Dc Solar Water Pump For Agriculture | Dc Solar Water Pump For Deep Well | Dc Solar Water Pump System
- Q:Water supply query or water pump or motor problem?
- You say that your pump used to operate properly before, so if the pump is in good condition, the lift mustn't be too great so we can rule that out. It appears to me that the gurgling sound would be made by sucking air, and for this to happen, it would be a problem on the inlet side of the pump. If the person who repaired the pump knows what he is doing, it shouldn't be the pump, so we can rule that out. That leaves the pipe and any fittings between the pump and the foot valve that should be on the end of the pipe. Try running the pump, and pouring water over all joints and fittings, one at a time, if the pump is working properly, a slurping sound will be heard at the leak. The pump will have a priming point, a screw in plug, somewhere on top of it. With the pump stopped, remove the plug, and pour water into the hole. You should be able to fill the pump right up, and the water remain at that level, without draining away. If it wont retain the water, the valve on the bottom of the pipe is either worn out or has something like a stone or gravel preventing it from operating properly. As you have disconnected this pump for repairs, it would have needed priming anyway, which is the filling up with water. It's too much to ask a dry pump to lift water any height, so maybe you don't have a problem at all. Good luck
- Q:The role of water replenishing pump in circulating system
- The water loss, if the level is too much loss, circulation system will not have a negative effect, the other, needs to pay for water pump system, are generally set up a level, when the automatic water level below this post.
- Q:jeep cherokee water pump not working?
- You okorder.com
- Q:I have a 1999 wv beetle, I need to change water pump, is there anybody can tell me how?
- For okorder.com/... Put this in the search box: Volkswagen New Beetle Service Manual: 1998 - 2002. Click then download the pdf file. Good luck!
- Q:2001 mercury cougar water pump belt broke?
- The bearings within the pump, or the belt tensioner pulley bearings, or even the alternator could have gone bad. Any one of the components that draw from the serpentine belt may be the origin.Once the engine cools it may be determined which component caused the failure. If the water pump turns freely then it's not the source and can be ruled out. Same with the tensioner pulley.
- Q:Can centrifugal pumps be idle? What's the status of the empty transfers?
- The centrifugal pump can not be idle, idle will wear packing (packing seal, mechanical seal is almost not damaged) parts, also caused the seal ring, seal, etc. the balance disc wear quickly, and the temperature will rise sharply, causing damage; air transfer effects caused by transient overload voltage of the motor is large, if the motor can not automatically jump to motor will burn.Centrifugal pump mostly rely on the delivery of liquid lubrication and cooling seal of centrifugal pump, idling is empty load, is to open the inlet valve, close the exit valve operation can move, try reversing or empty load operation should be based on the inevitable time, pump specification shall prevail.
- Q:what am I doing wrong with my water pump install?
- Let's assume that it only can go in one way. They sold you the wrong water pump.
- Q:How much 4 water pump,spark plug replacement for 1998 BMW328i 90kserivce?
- You will be lucky if you pay only $500. Plan on a GRAND...
- Q:BMW E92 Possible water pump issues...?
- E92 has should be an electric water pump if it's a 6 cylinder. The oil level will read inactive until the engine is up to operating temp. As for the grinding noise- they need to remove the belt and start the car. If the noise is gone- spin the idler pulley and listen for bearing noise. I've had a couple of alternators go bad on these cars so I can't fully fault the shop- but they SHOULD have verified the source of the noise as well as the repair. Other potential issues would be the P/S pump or the A/C compressor. (only items on the belt).
- Q:Volkswagen...Leak from the water pump housing... or something else?
- Water pumps have a seal to hold the water from leaking out the spinning shaft, and the seal always wears out about every 100,000 miles. It is probably this seal that is bad, because it is probably the original pump, and you replace the whole pump. You have to take the front belt cover off and remove the timing belt, so it is not a trivial job. Cost about $300, and takes about 2 hours. But any friend who understands timing belts can do it easily. No special tools or tricks involved, other than making sure the cam timing is correct. Once you take the 3 bolts holding the water pump housing off, you can easily tell if any hoses or clamps should also be replaced. Do the thermostat while you have it off anyway. It is only $5.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||33.63% South Asia
16.78% Eastern Europe
8.83% Southeast Asia
8.55% North America
6.62% Mid East
5.27% Eastern Asia
4.92% Northern Europe
4.51% Southern Europe
2.37% Western Europe
1.58% South America
0.32% Central America
||OHSAS 18001 ;
CE certificate(Circulation pump) ;
CE certificate(Vibration pump) ;
CE certificate(Solar pump);
CE certificate(Domestic pump )
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai port; Ningbo Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average