0.45 - 2.5 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Hebei China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
furniture pipe. fence tube,structure pipe etc.,handle railings.fence tube,shelves, furniture, threading tube
50x50mm square pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||in bulk, in small bundle or as customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||about 10 days after receiving customer's deposit|
square steel pipe :
Wall thickness: 0.45mm-2.5
Square Pipe Image
FAQ of Square Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- The use of hot galvanized steel pipe: mainly used for the delivery of gas, heating.In the greenhouse gas, heating, with the kind of pipe and galvanized pipe, galvanized pipe as a water pipe, produced a lot of rust in the tube, the outflow of water not only pollute the sanitary ware, and mixed with smooth inner wall corrosion caused by bacteria, heavy metal content in the water is too high, serious harm to human health. In 60s and 70s, developed countries began to develop new types of pipes, and galvanized pipes were banned. China's Ministry of construction and other four ministries have also issued a civilization, from two, 000 years since the prohibition of galvanized pipe, the current New District cold water pipe has rarely used galvanized pipe, and some of the hot water pipe is galvanized pipe.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe is made of Steel No. 10-20. It is of high quality carbon structural steelWelded steel pipe is usually welded by Q235 steel plate
- Q:Heating system DN40 and DN32 welded steel pipe how to connect?
- As for the flange connection: low pressure pipeline is generally not used in this way, can be divided into threaded flanges and flange welding flange, and the flange connecting pipes of different diameters, only the welded flange to diameter, said in a low pressure pipeline which has low pressure pipe connection make an unnecessary move, this is not much, but there are also people with non the standard flange for connecting different pipe diameter, which is not consistent with the technical specification!
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- According to the shape of the cross-section, the steel is generally divided into profiles, plates, pipes and metal products in four categories.Therefore, the steel pipe belongs to the pipe, not the profile.
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Suppose we specify a standard that defines the nominal diameter of the same steel tube as G-1, then this G-1 is the same as DN50.I hope it doesn't make you any more confused, huh?. If you still don't understand, keep in mind that the nominal diameter is neither outside nor inside diameter.
- Q:What do you mean by "SC" in welded pipe SC200? What's the diameter of 200?
- SC in principle, it should be called water gas pipe, also called thick wall steel pipe;
- Q:Can galvanized steel tubes simmer?
- Galvanized pipe bending is one of the elbow, the surface of the pipe is coated with a layer of zinc material to improve the corrosion resistance of the elbow. Galvanized pipe bending hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, zinc plating cost is low, the surface is not very smooth. Galvanized pipe bending cold tube, hot tube, the former has been banned, and the latter is also advocated by the state for the time being.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- Seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, then its means of expression is: nominal diameter refers to the outer diameter (diameter * wall thickness), the unit is mm. [for example, seamless steel tubes of phi 32 * 3. It means that the nominal diameter (outside diameter) is seamless steel pipe of phi 32mm and wall thickness 3mm.
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The first prerequisite we need to determine is: what are the specifications of the steel pipe mentioned? Such as the commonly used steel pipe specifications: diameter 108*4.5, diameter 219*6, diameter 377*10, diameter and wall thickness of steel pipe with different specifications, different weight, so the steel price per meter is different.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel tube is lighter in strength and equal in resistance to bending and torsion. It is an economical cross section steel and is widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range