Order On-line Tracking
High-performance water-reducing admixture is made by β-naphthalene sulfonate methylene condensation compound; which
has strong dispersion to cement particles. This product has multifunction, combine high-effective water-reducing, strength
increased, impermeability, plasticization, setting adjustment and other functions into one; Widely used in high-strength
concrete, fluid concrete, pumpable concrete, self-consolidation concrete, mass concrete, prestressed concrete, roads, bridges and concrete mixed with .
1. Used for projects such as skyscrapers, wide bridge, ocean oil drilling platform, which requires high performance
concrete with property of high strength, elasticity, fluidity, and impermeability.
2. SAF is especially applicable to following types of concrete: flowable and plastic concrete, autotrophic or steam curing
concrete, impermeable and water proof concrete, durable and anti-freeze/thaw concrete, anti-sulphonate-corrosion
concrete, steel-bar enforced concrete, and pre-stress concrete.
3. Used to make high strength concrete pipe (PHC) C80, ready-mix concrete (C20-C70), pumping concrete, high
performance concrete, self-compacting concrete, water-proofing and large volume concrete.
4. Used in all kinds of portland cements and steam curing concrete.
Dark Brown Powder
Fineness (0.315mm remains), %
8 – 10
Chloride Content, %
Cement Paste Flow, mm
Features and Benefits
Uses and Dosages
1. Dosage range is 0.4-1.2% and the recommended dosage is 0.6% of the weight of cementitious materials. Appropriate
blend dosage shall be determined according to the projects requirements and the materials used.
2. The effects of water reduction and dispersion will be better if applied with stagnant water blending method or post-blend
Packaging, transport and storage
1. The product is packed in poly woven bag with plastic lines at 25kg.
2.Handle with care to avoid breakage when moving. Keep from moisture when transporting. This product is non-toxic, non-
3. The powder form absorb moisture easily. It should be stored in its unopened packaging, please be store dry at usual
ambient temperature and protect from excessive heat.(below 40℃).Don't stack up too high. 1 year for powder form.
1.Q: What is MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 TON.
2.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
3.Q: What about your packing?
A: For liquid: Flexitank, or IBC tank 1000L
For powder:Woven fabric bag with plastic film liner( 25kg or 1000kg)
Clients’ packing is workable.
4.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 150000 tons/Year.
5.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received deposit or L/C at sight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|