Order On-line Tracking
Performance of WQ Series Submersible Sewage Pump
Material:Cast Iron,Stainless Steel
Product Overview of WQ Series Submersible Sewage Pump
QW type non-clog submersible sewage pump is made up of motor and pump, which are separated through oil isolation room and mechanical seal, it is short in length that motor and pump share the same axle (rotor), the structure is compact.
Structure Features of WQ Series Submersible Sewage Pump
1. Signal line: for motor power above 11kw, we suggest pump equipped with control box, which would protect the pump fully from leakage, phase reversal, short circuit, overheated, overload, etc..
2. Motor stator: its insulation is B grade or F grade.
3. Water leakage probe. This component is installed in the oil room, if the mechanical seal was damaged, and water enters into the oil room, it will send out the signal to the control system so as to stop the pump.
4. Mechanical seal: Adopting in-series seal, the material is the wear-resisting carbonization tungsten, featuring being reliable, wear-resisting, longer life, etc.
5. Impeller: have better handling capacity, can reduce the trouble of jamming and twisting of big fiber rubbish, etc.
6. Pump body: harmonize with impeller, ensure the pump has high efficiency.
7. Seal rings: Installed at the mouth place of pump body, can change the sealed ring after long time operating, so as to ensure the pump runs with the best efficiency.
Advantages of WQ Series Submersible Sewage Pump
1. Adopt big flow non-clog design, improving the ability to pass dirty things greatly.
2. The design is rational, with high efficiency, and the energy-saving is remarkable.
3. Adopts in series mechanical seal, the material is the wear-resisting carbonization tungsten, featuring being durable, wear-resisting, can running for more than 8000 hours continuously safely.
4. The structure of the pump is compact, small, may move conveniently, installation is simple and convenient, it is submerged into the water, no need to build the pump house, reduce construction cost greatly.
5. There is probe in the oil room of the pump, if the pump side mechanical seal is damaged and water enter into the oil room, it would give off signals so as to protect the pump.
6. Can be equipped with control box according to the needs of user, it will protect the pump from electric leakage, water leakage, overload and overheated, etc. guarantee the pump operates reliably and safely.
7. The automatic coupling installation system of one pair of guides, it is convenient for the installation and maintenance of the pump, no need to enter into the sewage hole.
8. The float switch, according to the necessary water level changing. Control the start and stop of the pump automatically, no people needed to guard it.
9. According to use situation, the motor can adopt water jacket the-third party circulation cooling system type, which can guarantee the safe operation of the pump under the anhydrous (dry type) state.
10. Installation can be fixed automatic coupling installation or non-fixed portable installation, which can satisfy different occasions.
Working Conditions of WQ Series Submersible Sewage Pump
1. Temperature 0f medium not exceeding 60ºC,gravity 1.0~1.3kg/dm3,and PH value between 5~9.
2. For pump without internal gravity flow circulation cooling system,its motor above liquid surface by less than 1/3.
3. Generally, pumps shall be working within the range of head to protect the motor from overloading.To work at the full head.please specify when placing an order for our convenience in manufacturing.
4. The current Of motor during the process of operation shall not exceed the rated current of motor.
Applications of WQ Series Submersible Sewage Pump
This series of pumps are mainly used in municipal engineering,buildings,industrial sewage discharge,sewage treatment in environmental protection,factories and mines to deliver sewage,wastewater and rainwater etc,containing solid substances and long fibre.Stainless steel may also be used to deliver corrosive medium.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|