1. Specifications of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2. Usage/Application of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Deliveryof Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
- Q:which is the best bonding method for aluminum sheet and plastic?
- smear glue, there is a glue special for the bonding of plastic and steel materials.
- Q:Why does Aluminum rust is electron orbitals?
- 'Rusting' commonly refers to the corrosion (oxidation) of iron so when talking about other metals, it is better to use the term 'corrosion' or 'oxidation'. Aluminum can corrode and the fact that it has a general oxidation number of +3 doesn't really matter. Many elements which have a charge that is different from +2 can oxidize. Alkali metals for instance (which have a charge of +1) can oxidize. Lithium can form lithium oxide (Li2O), sodium can form sodium oxide (Na2O) and so on. However, aluminum is known to be quite resistant to corrosion (oxidation) because it spontaneously forms a thin (solid) oxide layer at it's surface protecting it from further oxidation whereas iron, for an example, will easily lose that thin layer (it ''peels off easily'') exposing more iron to corrosion. So since Al has a +3 charge and O has a -2 charge, you'll need 2 atoms of Al and 3 atoms of O to make an electrically neutral compound. 2 atoms of Al = +6 charge 3 atoms of O = -6 charge Hence Al2O3 which is aluminum oxide. I hope it helps.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- aluminum will react with oxygen, generating dense Al2O3 oxide film on the surface, once the pure aluminum is exposed in air, it will react with air, generating oxide film to protect it.
- Q:Percentage Aluminum in alloy using stoichiometric relationship?
- Aluminum foil
- Q:Why did the copper rust disappear when emersed in aluminum chloride?
- it particularly is authentic that many deodorants, quite those categorized anti-perspirants, incorporate aluminum chloride as an lively ingredient. Aluminum chloride does decrease sweat production via the sweat glands that are placed interior the floor and are quite ample under the hands. For some people who're heavy sweaters this drying consequence is amazingly significant. despite the fact that those deodorants decrease sweat production they do no longer block the sweat glands. we are no longer attentive to any at as quickly as risky outcomes on maximum persons from making use of a deodorant containing aluminum chloride. In our very close society at present, physique hygiene and prevention of physique smell are significant. in case you do no longer use a deodorant you are able to discover your persons the two complaining or keeping off you. while you're worried with reference to the drying consequence seem for a deodorant that would not incorporate aluminum chloride.
- Q:Aluminum in deodorant lead to Alzheimer's?
- aluminum oxide in antipersperant does lead to alzheimer's, yes. but antiperspirant is not deodorant, and deodorant does not contain aluminum. sweating is a natural bodily function. if you need to sweat, sweat. it's odor that should bother people.
- Q:What is the aluminum recycling process?
- Aluminum okorder.com
- Q:Carbon arrow injuries, aluminum safer?
- Your 30-35 lb draw bow is slightly underpowered for hunting. Some states regulate the draw weight to around 50 lbs. So that your arrow does damage when it hits. I would recommend a compound bow as they are easier to draw and the power is there. tTe power will affect the arrow as they bend pretty good when released. But all arrows do that.even the glass and wooden arrows. If there is a flaw in the arrow throw it away!!
- Q:aluminum vs aluminum oxide ?
- Aluminum metal is not found in nature, only aluminum oxide is in the mine or ground and they have to separate it from the oxidation to make a useful metal.
- Q:anyone know any mind blowing aluminium facts?
- Aluminium is extremely flammable. We use it in thermite welding and as solid rocket fuel. The Emperor Napoleon carried* an aluminium fork while the lower royalty had to make do with gold forks. *In those days people carried their table wear around with them same as we carry our car keys.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range