same amount of cement and slump requirement, it can increase the concrete strength by 40~100%, 30%~70%, 30%~60% on day 1, 7 and 28 respectively.
4. It could improve the viscosity of gypsum slurry, enhance the brightness, durability and abrasive resistance of the surface of gypsum products.
5. It has great compatibility to purified aluminate cements.
6. It has high water reducing rate over 20% and is alkalescent. It may control concrete bleeding ratio and enhance its strength, especially decrease the shrinkage of concrete.
7. It has no delayed coagulation, low sodium sulfate content, low chloride content and has remarkable compatibility with various cementitious materials and other admixtures.
8. After being dissolved into liquid, it has no precipitation at low temperature, which is favorable for winter construction.
Uses and Dosages
1. Its dosage ranges from 0.4% to 1.2% while the recommended dosage is 0.5% of the weight of cementitious materials.
2. If it is used in powder form, add it directly into cement or add with blending water into forced mixer with a reasonably long stirring time to make sure it has a better dispersion.
SMF is packed in 25kg multi-layer paper bag.
Health and safety
(1) Once splashed into eyes and skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment.
(2) Inedible. When eating by mistake, drink sufficient water to urge to vomiting, and then go to hospital.
(3) No littering. Caution should be taken to protect environment.
Data in this manual is only for reference. Technical data about dosage and mix proportion is available if necessary. Professional services in site are also available. More information needed, please direct all inquiries to company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|