Order On-line Tracking
Sulfonated Acetone-formaldehyde Condensate
The sulfonated acetone-formaldehyde condensate（AK）, is a kind of anionic aliphatic macromolecular surface active substance which is derived from acetone, formaldehyde and sulfonating agent with alkalic catalysis.
1. Used for projects such as skyscrapers, wide bridge, ocean oil drilling platform, which requires high performance concrete with property of high strength, elasticity, fluidity, and impermeability.
2. AK is especially applicable to following types of concrete: flowable and plastic concrete, autotrophic or steam curing concrete, impermeable and water proof concrete, durable and anti-freeze/thaw concrete, anti-sulphonate-corrosion concrete, steel-bar enforced concrete, and pre-stress concrete.
Dark Brown Powder
Fineness (0.315mm remains), %
8 – 10
Chloride Content, %
Cement Paste Flow, mm
Features and Benefits
1. AK is alkalescent and has a high water reducing rate of 15-25%.
2. When it’s added, 25-30% of cement can be saved without sacrificing strength and slump loss compared with plain concrete.
3. AK has significant early and post-strengthening ability. Concrete added with AK can reach to 60-70%, 100% of designed strength in 3 and 7 days respectively. Thus its strength is enhanced by 30-40% compared with plain concrete in 28 days.
4. AK has high plasticity. Concrete added with AK has less slump loss. It almost has no slump loss in 60 minutes and only loses 10-20% in 90 minutes.
5. AK is applicable to a variety of cement. It improves workability and plasticity. It works well with other admixtures.
Uses and Dosages
1. Dosage range is 0.4-1.2% and the recommended dosage is 0.6% of the weight of cementitious materials. Appropriate blend dosage shall be determined according to the projects requirements and the materials used.
2. The effects of water reduction and dispersion will be better if applied with stagnant water blending method or post-blend approach.
For powder: Woven fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 25kg.
1.Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2.Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4.Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5.Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7.Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9.Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|