Order On-line Tracking
Applications of Carbon Steel C Channel:
The Carbon Steel C Channel Bar can be applied to construction of warehouses, workshops, sport stadiums and car parks etc.The hot rolled channel steel belongs to carbon structural steel which is applied to in the field of construction and machinery.In details, the hot rolled channel steel is usually used for arch-itechtural structure, and they could be welded in order to support or hang a vari-ety of facilities. They are also usually used in combination with I beam. Generally,the hot rolled channel steel we supply must possess perfect welding property, riveting property and mechanical property and so on.
Package & Delivery of Carbon Steel C Channel:
1.The hot rolled channel steel will be packed in bundle with steel wire at each end of every bundle and color marking in order to help the customer to recognize his goods more easily at sight.
2. And the hot rolled channel steel could be loaded into 20ft or 40ft container, or by bulk cargo.If the weight of each bundle reaches more than 3.5 mt, the loading by break bulk cargo should be choosed.When the weight of each bundle reaches less than 3mt, the loading by container should be choosed.
3.As for the transportaion from mill to loading port, the truck will be usually used. And the maximum quantity for each truck is 40mt.
4.All in all, we could do in accordance with customer's request.
Production Flow of Carbon Steel C Channel:
1.The steel billet shall be heated in the high temperature furnace.
2. The heated steel billet shall be rolled five to nine times with the aim of shaping the general figure of steel u channel.
3. The hot rolled channel steel should be put onto the cooling bed to make the temperature low.
4. The channel steel should be straighted on the straightener.
5. The straighted channel steel will be cut into meters by saw, as per customer's requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|