1. Specifications of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2. Usage/Application of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Deliveryof Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
- Q:Would Lava Melt an Aluminum Can?
- Temperature of lava - 700 degrees Celsius. Melting point of aluminum - 660 degrees Celsius. I'll let you figure out if the can would melt...
- Q:Can Aluminum Swords Be Used For House Protection?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Can Aluminum Swords Be Used For House Protection? I'm buying a sword this afternoon for about 100 bucks i'm using it mainly to take pictures of and hang it on my wall. I looked up tips about buying swords and i think the sword i want is made out of aluminum. Could i use this sword as protection on an armed robber who would break into my...
- Q:Aluminum knowledge. What is the model 3003 H24? What does H mean?
- H: work hardening state.(1) Hxx state:H1 * - hot rolling, Zhang Liqiang; H2 * - continuous casting and rolling, Zhang Liqiang, part of the toughening; H3 * - after stress treatment, stable performance; H4 * - after paint or coating; H x 2 - 25% x 4 - H hardness; hardness 50% processing; H * 6 - 75% hardness; H * 8 - 90 more than the hardness.(2) Hxxx state:H111: suitable for the final annealing, but also a proper amount of work hardening, but the degree of hardening is not as good as the H11 state of the product.H112: for hot forming products, the mechanical properties of the condition are specified.H116: made for magnesium content more than 4% 5 * * * alloy products. These products have specified mechanical properties and anti stripping corrosion resistance requirements.
- Q:How do aluminum plates paint?
- Pretreatment is usually required. Acid and alkali cleaning can be done either by oil or by xylene,The paintings do not know, but most of them are painted or printed on the aluminum plate, usually by heat transfer, silk screen, or decorative board, which is sprayed directly and then painted.
- Q:What is the weight of aluminium plate now?
- Is different according to the different density of aluminum alloy content, such as a series of pure aluminum and aluminum density is 2.71, which is close to that of 1060 Aluminum, 1050.1100 series of density is 2.71. and 3003 aluminum plate belongs to the aluminum manganese alloy, manganese alloy belongs to high density alloy, so the density is higher than that of 3003 aluminum plate 1060. and 5052 series aluminum magnesium alloy, magnesium alloy alloy belongs to low density, so the density of 2.68.5083 5052 aluminium alloy aluminum magnesium alloy containing the content because of the high price (4.5%) so 5083 aluminum density of 2.66. 2 series and 7 Series (such as 7075) belongs to high density alloy (copper and zinc) so high density.
- Q:Best way/tool to polish aluminum tubing?
- I've done all sorts of tests on this topic and am using a polishing kit that was meant for plastic, but on aluminum, but after all the pads coarse to fine (wet) I found that it's better to use the last pad again but dry, rather than using the while liquid paste they propose. Polishing dry or wet makes a difference, and polishing Al is not the same as polishing a plastic. It's a tricky recipe, you can dull your Al easily, and I never got it shiny like a mirror so I want to see other answrs
- Q:aluminum safe carbon remover?
- This is the major topic of research for many commercial companies which prepare Oven and Grill cleaning products. The carbon itself is bound to the metal with denatured (carbonized) fat or oil molecules. These are generally effected only by very strong bases such as Sodium hydroxide (lye) which will react with aluminum and cause discoloration and chemical pitting. Mechanical removal using sharp blades or soft metal bristle brushes will work, but requires much labor. Steel wool is also used, but removes some of the metal from the surface of the pans. Special electrical devices have been used with success, but tend to slowly wear away the top layer of aluminum. Professional cooks ignore the problem by replacing aluminum with stainless steel pans. Home and do-it your-selfers tend to allow the buildup until everything sticks and then replace the pans. There has been a few who have seasoned their aluminum pans in a fashion similar to cast iron with mixed results. If this is for pizza pans for your restaurant, I suggest soaking the pans overnight in a strong solution of Dawn Dish-washing Liquid and then taking the pans to a steam car wash to remove the detergent.
- Q:explain the following observation :(1) aluminium foil does not react with water?
- Aluminium is very reactive in air and forms a protective oxide coating. This protects it when placed in water as aluminium oxide is unreactive with water. When immersed in mercury the oxide coating is removed and therefore the aluminium itself reacts when the cleaned aluminium metal is immersed in water.
- Q:what’s the difference of activated aluminum and aluminum sheet?
- 39,the thermal treatment of age hardening aluminum alloy, 40, lanthanum-praseodymium-cerium aluminum alloy and its producing technology, 41,casting method of cool room pack alloy without draft angle, 42, use the anti-corrosion alloy layer to protect the surface of nickel base alloy products, 43,saltless and inoxidizability remelting method of aluminum, aluminum alloy and aluminum waste...
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- It’s useless. Aluminum foil will generate eddy and emit heat after medium induction, which will reduce the thermal efficiency of medium frequency. Now I provide a method for reference only. Induction coil will be water cooling and is packaged by thermal cement and other materials. Use asbestos sheet and other materials to transform the both ends of induction heating coil as baffle which is mobile and convenient for load and unload. When steel tube is heated in the induction coil, you can put down the baffle to prevent large loss of heat, shorten heat time and improve heat efficiency. When the seamless steel tube is heated into setting temperature, you can open the baffle to conduct expanding process, and you don’t need to think about the thermorytic problem of steel tube in the expanding process. It’s important to shorten the time of expanding process. Baffle is used for heat retaining of medium frequency heating and extrusion forming in our factory. The method above for reference only.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range