Strong Suction Power Auto Recharge Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Wet and Dry Cleaning
Big LED Touch screen
Up to 7 days scheduling function
Two side brushes
Virtual wall optional
Filter: HEPA & Primary filter
Charge 4 hours and work 90 minutes
Intelligent robot vacuum cleaner ,carpet cleaner, good robot vacuum cleaner
l Technical Specification:
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
OutputVoltage of charger:
Input Voltage of battery:
Output Voltage of battery
Main Body Power:
Working Low Speed:
Working High Speed:
DC 14.8V 2200mAh Lithium Battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
l What’s in the box?
1 X Laborer Robot for LR-300/350/400/450/500 Series
1 X Rechargeable Battery for Laborer Robot
1 X Adaptor
1 X Dock Station
1 X User Manual
1 X Cleaning Brush
2 X Side Brush (Extra)
1 X Filter (Extra)
1 X Mop (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on Laborer Robot, One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery.
How to control the raw material?
All the plastic material of vacuum cleaner, are total new material,do not add recycle material.
that can ensure the plastic itself with best performance.
- Q:question about vacuum cleaners...?
- I would only do this if you have an out take valve on the vacuum but if you have a new on then just read the instructions or phone the company and ask about this problem
- Q:Do you like Sharks? Why.?
- Sharks are the vacuum cleaners of the ocean and one of the most impress eve creatures,they have been around since the dinosaurs, can lie in wait for prey to come by (Great White Shark/Cape May Seal) or have the perfect olfactory senses for finding decaying flesh. We need every kind of shark to be present in the world's oceans, each fills a niche. I heard about 2 weeks ago on (Living on Earth Series/Public Radio) that a shark can reproduce asexually. This happened in a zoo. The reason this occurred was because there were no males available for the female of that particular species to mate with. The baby, unfortunately was killed by tank mates but biologists found the discovery by post mortem exam. This means sharks are unable to find males to mate with and that is not positive.
- Q:Can I get my vacuum cleaner cleaned?
- Follow the instructions for cleaning your bagless vacuum cleaner, including cleaning and washing the filters. Take the canister out, put it in a garbage bag and shake the dust out, directly into the bag. Wash the canister in warm, soapy water. You shouldn't get any dust in your lungs from doing that. The paper filter needs to be cleaned and washed more often than 'from time to time', and if you do that, your vacuum cleaner shouldn't get really dirty at all. There shouldn't be dust and what not in the vacuum hoses unless you don't clean it on a regular basis. If you have carpets, you need to change them for another type of flooring and that will help keep your vacuum clean.
- Q:pluses of using vacuum cleaners for urban waste?
- Finding people doing the broom-dustpan is difficult hence the vacs.
- Q:Why are dogs afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- I think its the noise that irritates them. I don't like it either! :/
- Q:What do you call the type of person who buys a vacuum cleaner to use it once and then returns it?
- The predator.
- Q:Someone knocks. You open the door. It's Jesus selling vacuum cleaners. Do you let him in for a demo?
- No cause his vacuums suck. Ya i'd let him in, then sneak a call to immigration, get him sent back to israel.
- Q:Are 2 vacuum cleaners twice as loud as 1 vacuum cleaner?
- no it wont be twice as loud. noise is rated by decibles and every time the noise is doubled, the decible reading goes up 1 decible
- Q:What is so bad about vacuum cleaners?
- Sounds like a personal problem. I just don't like how loud they are.
- Q:Vacuum Cleaner Lost Suction?
- What type of vacuum do you own (make/model #)? If you could tell me the make/model then I could probably help you a little better. However, if the vacuum you own cost less than $100, then unfortunately it's probably time to buy a new one. Most cheap vacuums tend to loose suction over time, and repairing them can cost almost as much as a new one. It sounds like you have purchased quite a few vacuums, and are probably tired of doing so. Unfortunately, it seems that most vacuum manufacturers now days make vacuums so they only last 3-5 years (and some even less). However, there still are some good vacuums for less than $150 (if you do need to purchase one): the Shark Navigator is a great one and comes with a 5 Year Warranty, the Eureka Airspeed Bagless is another great one that doesn't cost that much. If you want to have a vacuum that will last 20 years, then you are going to need to spend a little more money. If you can do this, then I would recommend looking at a Miele - they have some great options, and are tested to literally run for 20 years, and come with a 7 year warranty. They are expensive, but if you take into consideration the cost of 5+ cheap vacuums, then it's not that bad in the long-run. Anyways, I hope this helps. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range