Order On-line Tracking
The sulfonated acetone-formaldehyde condensate（SAF）, is a kind of anionic aliphatic macromolecular surface active
substance which is derived from acetone, formaldehyde and sulfonating agent with alkalic catalysis.
SAF is a high range water reducer, commonly referred to as a superplasticizer. SAF contains no added chloride. SAF
meets the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTM C494, DS-5075, JIS-6204.
Dark Brown Powder
Fineness (0.315mm remains), %
8 – 10
Chloride Content, %
Cement Paste Flow, mm
Features and Benefits
1. SAF is alkalescent and has a high water reducing rate of 15-25%.
2. When it’s added, 25-30% of cement can be saved without sacrificing strength and slump loss compared with plain
3. SAF has significant early and post-strengthening ability. Concrete added with SAF can reach to 60-70%, 100% of
designed strength in 3 and 7 days respectively. Thus its strength is enhanced by 30-40% compared with plain concrete in
4. SAF has high plasticity. Concrete added with SAF has less slump loss. It almost has no slump loss in 60 minutes and
only loses 10-20% in 90 minutes.
5. SAF is applicable to a variety of cement. It improves workability and plasticity. It works well with other admixtures.
6. SAF can improve the anti-freeze/thaw ability, and impermeability of concrete. It protects concrete from sulphonate
corrosion and improves physical performance in many other aspects.
7. SAF is nontoxic, nonflammable and noncorrosive to steel bars.
8. SAF effectively reduces the reaction with alkaline aggregates and has no crystallization from sodium sulphate in winter.
Uses and Dosages
1. Dosage range is 0.4-1.2% and the recommended dosage is 0.6% of the weight of cementitious materials. Appropriate
blend dosage shall be determined according to the projects requirements and the materials used.
2. The effects of water reduction and dispersion will be better if applied with stagnant water blending method or post-blend
Packaging, transport and storage
1. The product is packed in poly woven bag with plastic lines at 25kg.
2.Handle with care to avoid breakage when moving. Keep from moisture when transporting. This product is non-toxic, non-
3. The powder form absorb moisture easily. It should be stored in its unopened packaging, please be store dry at usual
ambient temperature and protect from excessive heat.(below 40℃).Don't stack up too high. 1 year for powder form.
1.Q: What is MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 TON.
2.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
3.Q: What about your packing?
A: For liquid: Flexitank, or IBC tank 1000L
For powder:Woven fabric bag with plastic film liner( 25kg or 1000kg)
Clients’ packing is workable.
4.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 150000 tons/Year.
5.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received deposit or L/C at sight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|